Deconstructing the fictitious deep state.

The "deep state" includes anyone in the Federal government who misuses their position to affect politics, from Lois Lerner misusing the IRS to harm conservative organizations, to Comey setting up General Flynn, to McCabe/Strzok/Page "not allowing Trump to win" via operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Crossfire-Razor. The FBI even falsified evidence to spy on Trump via FISA, the FBI also paid Twitter to censor the Hunter Biden laptop story.

The Deep State is real. I could probably re-name it "democrats misusing their position in government".

So that’s Mike Pence and the entire GOP senate who refused to include “ the wall” during Trump’s first two years in office.

You are a Low-Life Low-IQ democrat who can't tell the truth from lies.
You can't debate facts, you just spew lies.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

A tiny minded poop throwing ape thinks he can call someone else "low IQ!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tiny MAGAT, you wouldn't recognize a fact if you found it in your panties.
Those turds aren't facts, they're your dinner monkey-boy.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
A tiny minded poop throwing ape thinks he can call someone else "low IQ!"
Tiny MAGAT, you wouldn't recognize a fact if you found it in your panties.
Those turds aren't facts, they're your dinner monkey-boy.
Still nothing but Low-IQ posts. Too lazy to get off that porch and type a few debatable facts?

Maybe the New Republicans are just more willing to believe that kind of stuff.

Na, Democrats get more crooked with every generation. It is the natural progression for those use government as their moral compass.

Is there some sort of indoctrination ceremony to become a member?
Yes. To become a member of the D33P STAIT in good standing, you must make a public statement against Trump and his cult.

Upon doing so, you will receive a complimentary smoking jacket, two coupons for Comet Pizza, a copy of Barack Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, and a time share of the Jewish Space Laser.

Still nothing but Low-IQ posts. Too lazy to get off that porch and type a few debatable facts?
Sure my Tiny Minded Ape Boy.

Why don't you search your turd pile for a fact then toss it out here.

Facts? Let's start with the Durham Report and 5 key "Deep State" take-aways.

Then we can look at Trump:
Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH.

Facts? Let's start with the Durham Report and 5 key "Deep State" take-aways.

Then we can look at Trump:
Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH.
Gosh, there are so many lies in that screed I hardly know where to begin. I suppose this will do.
Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier".

Marc Elias, on behalf of the Clinton campaign, hired Fusion GPS to continue oppo research already being done on Trump. Neither Elias nor any member of the campaign knew anything about how the research was being conducted nor did they know who was conducting it.

I'm astounded at how many lies you morons have been fed by RWM.

Gosh, there are so many lies in that screed I hardly know where to begin. I suppose this will do.

Marc Elias, on behalf of the Clinton campaign, hired Fusion GPS to continue oppo research already being done on Trump. Neither Elias nor any member of the campaign knew anything about how the research was being conducted nor did they know who was conducting it.
I'm astounded at how many lies you morons have been fed by RWM.
Hillary and DNC money went to RUSSIANS for dirt on Trump, period, full stop.
That is NOT a lie. You can try to <<<<<spin>>>>> it if you like.

Hillary and DNC money went to RUSSIANS for dirt on Trump, period, full stop.
That is NOT a lie. You can try to <<<<<spin>>>>> it if you like.
As I said, Hillary and the DNC were not aware of who Fusion GPS hired to do the research on Trump nor were they aware of how he was doing it. Your transparent attempt to make something nefarious out of Steele's methods is an abject failure.

As I said, Hillary and the DNC were not aware of who Fusion GPS hired to do the research on Trump nor were they aware of how he was doing it. Your transparent attempt to make something nefarious out of Steele's methods is an abject failure.
You can say that, but we both know its not true.
The fact you can't get around is that Hillary/DNC money went to RUSSIANS for dirt on Trump.
Tell me you think that Hillary and her advisors read the Dossier and no one asked "where did this info come from? What was the source"?

You can say that, but we both know its not true.
The fact you can't get around is that Hillary/DNC money went to RUSSIANS for dirt on Trump.
Tell me you think that Hillary and her advisors read the Dossier and no one asked "where did this info come from? What was the source"?
Of course they learned about the source AFTER the report was made public you idiot. But it became known to the public after the campaign was over.
You claim this..."Hillary and the DNC were not aware of who Fusion GPS hired to do the research on Trump nor were they aware of how he was doing it."...is not true. That's a lie.

DEEP STATE is the wrong term

Zionist Fascism is much more accurate, and includes the OP...

Of course they learned about the source AFTER the report was made public you idiot. But it became known to the public after the campaign was over.
You claim this..."Hillary and the DNC were not aware of who Fusion GPS hired to do the research on Trump nor were they aware of how he was doing it."...is not true. That's a lie.
Hillary's campaign did NOT make the report public without vetting it first, she paid for the Dossier, they reviewed it before releasing it.

Forum List

Back