Debunking Liberal Myths About the Rich and the Capital Gains Tax

Idiot did you flunk reading comprehension? As I clearly state, this Dem TAX is in addition to and on top of the capital gains tax on the gain. It's a Dem vampire tax on the sales price that homeowners get hammered with even if there is no gain. Sell your house for $500k get taxed on the entire $500k. In my Dem parasite state that's $10,000 to the state even if I lose money on the house.
Well ...that does stink!

Everyone get a life, tax rate means zip. the average amount a billionaire pays in taxes is 8.2%, It is not tax rate that means anything it's tax law that gives the free ride to the Pigs and takers in our society. I have to laugh when the wining starts about how much the wealthy pay of our taxes, when in fact they use us to make every dollar they earn, we make them rich. The people deserve it all not the corporations and definitely not the wealthy. There free ride has to come to a end. Some of the major corp[orations in this country pay no taxes and many haven't for years.

Everyone get a life, tax rate means zip. the average amount a billionaire pays in taxes is 8.2%,

You're lying. Again.

Some of the major corp[orations in this country pay no taxes and many haven't for years.

When they have no taxable income, they pay zero taxes. Moron.

The next point would be only if they reinvest it all!
No longer an option to avoid capital gains. If you sell your primary residence you get the capital gains tax deduction ($250k/$500k single/married) then have to pay capital gains tax on the gain over and above that, minus qualified expenses, repairs and improvements.

No longer an option to avoid capital gains. If you sell your primary residence you get the capital gains tax deduction ($250k/$500k single/married) then have to pay capital gains tax on the gain over and above that, minus qualified expenses, repairs and improvements.
Once every two years

It's FACT dumb ass. You willingly choose to ignore a tax you can easily look up and confirm. It's not my job to educate your ignorance ass.
No dick for brains, it shit you made up.

There is no federal tax on the purchase price of a property.

You're both stupid and a liar.

You were utterly embarrassed with facts and the knowledge that you are uninformed.
Says the ass clown who thinks there is a federal sales tax on real estate sales.

1713294206361.gif

Some of the major corp[orations in this country pay no taxes and many haven't for years.
Prove it cuck fk
Here, genius:
It is not unusual for large U.S. corporations to pay no U.S. income taxes despite making billions of dollars in profits. In fact, one study of corporate securities filings found 55 of America's largest companies paid no income taxes in 2020 despite generating hefty profits, while netting $3.5 billion in aggregate tax rebates. Nearly half of those companies paid no U.S. income taxes for three successive years.1

Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy. "55 Corporations Paid $0 in Federal Taxes on 2020 Profits."

Among those not paying income taxes for at least three years were profitable blue chips Nike, Inc. (NKE), FedEx Corp. (FDX), and Salesforce, Inc. (CRM).1

How do profitable corporations get away with paying no U.S. income tax? Their most lucrative (and perfectly legal) tax avoidance strategies include accelerated depreciation, the offshoring of profits, generous deductions for appreciated employee stock options, and tax credits.

Everyone get a life, tax rate means zip. the average amount a billionaire pays in taxes is 8.2%, It is not tax rate that means anything it's tax law that gives the free ride to the Pigs and takers in our society. I have to laugh when the wining starts about how much the wealthy pay of our taxes, when in fact they use us to make every dollar they earn, we make them rich. The people deserve it all not the corporations and definitely not the wealthy. There free ride has to come to a end. Some of the major corp[orations in this country pay no taxes and many haven't for years.
Well true in part, "we" make them rich....because we purchase a good or service they are providing.

Biden's budget has proposed a $110 BILLION dollar tax hike on the poor and working class. The old Washington 'tax the rich' scam. Whacking oil, gas and coal with $110 billion hike...wait for it...which will get passed right down to the poor and working class in higher energy prices.
Dems are triggered by TRUTH once again. Way to hammer the poor and working class you Dem vultures.

And when you cash in……you should pay for your profits like any working man.

I agree that when you cash it out, yes, you pay taxes on it…whatever the tax rates are set by the irs. However, if that money is growing in an account, and just setting there, you shouldn’t be taxed on it.

We are talking Dem STATE taxes idiot. God get a brain.
As I pointed out early birdbrain, Florida and Ohio charges taxes on the sales price of properties.

Are you calling Florida and Ohio DEM states?
Are you really that stoooooopid?
Who am I kidding, of course you are!

As I pointed out early birdbrain, Florida and Ohio charges taxes on the sales price of properties.

Are you calling Florida and Ohio DEM states?
Are you really that stoooooopid?
Who am I kidding, of course you are!
Start a thread on that. You butted your ignorant nose into my topic, Dem vulture taxes on people's homes in my blue Dem idiot run state.

Try post #108
Where you said Democrats were taxing ON TOP OF THE CAPITAL GAINS.

Yeah dickhead, you meant "federal" even though you're too stupid to spell it.
Yes these Dem vulture state taxes are on top of federal and state capital gains taxes. Ugh I'm done trying to explain it to you, repeat the 3rd grade. :290968001256257790-final: alert!

Forum List

Back