Declare the Republican Party to be Illegal

WOW Didn't know the Reps were singlehandedly responsible for the mess this country is in.

Guess the Dems were sitting around with their fingers up their ass and are as pure as the driven snow.

You must be TDM's brother. Another partisan hack.

Do the republicans and democrats both support deregulation with the same furvor?

Deregulation caused this and its your partys plank

The Republiscam Party needs to be shut down and almost all of their leadership placed in prison where they belong. I have watched and watched over the years as the Republiscam Corruption has become a horrible blight on America and the world.

It is time for a new Constitutional Convention to outlaw all of the grossly corrupt Republiscam practices. It is the only way to bring decency back to America. Hopefully we will have a constitutional convention before we have a Civil War. The shooting will start this summer or next.

There is only so much oppression and dishonesty the people can endure.

One of the rallying cries will be "Death to the Überreich!" and though I will not support them, I will understand. This oppression and exploitation of the poorer sixty to seventy percent of society urgently needs to come to an end. The raping of America and the world for personal financial gain has to cease.

The leadership of the Republiscam Party are the most openly corrupt assemblage of thieves and pathological liars ever gathered into one organization in world history.

They dwarf the Nazi Party of Germany and are many, many times more evil.

I propose that in the place of a satanically evil political party that has left a disgusting brown stain on world history that we create a new political party called the Moderates. None of the present Republiscam leadership would be allowed to transfer to the Moderate Party. Men with no moral conscience like that need to be removed and set aside in prisons where they belong. Almost everybody in the former Bush administration needs to go to prison.

Unfortunately we do not have the laws in place to put them where they belong. That can be remedied with a new Constitutional Convention.The Republiscam Party is controlled by Big Monied Interests. Though most pretend to be Christians, their actual God is money. Their every thought is about money and the accumulation of same.

A LITTLE HISTORY

Consider the war against Iraq. There was absolutely no reason for us to attack that country and drive Saddam from power. We had him and him military contained by the No Fly zones after the Kuwait War. In other words we put him in a position where he could no longer attack Iran or Kuwait.

That containment, of course, created some stability in that region and there was little bloodshed caused by the Iraqi war machine which was at one time a formidable army in the region. After the Radical Islamic attack against the United States, on 9/11 Bush decided that a real war using troops and various ammunitions and weapons that would cost Hundreds of Billions of Dollars to use would be very beneficial to his corrupt Republiscam henchmen and the Money Grubbing Military-Industrial Complex that they served.

So, with no actual cause for war, we made up accusations about Weapons of Mass Destruction that were difficult to refute and stormed on in and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians and removed the strong government that Saddam used to control his diverse assortment of peoples that were called the Iraqi nation.

Saddam had them under control as only a King or a Military Strong man could in a region that had never known Democracy. With Saddam in power they did not have bombs exploding in market places on a daily basis. Christians had churches to go to in that land and for the most part there was very little sectarian violence directed against them. They lived in peace with their neighbors while in rightful fear of Saddam. People got along because their government authority and law enforcement was strong and would not allow sectarian violence. Evil men like Muqtada al-Sadr fled Iraq to hide in Iran because Saddam would not tolerate him in Iraq. Though totally evil, Sadr was smart.

If people stepped out of line, Saddam would imprison and/or execute them as strongmen always have done. Back in history if the King ordered you to be beheaded, he had a "Divine Right" to do so. And so it has always been with strongmen who were leaders of countries. In ancient times, the strongmen were called Kings. In present times they are called dictators. They are still just strongmen who have taken power or had it handed to them because they come from a family that had taken power in the past. In initially setting up the artificial country of Iraq, England gave them a king because England knew that Democracy and Islam do not blend very well. Unfortunately the family that the British chose to rule that land was weak and a strong man had to arise from among the Arabs who dominated the land and that man was Saddam. Just like Hitler, he started out doing a good job for his country, and just like Hitler he tried to expand his rule into other lands.

That was unacceptable, so we initially gave weapons to the Iranians (Iran Contra Scandal of the Reagan Administration). The war was fought to a bloody standstill and hostilities ceased. The United Stated then enticed Saddam to invade Kuwait by sending him wrong diplomatic messages. The Jury is still out as to whether this was deliberate or an accident. When Saddam would not withdraw, we forced him out in a nifty little war (that was very profitable to the Republiscam Military Industrial Complex) and set up the containment offered by the No Fly Zones (and used Republiscam Military Industrial Complex weapons to enforce that containment).

The Republiscams wanted to see more spending for their corporations' weapons of war, so pressure was brought on Bush to get into another military action that would require the use of existing stockpiles of munitions so that more weapons and weapons systems would have to be bought. Profit! Profit! Profit! Money! Money! Money!

So posturing for another war was started. There were allegations that Saddam was stockpiling weapons of mass destruction. The American people were repeatedly told by the right wing press and news media what a horrible man Saddam was as the strong man (King) of Iraq. Not only was Saddam horrible, but his sons were horrible.

The Iraq War, or the War in Iraq (also referred to as the Occupation of Iraq, the Second Gulf War, or Operation Iraqi Freedom by the United States military), was the solution to all of the American propaganda. Being a student of history I remembered how Hitler's Nazi Germany had tried to vilify the Poles so he could justify his invasion of that land. We were just following a plan that had been used successfully by Josef Goebbles. It worked, and American public opinion was strongly behind the new war effort.

So in a blitzkrieg war of annihilation our modern armies using radioactive ammunitions (bullets and anti-tank shells) stormed into the country, killed any opposition or supposed opposition in front of us and removed Saddam from power. Our mighty military and government had no plans for providing a stable rule over the sectarian divisions in the populace and total chaos ensued. The end result was that hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians were slaughtered. Whole towns were contaminated with radioactive particulate so that babies will be still born and born with deformities for thousand of years in the areas where the radioactive ammunition was used. The museums of antiquity and precious historical items were looted. Why? Why? Why? After the war there was no strong control and sectarian violence was allowed to escalate. It has been estimated that as many as a million innocent civilians died in the sectarian violence that followed the removal of Saddam. The Christian Churches were destroyed and the parishioners were killed or forced to relocate to a country with more stability. Bombs were going off in marketplaces and outside mosques and people like Muqtada al-Sadr and his Mahdi Army were back in Iraq. Saddam before he was executed exclaimed that the United States needed to put him back in power to restore stability in Iraq. To this day he has been proven right, because there are still bombs going off all over the place.

What an insane world we created for those poor people. Yet, the Republiscam Military Industrial Complex companies were raking in the profits. To add to that, the Bush administration even signed outrageous "money hand out contracts" to companies to run and rebuild Iraq after we had destroyed so much of their infrastructure. Companies like Halliburton made Billions after a few thousand American soldiers died to set conditions up for them.

Why did the American People not rise up and stop this nonsense? Simple, we had been brainwashed by our own propaganda and believed we were there for moral reasons when the reality was that it was all about Profit, Profit, Profit and Money, Money, Money.

Much the same happened in Afghanistan were we did not need to try to remove their religious leadership dictatorship. The Taliban had not attacked the United States. They had just given shelter to a man and some of his cronies who had plotted the 9/11 attack on the United States.

We could very easily have paid the proper person or persons to deliver the head of Osama bin Ladin to us and we could have spared the war effort and the loss of so many fine young Americans. But there was profit, profit, profit and money, money, money to be made, so the Republiscams wanted that military engagement as well.

Well, the Republiscams did what they wanted to do. They wasted thousands of young American lives in the process. It is all highly corrupt and needs to be stopped and outlawed.

Spoken like a true fascist. First demonize, then imprison and kill, those who oppose you.:clap2::cuckoo:

You woke up Neu?

I am back here until the Republiscams on the board start swearing and lying like they always do. Many of them profess to be Christians, but there is no love flowing from them as they maintain is proof of their faith.

Their brand of Christianity is to gather in Church and sing. "Love, Love, God's Love, Christian this is your call, Love your neighbor as yourself, for God loves all."

Then they gather on the church steps and in a Group fest, chant:

"WE'VE GOT OURS, SO FUG YOU!"
"WE'VE GOT OURS, SO FUG YOU!"​

They do that facing in all of the directions that there are poor in their town. Jesus has personally told me that he disowns them as not in his flock. He likes me because I tell the truth.

"There is a time for every purpose under Heaven
A time to sew and a time to rend
A time to gather stones, and a time to scatter
A time to build up and a time to tear down
A time to be born and a time to die
A time for peace and a time for war..."

Then we need to execute the Dems too, for ignoring the Constitution for the last 50 years.
Please cite an example.

I know this is just another attempt at Republiscam lies as that is part of their religion. I have not voted Democratic for 36 years, but I do know that they are people of integrity. They will change their mind if you can show them that they are wrong on a topic. That is the reason why so many intellectuals are Democrats. Thomas Jefferson is a perfect example.

so now you are a former naval officer, a minister AND a historian?

i call bullshit.

not to mention, your grasp of history is....well on a level a crackhead would write.

but a question.

1) are you capable fo writing "republican"

2) if the republicans are so bad, why have you always voted for them?

see, you set a trap for yourself and then walked right into it.

i call bullshit....
AMAZING. AS A CHRISTIAN MINISTER I AM APPALLED AT THE BLAZEN DISHONESTY OF THE REPUBLISCAMS ON THIS BOARD.

History is history. I write history. Nobody can deny what I posted at the top of the string. I last voted Democratic for anything back in 1976 when I voted for Carter because I was a Baptist Sunday School Teacher and so was he. I was a Naval Officer and so was he.

Well, I only voted for Carter one time because of the mistakes he made. I have not voted for a Democrat since then, but I have becomed so totally angry at the open corruption in the Republiscam Party that I need to call out to the world what has happened to the United States.

We need to correct things and we need to do it NOW, before the shooting starts in the streets.

We are on the verge of a Civil War and we need to correct they horrible satanic injustice that the Republiscams brought to this one great country.

Is that really your ugly face in your avatar?

Not if we write a new Constitution and put all of the Republiscams before firing squads.

We need to execute them for Treason against the United States. We will have quick trials and take them out behind the courthouse and execute them. It is the only way to save this country from civil war.

Last edited:

The Republiscam Party needs to be shut down and almost all of their leadership placed in prison where they belong. I have watched and watched over the years as the Republiscam Corruption has become a horrible blight on America and the world.

It is time for a new Constitutional Convention to outlaw all of the grossly corrupt Republiscam practices. It is the only way to bring decency back to America. Hopefully we will have a constitutional convention before we have a Civil War. The shooting will start this summer or next.

There is only so much oppression and dishonesty the people can endure.

One of the rallying cries will be "Death to the Überreich!" and though I will not support them, I will understand. This oppression and exploitation of the poorer sixty to seventy percent of society urgently needs to come to an end. The raping of America and the world for personal financial gain has to cease.

The leadership of the Republiscam Party are the most openly corrupt assemblage of thieves and pathological liars ever gathered into one organization in world history.

They dwarf the Nazi Party of Germany and are many, many times more evil.

I propose that in the place of a satanically evil political party that has left a disgusting brown stain on world history that we create a new political party called the Moderates. None of the present Republiscam leadership would be allowed to transfer to the Moderate Party. Men with no moral conscience like that need to be removed and set aside in prisons where they belong. Almost everybody in the former Bush administration needs to go to prison.

Unfortunately we do not have the laws in place to put them where they belong. That can be remedied with a new Constitutional Convention.The Republiscam Party is controlled by Big Monied Interests. Though most pretend to be Christians, their actual God is money. Their every thought is about money and the accumulation of same.

A LITTLE HISTORY

Consider the war against Iraq. There was absolutely no reason for us to attack that country and drive Saddam from power. We had him and him military contained by the No Fly zones after the Kuwait War. In other words we put him in a position where he could no longer attack Iran or Kuwait.

That containment, of course, created some stability in that region and there was little bloodshed caused by the Iraqi war machine which was at one time a formidable army in the region. After the Radical Islamic attack against the United States, on 9/11 Bush decided that a real war using troops and various ammunitions and weapons that would cost Hundreds of Billions of Dollars to use would be very beneficial to his corrupt Republiscam henchmen and the Money Grubbing Military-Industrial Complex that they served.

So, with no actual cause for war, we made up accusations about Weapons of Mass Destruction that were difficult to refute and stormed on in and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians and removed the strong government that Saddam used to control his diverse assortment of peoples that were called the Iraqi nation.

Saddam had them under control as only a King or a Military Strong man could in a region that had never known Democracy. With Saddam in power they did not have bombs exploding in market places on a daily basis. Christians had churches to go to in that land and for the most part there was very little sectarian violence directed against them. They lived in peace with their neighbors while in rightful fear of Saddam. People got along because their government authority and law enforcement was strong and would not allow sectarian violence. Evil men like Muqtada al-Sadr fled Iraq to hide in Iran because Saddam would not tolerate him in Iraq. Though totally evil, Sadr was smart.

If people stepped out of line, Saddam would imprison and/or execute them as strongmen always have done. Back in history if the King ordered you to be beheaded, he had a "Divine Right" to do so. And so it has always been with strongmen who were leaders of countries. In ancient times, the strongmen were called Kings. In present times they are called dictators. They are still just strongmen who have taken power or had it handed to them because they come from a family that had taken power in the past. In initially setting up the artificial country of Iraq, England gave them a king because England knew that Democracy and Islam do not blend very well. Unfortunately the family that the British chose to rule that land was weak and a strong man had to arise from among the Arabs who dominated the land and that man was Saddam. Just like Hitler, he started out doing a good job for his country, and just like Hitler he tried to expand his rule into other lands.

That was unacceptable, so we initially gave weapons to the Iranians (Iran Contra Scandal of the Reagan Administration). The war was fought to a bloody standstill and hostilities ceased. The United Stated then enticed Saddam to invade Kuwait by sending him wrong diplomatic messages. The Jury is still out as to whether this was deliberate or an accident. When Saddam would not withdraw, we forced him out in a nifty little war (that was very profitable to the Republiscam Military Industrial Complex) and set up the containment offered by the No Fly Zones (and used Republiscam Military Industrial Complex weapons to enforce that containment).

The Republiscams wanted to see more spending for their corporations' weapons of war, so pressure was brought on Bush to get into another military action that would require the use of existing stockpiles of munitions so that more weapons and weapons systems would have to be bought. Profit! Profit! Profit! Money! Money! Money!

So posturing for another war was started. There were allegations that Saddam was stockpiling weapons of mass destruction. The American people were repeatedly told by the right wing press and news media what a horrible man Saddam was as the strong man (King) of Iraq. Not only was Saddam horrible, but his sons were horrible.

The Iraq War, or the War in Iraq (also referred to as the Occupation of Iraq, the Second Gulf War, or Operation Iraqi Freedom by the United States military), was the solution to all of the American propaganda. Being a student of history I remembered how Hitler's Nazi Germany had tried to vilify the Poles so he could justify his invasion of that land. We were just following a plan that had been used successfully by Josef Goebbles. It worked, and American public opinion was strongly behind the new war effort.

So in a blitzkrieg war of annihilation our modern armies using radioactive ammunitions (bullets and anti-tank shells) stormed into the country, killed any opposition or supposed opposition in front of us and removed Saddam from power. Our mighty military and government had no plans for providing a stable rule over the sectarian divisions in the populace and total chaos ensued. The end result was that hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians were slaughtered. Whole towns were contaminated with radioactive particulate so that babies will be still born and born with deformities for thousand of years in the areas where the radioactive ammunition was used. The museums of antiquity and precious historical items were looted. Why? Why? Why? After the war there was no strong control and sectarian violence was allowed to escalate. It has been estimated that as many as a million innocent civilians died in the sectarian violence that followed the removal of Saddam. The Christian Churches were destroyed and the parishioners were killed or forced to relocate to a country with more stability. Bombs were going off in marketplaces and outside mosques and people like Muqtada al-Sadr and his Mahdi Army were back in Iraq. Saddam before he was executed exclaimed that the United States needed to put him back in power to restore stability in Iraq. To this day he has been proven right, because there are still bombs going off all over the place.

What an insane world we created for those poor people. Yet, the Republiscam Military Industrial Complex companies were raking in the profits. To add to that, the Bush administration even signed outrageous "money hand out contracts" to companies to run and rebuild Iraq after we had destroyed so much of their infrastructure. Companies like Halliburton made Billions after a few thousand American soldiers died to set conditions up for them.

Why did the American People not rise up and stop this nonsense? Simple, we had been brainwashed by our own propaganda and believed we were there for moral reasons when the reality was that it was all about Profit, Profit, Profit and Money, Money, Money.

Much the same happened in Afghanistan were we did not need to try to remove their religious leadership dictatorship. The Taliban had not attacked the United States. They had just given shelter to a man and some of his cronies who had plotted the 9/11 attack on the United States.

We could very easily have paid the proper person or persons to deliver the head of Osama bin Ladin to us and we could have spared the war effort and the loss of so many fine young Americans. But there was profit, profit, profit and money, money, money to be made, so the Republiscams wanted that military engagement as well.

Well, the Republiscams did what they wanted to do. They wasted thousands of young American lives in the process. It is all highly corrupt and needs to be stopped and outlawed.

Have you been retarded all of your life?

They are just one head of the same corporate hydra. If the republican party goes down they will just reinvent it as something else.

Not if we write a new Constitution and put all of the Republiscams before firing squads.

We need to execute them for Treason against the United States. We will have quick trials and take them out behind the courthouse and execute them. It is the only way to save this country from civil war.

No shit... looks like he must down a bottle of gin a day or something.

Spoken like a true fascist. First demonize, then imprison and kill, those who oppose you.:clap2::cuckoo:

Totally wrong. I believe in trials and a proper justice system. Once we define what the Republiscams have done to this once great country, we can execute them for Treason as all people guilty of treason have been executed over the years.

They are just one head of the same corporate hydra. If the republican party goes down they will just reinvent it as something else.

dude...I'm a liberal and I don't want ANY of my fellow Americans Shot or deemed "illegal".

That's the wonderful thing about a Democracy(or Democratic Republic, to appease the crazies on the right who like to play semantics games), is that the PEOPLE set the direction of our country via the vote.

The Problem isn't one party or another....it's with the system that not only turns a blind eye towards corruption(unless it suits a political agenda), it encourages the practice by allowing hugely powerful and monied interests to buy the influence of our elected officials. The Officials themselves, have no choice but to accept that influence buying money. Because that's the way their campaigns are funded.

AMAZING. AS A CHRISTIAN MINISTER I AM APPALLED AT THE BLAZEN DISHONESTY OF THE REPUBLISCAMS ON THIS BOARD.

History is history. I write history. Nobody can deny what I posted at the top of the string. I last voted Democratic for anything back in 1976 when I voted for Carter because I was a Baptist Sunday School Teacher and so was he. I was a Naval Officer and so was he.

Well, I only voted for Carter one time because of the mistakes he made. I have not voted for a Democrat since then, but I have becomed so totally angry at the open corruption in the Republiscam Party that I need to call out to the world what has happened to the United States.

We need to correct things and we need to do it NOW, before the shooting starts in the streets.

We are on the verge of a Civil War and we need to correct they horrible satanic injustice that the Republiscams brought to this one great country.

The war in Iraq was approved by a democrat controlled congress.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line." - President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." - President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face." - Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten time since 1983." - Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb,

"[WE] urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." - Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin (D-MI), Tom Daschle (D-SD), John Kerry( D - MA), and others Oct. 9,1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." - Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons! of mass destruction and palace! s for his cronies." > - Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that .. Saddam Hussein has invigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies." - Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others, December 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandated of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them." - Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." - Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power." - Al Gore, Sept. 23,! 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." - Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..." - Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." - Sen. John F. Kerry
(D, MA), Oct. 9,2002 !

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10,
2002 < /SPAN>

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do" - Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hu! ssein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members.. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons." - Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002. "We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a numb er of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction." - Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, l! eading an oppressive regime . He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real" - Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Totally wrong. I believe in trials and a proper justice system. Once we define what the Republiscams have done to this once great country, we can execute them for Treason as all people guilty of treason have been executed over the years.

You need help.. you really do.

No shit... looks like he must down a bottle of gin a day or something.

Typical Republiscam insults. Dude, I am going on Seventy. I am a Christian Minister and I do not drink. You have to admit that for a man as old as I am, that is a damn good tan.

A Christian Minister calling for the execution of Republicans? You sound like a complete loon.

You're a loon is what your are. Nothing more, nothing less. And if your were calling for the execution of Democrats you'd still be a complete fucking loon.

Forum List

Back