Deficit reduction from 2009 to 2010.

There is no market when government tells you that you must buy insurance, and the policy must meet their specifications. If one of your choices is not to opt out of the market, then it's not a market.

Speak da troof ta pawah!

Democrats.

Annual deficit, $1.3 Trillion

Unemployment, 9.6% for 18 straight months.

Destroying Keynesian economic theory in the process. Priceless.

Last edited:
There is no market when government tells you that you must buy insurance, and the policy must meet their specifications. If one of your choices is not to opt out of the market, then it's not a market.

you can choose to opt out of the market for less than it costs to opt in. this condition of opting out is not requisite of a market structure. even captive markets are markets.

inform yourself.

Record foreclosures with no end in sight, record unemployment with no end in sight, record bankruptcies with no end in sight, record poverty, record numbers of people on food stamps.

Who the hell is "recovering" anyway?

We just finished the "Summer of Recovery" and the President gave us the Stimulus to get people to work on all those shovel ready jobs......:razz:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

People are just so ungrateful.
These are two major accomplishments this President has achieved and he doesn't get any credit.... and because of these 2 things the Nobel committee has been stockpiling awards for him.As soon as he pats himself on the back for all the other wonderful things he has done he will be recommended for the title of greatest President of all time.

Wait a minute I think he won that award the first month of his Presidency...
Oh well the Libs will give him a job well done for something I'm sure.

You don't have to buy insurance.

I think I'm starting to sense a little negativity here.Let's face it and move on.The guy is in a little over his head.Don't feel ashamed,he needs help and let's be honest the GOP in the House really can't make things worse.

Right you don't HAVE to buy it, you will be fined if you don't..nice distinction..:eusa_whistle:
Oh and i almost forgot.....It really is that simple.

The GOP screwed the pooch royally. Not only that..they took a video of it..put it on You Tube and are shouting "Score! You see we get laid! The other guys don't!".

That may seem "fun", but it bodes badly for the long term.

alot of sour grapes in here...even when he does something right, it's not right ENOUGH

Correct, not correct enough
Recover, not fast enough

meh, Goldilocks will never be satisfied

The hell you don't. The individual mandate says you must.

You don't.

You get assessed a tax if you have no insurance.

Right you don't HAVE to buy it, you will be fined if you don't..nice distinction..:eusa_whistle:
Oh and i almost forgot.....It really is that simple.

Quite.

The hell you don't. The individual mandate says you must.

You don't.

You get assessed a tax if you have no insurance.

Sounds like a fine to me!......Buy it or get taxed/fined.:eusa_shhh:
Sounds like the government is forcing us to buy something.
The Court agreed and didn't throw the case out....YAY:clap2:

Well the alternative to that is what?

Allow people without coverage to die?

Or have taxpayers pay for their care without a proper revenue stream?

Because really..the second option is what is going on now. And it's far more expensive too.

Let's all celebrate. Obama saved us bunch of money by spending a whole bunch of money we borrowed......

"But , it was on sale!!! "
bcp034053.jpg

Forum List

Back