Defend Kurdish journalists imprisoned in Turkey for 187 years

hipeter924

Not a zombie yet
May 5, 2009
Nowhere you can follow

The Kurdish people of Turkey have been through a prolonged nightmare since the Turkish Republic was founded in 1923. Ataturk’s goal of an ethnocentric country meant Kurds were stripped of their identity and resigned to being “Mountain Turks”. Banned from speaking their own language or expressing their historic culture, they have spent the ensuing 90 years resisting a racist state trying to extinguish the merest memory of their different lineage.

Defend Kurdish journalists imprisoned in Turkey for 187 years The Comment Factory

The Kurdish people of Turkey have been through a prolonged nightmare since the Turkish Republic was founded in 1923. Ataturk’s goal of an ethnocentric country meant Kurds were stripped of their identity and resigned to being “Mountain Turks”. Banned from speaking their own language or expressing their historic culture, they have spent the ensuing 90 years resisting a racist state trying to extinguish the merest memory of their different lineage.

Defend Kurdish journalists imprisoned in Turkey for 187 years The Comment Factory

Your "sympathy" for the Kurds and other oppressed peoples is highly suspect given your support for Israel. I don't buy it for a second. :eusa_hand:

This man has been sentenced for glorifying a terroristic Organization 94 times in newspaper articles whilst being Editor-in-Chief of that newspaper.
This newspaper is available in public.
He has also been convicted of being member of PKK.

CNNTurk.com | Eski Azadiya Welat müdürüne 480 y?l istemi

Now he will die in jail.
Fucker, try to glorify Al-Qaeda in NYTimes 94 times and see what happens with you.

Fuck Turkey, the Muslim jackoffs. They killed 40,000 of their own people, and they systematically butcher and brutalize the kurds. They taught them to behave like animals, let them wallow in it.

If I drank, I would drink to the decimation of Turkey and all the animals who populate that shithole.

I don't so I'll just hope that all those who had any part of the butchery of the kurds, including silent support, standing by, or justifying it, get leprosy and die by degrees.

If I drank, I would drink to the decimation of Turkey and all the animals who populate that shithole.

I don't so I'll just hope that all those who had any part of the butchery of the kurds, including silent support, standing by, or justifying it, get leprosy and die by degrees.

Also disingenuous, implying that Kurds are a higher degree of "animal" in your eyes than other Muslims. You didn't like the Kurd who commanded the armies of the faithful as they slaughtered your Crusaders; why the change of heart?

If anyone in this world have earned the right to be free it is the Kurds of Northern Iraq.

It may be a sad strategic reality that they must be tied to their more primative brethren in Iraq, but they have earned every last ounce of our Western democratic loyalty, and my personal respect.

Also disingenuous, implying that Kurds are a higher degree of "animal" in your eyes than other Muslims. You didn't like the Kurd who commanded the armies of the faithful as they slaughtered your Crusaders; why the change of heart?

Please link my saying anything about a kurd killing crusaders.

I'm not particularly fond of kurds, but the turks nauseate me. They're animals on a level with saddam, which is to say they're on about the first rung of the crap ladder.

If anyone in this world have earned the right to be free it is the Kurds of Northern Iraq.

It may be a sad strategic reality that they must be tied to their more primative brethren in Iraq, but they have earned every last ounce of our Western democratic loyalty, and my personal respect.

I doubt they would be much more gracious than the turks if they were in charge, but to leave them there to be subjected to the depraved beastiality of the turks (and previously saddam) is beyond disgraceful. The one thing we should do is protect the downtrodden and I am personally disgusted by anyone who disagrees with that.

Am I to assume that you're a fan of his?

I'm not particularly fond of kurds, but the turks nauseate me. They're animals on a level with saddam, which is to say they're on about the first run of the crap ladder.
I hope you learn to think a bit more critically some day. Only the weak-minded take refuge in prejudice.

I disagree, the Kurds established a real democracy all on their own when we protected them with the No Fly Zones.

And during the 2003 Iraq War they needed little help, they liberated themselves.

Personally I think they have earned and deserve their own state, but that would be too just for the 'real" world.

By which standard?

Are you unfamiliar with the people of Chechnya, Tibet, Palestine, East Turkestan, North Ireland, etc...?

Last edited:
(...) the turks nauseate me. They're animals (...)

And this interests whom?
You're just showcasing that you're a hateful whore.
Look at your vocabulary when it comes to Muslims or Turks.

What went wrong with you?
You know, in reality I'm a nice guy. I can help you through talking, so we can fix your miserable personality.

Am I to assume that you're a fan of his?

I'm not particularly fond of kurds, but the turks nauseate me. They're animals on a level with saddam, which is to say they're on about the first run of the crap ladder.
I hope you learn to think a bit more critically some day. Only the weak-minded take refuge in prejudice.

That means a lot, coming from you. Really.

Forum List

Back