Declare the Republican Party to be Illegal

AMAZING. AS A CHRISTIAN MINISTER I AM APPALLED AT THE BLAZEN DISHONESTY OF THE REPUBLISCAMS ON THIS BOARD.

History is history. I write history. Nobody can deny what I posted at the top of the string. I last voted Democratic for anything back in 1976 when I voted for Carter because I was a Baptist Sunday School Teacher and so was he. I was a Naval Officer and so was he.

Well, I only voted for Carter one time because of the mistakes he made. I have not voted for a Democrat since then, but I have becomed so totally angry at the open corruption in the Republiscam Party that I need to call out to the world what has happened to the United States.

We need to correct things and we need to do it NOW, before the shooting starts in the streets.

We are on the verge of a Civil War and we need to correct they horrible satanic injustice that the Republiscams brought to this one great country.

The war in Iraq was approved by a democrat controlled congress.

Wrong! Totally Wrong. A money controlled Congress sat idly by as Bush lied like hell to justify an illegal war. Congress never declared war. IF that vote was put to them, they would have voted no.

Shocked, served. The dems can go to the firing squad with the republicans if you want to use treason as a reason. People are off their fucking rockers......

No shit... looks like he must down a bottle of gin a day or something.

Typical Republiscam insults. Dude, I am going on Seventy.

You're going on FUCKING STUPID. Not too late to get ahold of yourself (almost, but...).

Name calling! Name Calling! NAME CALLING!

YET, THE TRUTH STANDS BEFORE YOU. WE NEED TO STOP THIS MASSIVE WAVE OF CORRUPTION IN OUR GOVERNMENT. WHY ARE YOU SO OPPOSED TO THAT?????

AMAZING. AS A CHRISTIAN MINISTER I AM APPALLED AT THE BLAZEN DISHONESTY OF THE REPUBLISCAMS ON THIS BOARD.

History is history. I write history. Nobody can deny what I posted at the top of the string. I last voted Democratic for anything back in 1976 when I voted for Carter because I was a Baptist Sunday School Teacher and so was he. I was a Naval Officer and so was he.

Well, I only voted for Carter one time because of the mistakes he made. I have not voted for a Democrat since then, but I have becomed so totally angry at the open corruption in the Republiscam Party that I need to call out to the world what has happened to the United States.

We need to correct things and we need to do it NOW, before the shooting starts in the streets.

We are on the verge of a Civil War and we need to correct they horrible satanic injustice that the Republiscams brought to this one great country.

The war in Iraq was approved by a democrat controlled congress.

Wrong! Totally Wrong. A money controlled Congress sat idly by as Bush lied like hell to justify an illegal war. Congress never declared war. IF that vote was put to them, they would have voted no.

Then why'd they vote yes, like twice? You should really go check yourself into a mental health facility..... you're fucked up in the head, like REALLY fucked up in the head.

Is that really your ugly face in your avatar?

Not if we write a new Constitution and put all of the Republiscams before firing squads.

We need to execute them for Treason against the United States. We will have quick trials and take them out behind the courthouse and execute them. It is the only way to save this country from civil war.

No shit... looks like he must down a bottle of gin a day or something.

It would take more than just one bottle of gin a day to explain this level of absurdity.

Typical Republiscam insults. Dude, I am going on Seventy.

You're going on FUCKING STUPID. Not too late to get ahold of yourself (almost, but...).

Name calling! Name Calling! NAME CALLING!

YET, THE TRUTH STANDS BEFORE YOU. WE NEED TO STOP THIS MASSIVE WAVE OF CORRUPTION IN OUR GOVERNMENT. WHY ARE YOU SO OPPOSED TO THAT?????

So, this is what you get when you mate Truthmatters and rdean!~!

Then we need to execute the Dems too, for ignoring the Constitution for the last 50 years.
Please cite an example.

I know this is just another attempt at Republiscam lies as that is part of their religion. I have not voted Democratic for 36 years, but I do know that they are people of integrity. They will change their mind if you can show them that they are wrong on a topic. That is the reason why so many intellectuals are Democrats. Thomas Jefferson is a perfect example.

Thomas Jefferson was a republican and was for small limited government.
And you call yourself a historian? :lol:

Then we need to execute the Dems too, for ignoring the Constitution for the last 50 years.
Please cite an example.

1. Obamacare.
  2. Making recess appointments when Congress isn't in recess.
  3. Declaring CO2 a pollutant.

To name a few.
THERE IS NO VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTION IN ANY OF THAT.

Personally I do not approve of Cap and Trade. Recess appointments are perfectly legal and Obamacare is a fiasco, but it was a step in the right direction. We need to provide free health care for all in this country. We are the only industrialized nation in the entire world that does not have basic health care for our citizens.

That is because of the "WE'VE GOT OURS, SO FUG YOU!" mentality of the Republiscams.

Remember, I am not a Democrat, so pretending that I am is silly.

Please cite an example.

1. Obamacare.
  2. Making recess appointments when Congress isn't in recess.
  3. Declaring CO2 a pollutant.

To name a few.
THERE IS NO VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTION IN ANY OF THAT.

Personally I do not approve of Cap and Trade. Recess appointments are perfectly legal and Obamacare is a fiasco, but it was a step in the right direction. We need to provide free health care for all in this country. We are the only industrialized nation in the entire world that does not have basic health care for our citizens.

That is because of the "WE'VE GOT OURS, SO FUG YOU!" mentality of the Republiscams.

Remember, I am not a Democrat, so pretending that I am is silly.

They are all violations of the Constitution. Most of what Congress has done in the last 150 years is a violation of the Constitution.

Of course, there's no point in debating the issue with a nutburger like you.

yeah well at least the nutty Op doesnt think we shoudl go back to kings and queens

Please cite an example.

I know this is just another attempt at Republiscam lies as that is part of their religion. I have not voted Democratic for 36 years, but I do know that they are people of integrity. They will change their mind if you can show them that they are wrong on a topic. That is the reason why so many intellectuals are Democrats. Thomas Jefferson is a perfect example.

Thomas Jefferson was a republican and was for small limited government.
And you call yourself a historian? :lol:

TJ was never a member of the Republican or Republiscam party.

LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES FROM THE REPUBLISCAMS. You need to read a little history about our founding fathers.

I am in favor of smaller Federal Government. That does not make me a morally corrupt Republiscam.

Forum List

Back