Defend Kurdish journalists imprisoned in Turkey for 187 years

(...) the turks nauseate me. They're animals (...)

And this interests whom?
You're just showcasing that you're a hateful whore.
Look at your vocabulary when it comes to Muslims or Turks.

What went wrong with you?
You know, in reality I'm a nice guy. I can help you through talking, so we can fix your miserable personality.

You're not a nice guy, you're a scumbag, undoubtedly a coward, certainly a bigot, racist, sexist and all around pig.

My language reflects who I'm talking to. I don't do politically correct, and I certainly don't believe in pretending people are other than what they are. I'm not a dishonest Muslim, one of those who will say whatever they need to to worm their way in.

You're not a nice guy, you're a scumbag, undoubtedly a coward, certainly a bigot, racist, sexist and all around pig.

My language reflects who I'm talking to. I don't do politically correct, and I certainly don't believe in pretending people are other than what they are. I'm not a dishonest Muslim, one of those who will say whatever they need to to worm their way in.

I think everyone knows what type of person you are when it comes to Muslims in general.
Your rhetoric profile is like an identity card - independent from this thread.

The whole attributes you claim to see in me, are the reflection of your own personality.
I think, that you would like me if you would know me better. I know that women are attracted to personalities outclassing their own.
But then there is this hateful barrier in your brain.

If you want to respond to my offer, we still can have a respectful chit-chat.
As I already said, I'm a nice guy. Maybe you're just hateful with your life because no one gives you anymore appreciation you deserve, grand-ma.

Please link my saying anything about a kurd killing crusaders.
Am I to assume that you're a fan of his?

I'm not particularly fond of kurds, but the turks nauseate me. They're animals on a level with saddam, which is to say they're on about the first run of the crap ladder.
I hope you learn to think a bit more critically some day. Only the weak-minded take refuge in prejudice.

That means a lot, coming from you. Really.

I've never referred to an entire people as "animals." You are petty. I'm sorry that your existence is so pitiful that you need to distract yourself by prejudging others.

Defend Kurdish journalists imprisoned in Turkey for 187 years

The Kurdish people of Turkey have been through a prolonged nightmare since the Turkish Republic was founded in 1923. Ataturk’s goal of an ethnocentric country meant Kurds were stripped of their identity and resigned to being “Mountain Turks”. Banned from speaking their own language or expressing their historic culture, they have spent the ensuing 90 years resisting a racist state trying to extinguish the merest memory of their different lineage.

Defend Kurdish journalists imprisoned in Turkey for 187 years The Comment Factory

Your "sympathy" for the Kurds and other oppressed peoples is highly suspect given your support for Israel. I don't buy it for a second. :eusa_hand:
What? You can't stand the fact I have sympathy for people (who have apologized for their role in the Genocide) and who have suffered at the hands of the same government who committed genocide against many of my relatives on my mothers side. Then again you deny the Kurds genocide (Dersim Genocide), just as you deny the Armenian Genocide (lip service to ekrem is the word), so I don't buy that your criticism has any credibility on this issue.

Last edited:
What? You can't stand the fact I have sympathy for people who have suffered at the hands of the same government who committed genocide many of my relatives on my mothers side.
So that's what this is about. Actually, it isn't the same government. It seems that you only oppose what you perceive to be genocide when it's being perpetrated by an entity that you already dislike. Very limited moral development; it's no wonder that you support Israel.

Then again you deny the Kurds genocide, just as you deny the Armenian Genocide, so I don't buy that your criticism has any credibility.
I haven't commented on either in this thread.

What? You can't stand the fact I have sympathy for people who have suffered at the hands of the same government who committed genocide many of my relatives on my mothers side.
So that's what this is about. Actually, it isn't the same government.It seems that you only oppose what you perceive to be genocide when it's being perpetrated by an entity that you already dislike. Very limited moral development; it's no wonder that you support Israel.

Then again you deny the Kurds genocide, just as you deny the Armenian Genocide, so I don't buy that your criticism has any credibility.
I haven't commented on either in this thread.
1. Wrong as many of the perpetrators of the genocide were in Kermal Atatürk's government, and today they commit the final stage of the said genocide, by not only denying it happened but accusing the victims of genocide and treason against the Turkish state.

2. Following that logic because I am against government and corporations I will have to dislike most evils perpetrated by both, and if I dislike most evils perpetrated by them it follows that I could put emphasis on some things I dislike while less emphasis on other things I dislike, while still disliking all evils perpetrated by them in general. Merely because I place less emphasis on Israeli war crimes, does not mean I deny them, just that their priority is low on my mind in comparison to Islamic crimes.

Last edited:
1. Wrong as many of the perpetrators of the genocide were in Kermal Atatürk's government, and today they commit the final stage of the said genocide, by not only denying it happened but accusing the victims of genocide and treason against the Turkish state.
What difference does that make? They were still two separate regimes. It isn't uncommon for a new regime to preserve at least part of the governmental structure of its predecessor.

2. Following that logic because I am against government and corporations I will have to dislike most evils perpetrated by both, and if I dislike most evils perpetrated by them it follows that I could put emphasis on some things I dislike while less emphasis on other things I dislike, while still disliking all evils perpetrated by them in general. Merely because I place less emphasis on Israeli war crimes, does not mean I deny them, just that their priority is low on my mind in comparison to Islamic crimes.
"Islamic crimes" - when the Ummah is united under the banner of Islam you will have the right to use the term "Islamic crimes." These crimes cannot be "Islamic" when the very existence of those governments is a crime in Islam.

You participate in and support the same type of dehumanization directed against the Armenians when the issue of Palestine is being discussed. The Zionist Jewish leaders love to slaughter and punish their Palestinian subjects collectively. Of course, they're refined and gentle compared to the apes who run the Russian government and military.

What difference does that make? They were still two separate regimes. It isn't uncommon for a new regime to preserve at least part of the governmental structure of its predecessor.

"Islamic crimes" - when the Ummah is united under the banner of Islam you will have the right to use the term "Islamic crimes." These crimes cannot be "Islamic" when the very existence of those governments is a crime in Islam.

You participate in and support the same type of dehumanization directed against the Armenians when the issue of Palestine is being discussed. The Zionist Jewish leaders love to slaughter and punish their Palestinian subjects collectively. Of course, they're refined and gentle compared to the apes who run the Russian government and military.
You mean showing Hamas as fanatical Islamic terrorists is dehumanization? In any case my mothers side was pushed out of Israel (by fear or force) so consider myself punished. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Look at JW Frogen in this thread, he understands how the real world works.
No one gives you something for free, you have to fight for it.
Over here, nothing happens against our direct national interest. No Kurdistan, no anything else. If you like this or not, is not the question of relevance.

Now to you personally and your Armenian roots:
You are either only played as a poker card by 3rd persons in bilateral relations with Turkey or local politicians want to get the votes of your Diaspora.
Just look at the Armenian resolutions of US Congress, all is pushed by US Congress-Men coming from areas with significant Armenian population to influence the election result of that area. Mainly districts of California.
There only live 3 Million people in Armenia, but 8 Million in the Diaspora:
Armenia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In reality, no one gives a fuck about you and your problems.
Your options are very limited.
Your state has a budget of magnificient 2 billion $ and your economy is 54 times smaller then Turkey's.

Economy of Armenia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Economy of Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As long as you do not want to play by our rules, economic embargo against you will continue. You can not change anything about this situation.
The only friends you have in this region is Iran and Russia.
With your other 3 neighbors (Azerbaijan, Georgia, Turkey) the relations are very problematic.

You're the kind of country everyone in this region is cheering not to be born in.
No wonder you could found almost 3 new Armenias with the Diaspora population. Noone wants to live in that shithole.

World is no "Alice in wonderland" type of world, or a MTV music requesting show.
The world is a jungle, and at best you are a small bird flying through that jungle.
You are of no relevance to that jungle.

ekrem This message is hidden because ekrem is on your ignore list.

Well it wouldn't have been worth removing ekrem to view it, he would have said nothing new, maybe a continuation of the civil war story, maybe some pathetic attempt from a Mongol descended Turk to be an Arab. I wish that flotilla filled with terrorists sank, with those suicide vests they would have gone straight to the bottom. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back