Defense nominee James Mattis disagrees with Trump on Russia

We are very fortunate that Mattis is the Defense Chief. He has absolutely no use for Putin and Russia, and will have no trouble backing President Trump down on these issues.

“I think right now the most important thing is that we recognize the reality of what we deal with.” Defense nominee James Mattis disagrees with Trump on Russia

General Mattis supports NATO. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/james-mattis-defense-secretary-nominee.html?_r=0

Mattis will not let President Trump break NATO. Mattis says Putin 'trying to break' NATO

Sounds like a good choice.
Presidents get educated when they enter their office. They get briefed on complicated topics from genuine experts instead of talking heads, partisans and pundits. Some of this is already being seen with Trump. He will get a long list of reality checks and change many of his ideas.

We are very fortunate that Mattis is the Defense Chief. He has absolutely no use for Putin and Russia, and will have no trouble backing President Trump down on these issues.

“I think right now the most important thing is that we recognize the reality of what we deal with.” Defense nominee James Mattis disagrees with Trump on Russia

General Mattis supports NATO. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/politics/james-mattis-defense-secretary-nominee.html?_r=0

Mattis will not let President Trump break NATO. Mattis says Putin 'trying to break' NATO

Sounds like a good choice.
Presidents get educated when they enter their office. They get briefed on complicated topics from genuine experts instead of talking heads, partisans and pundits. Some of this is already being seen with Trump. He will get a long list of reality checks and change many of his ideas.
---------------------------------- we will see what happens as you speculate on education Camp . Course , supposed education didn't teach must to 'huseinn obama' Camp !!

---------------------------------- we are talking about the mumble and bumble Trumple, Sur 'ismoe. Obama should have listened more, Bush listened too much, and we hope that Trump gets it just right.

President Trump is the tip top of the chain of command and is 'CiC' sur jake !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------pissmore doesn't understand how things really work in the real world Jake!

as I said , President Trump as 'CiC' is the big dog in USA Military chain of command and none of your magical thinking and words about How things REALLY work is just wishful thinking on your part Lew !!

so , lets get some WATERBOARDING going if the President decides . I got the board and the water Lew !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------- I think that you are being foolish Lew , military has no choice but to follow the 'CiC' though Generals can retire if they don't like orders and commands . If mutiny was a possibility it woulda happened under ' Hussein obama' Lew

Then you don't understand the support Mattis has. I'll leave it at that, because it is obvious you don't. :)
--------------------------------------------- the support that Mattis has is due to the fact he is an Employee of President Trump and Trumps government Lew .

No...no it isn't. It's because of his many years of service in the military and defending the country. You just proved how much of an idiot you are. If Mattis ran for President against Trump, Mattis would beat him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah well , in 4 years Mattis may run against the President Trump but until then Mattis is President Trumps employee Lew :afro: !!

You don't get it... Mattis ISN'T Trump's employee. Mattis will make decisions that is best for the country, and Trump will deal with it. Are you really this dumb or are you trying to be a troll?

That is a perfect demonstration of another reason why there should be a mandatory civics test prior to voter registration.

Then you don't understand the support Mattis has. I'll leave it at that, because it is obvious you don't. :)
--------------------------------------------- the support that Mattis has is due to the fact he is an Employee of President Trump and Trumps government Lew .

No...no it isn't. It's because of his many years of service in the military and defending the country. You just proved how much of an idiot you are. If Mattis ran for President against Trump, Mattis would beat him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah well , in 4 years Mattis may run against the President Trump but until then Mattis is President Trumps employee Lew :afro: !!

You don't get it... Mattis ISN'T Trump's employee. Mattis will make decisions that is best for the country, and Trump will deal with it. Are you really this dumb or are you trying to be a troll?

That is a perfect demonstration of another reason why there should be a mandatory civics test prior to voter registration.

Oh I see, another person that doesn't get it. Just because it says Trump is above him in the chain of command doesn't mean Mattis is going to follow Trump's orders when he doesn't agree with them. Trump doesn't know shit about the military. You need a history lesson.

Oh I see, another person that doesn't get it. Just because it says Trump is above him in the chain of command doesn't mean Mattis is going to follow Trump's orders when he doesn't agree with them. Trump doesn't know shit about the military. You need a history lesson.
--------------------------------------- as i said , after advisement from his team Trump will command , if Mattis doen't like the Commands he is free to retire and be replaced Lew .

If there is a conflict, in the end he will follow the CinC's orders, or resign. Those would be his only two choices.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- yeah Billy !! [chuckle]

If there is a conflict, in the end he will follow the CinC's orders, or resign. Those would be his only two choices.

And if you think Trump picked Mattis so that he could tell Mattis what to do and not vice versa, you can go stand in the idiot line right behind pissmore.

so , me and Billy cracked your thinking as you start to see reality eh Lew ?? That being asked i say that the President has lots of advisers and he will listen to them but he as CiC is free to reject their thinking and advice and then do as he thinks best Lew .

so , me and Billy cracked your thinking as you start to see reality eh Lew ?? That being asked i say that the President has lots of advisers and he will listen to them but he as CiC is free to reject their thinking and advice and then do as he thinks best Lew .

Poor pissmore, it seems like your case of ignorance is fatal.

Forum List

Back