Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Practically Accuses Scott Walker Of Assaulting Women

DNC chair Wasserman Schultz rips Scott Walker on women's issues
b99343924z.1_20140903224830_000_ghu7nb4n.1-0.jpg

Carolyn Kaster
Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a member of the U.S. House from Florida, is shown speaking at the University of Miami in Coral Gables in 2012. On Wednesday in Milwaukee, she criticized Gov. Scott Walker for his record on women’s issues.

By Bill Glauber of the Journal Sentinel
Sept. 3, 2014

politifact-Wisconsin-logo-180.jpg

Election 2014

Visit our election section for complete coverage of the 2014 spring and fall elections.

Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz ripped into Republican Gov. Scott Walker's record Wednesday during a round-table discussion on women's issues at the Milwaukee Athletic Club.

The Florida congresswoman said: "Scott Walker has given women the back of his hand. I know that is stark. I know that is direct. But that is reality."

Wasserman Schultz added: "What Republican tea party extremists like Scott Walker are doing is they are grabbing us by the hair and pulling us back. It is not going to happen on our watch."

Republican Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch said she was "shocked" that Wasserman Schultz used domestic violence language to discuss political disagreements.

What did she say he did specifically?
Gave women the back of his hand and grabbed them by the hair. How fucking stupid are you?
i guess you are stupid enough not to see a metaphor....but then again look who is in this thread posting. A bunch of loyalist GOP who will regardless of the story go to bat for the Right.
Its fun watching these bottom feeders get all butthurt over a metaphor

In his centerfold days, why didn't Scott go "full Monty"? Did he have something to hide?
That's Scott Brown...you colossal moron! There is dumb and then there is RDerp dumb!

:bow3::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

You are the KING of ignorant...the SULTAN of stupid...the Count of clueless...the BOSS of buffoonery! You are RDerp!!!!!!!!
metaphor...

You're right, Plasma...what Wasserman-Shultz does when she lies IS a metaphor for the Progressive wing of the Democratic Party. You don't have solutions so you point fingers and accuse others of "obstruction". What's amusing is that none of you can come up with what that master plan is that the GOP has supposedly obstructed. Nor can you explain why if this mythical plan was so incredible...the Democrats didn't pass it when they controlled the House, the Senate and the Oval Office!

The old saying in the legal profession is "If you have the law, hammer the law. If you have the facts, hammer the facts. If you have neither the law nor the facts, hammer the table". What Debbie Wasserman-Shultz DOES is hammer the table!

Carolyn Kaster
Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a member of the U.S. House from Florida, is shown speaking at the University of Miami in Coral Gables in 2012. On Wednesday in Milwaukee, she criticized Gov. Scott Walker for his record on women’s issues.

Sept. 3, 2014

Election 2014

Visit our election section for complete coverage of the 2014 spring and fall elections.

Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz ripped into Republican Gov. Scott Walker's record Wednesday during a round-table discussion on women's issues at the Milwaukee Athletic Club.

The Florida congresswoman said: "Scott Walker has given women the back of his hand. I know that is stark. I know that is direct. But that is reality."

Wasserman Schultz added: "What Republican tea party extremists like Scott Walker are doing is they are grabbing us by the hair and pulling us back. It is not going to happen on our watch."

Republican Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch said she was "shocked" that Wasserman Schultz used domestic violence language to discuss political disagreements.

Gave women the back of his hand and grabbed them by the hair. How fucking stupid are you?

She was speaking figuratively bro not literally. So what did she say he did that was figuratively giving the back hand to women?

Carolyn Kaster

Sept. 3, 2014

Election 2014

She was speaking figuratively bro not literally. So what did she say he did that was figuratively giving the back hand to women?
Some people can't tell the difference........they're called Democrat voters.

So this issue is another one of those sneaky kind of bullcrap abortion issue's. The anti choice crowd wants to force women to watch ultra sounds before they get an abortion. Woman have had a right to have abortions ever since the Supreme Court ruled it was a woman's constitutional right to have one. Scott Walker signed a bill that demanded that if a woman wanted to use her constitutional right she would have to take an extra step forced upon her by the government. That means the woman's right was being hindered and pulled back. The right to an abortion without government involvement was taken away by Walker. The law he signed added government involvement with a specific procedure. The religious fanatics and American Taliban are dragging women's rights backwards. Little Debbie was telling the truth.
Yeah, as if forcing women to consider their options before committing murder is the same as spousal abuse or assault.

Abortions are a moral issue with long lasting ramifications. All options should be considered. You'd rather they not even have an option frankly. You are upset that government mandates that you consider them before taking the big step.
Yet you have not problem supporting government intrusion of every other kind imaginable. Bet you support Obamacare, and if you do then you really haven't a leg to stand on with respect to this issue.

The old saying in the legal profession is "If you have the law, hammer the law. If you have the facts, hammer the facts. If you have neither the law nor the facts, hammer the table". What Debbie Wasserman-Shultz DOES is hammer the table!
Republicans dragging women's rights backwards is an opinion, not a fact. You don't even know what the word means.

She needs to get back to the kitchen and keep her opinions to herself. heh heh
And yeah take care of her man....If you know what I mean.
That is if she has one with that face.

OOOooooFa

Carolyn Kaster

Sept. 3, 2014

Election 2014

If you don't lke hearing what scum your republicans are like then tell walker to stop his hair pulling ....

first Mcdonell, the Scott walker will be his room mate

Last edited:

Carolyn Kaster

Sept. 3, 2014

Election 2014

i guess you are stupid enough not to see a metaphor....but then again look who is in this thread posting. A bunch of loyalist GOP who will regardless of the story go to bat for the Right.
Its fun watching these bottom feeders get all butthurt over a metaphor

In his centerfold days, why didn't Scott go "full Monty"? Did he have something to hide?
That's Scott Brown...you colossal moron! There is dumb and then there is RDerp dumb!

:bow3::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

You are the KING of ignorant...the SULTAN of stupid...the Count of clueless...the BOSS of buffoonery! You are RDerp!!!!!!!!

Yea, Scott Brown, nude centerfold model. Probably the most famous nude centerfold model ever to make the US Senate. Or was he the ONLY nude centerfold model to make the US Senate? Oh wait, you didn't know that? Tell me you knew that.

Walker assaulted women's eyes. As a centerfold model. The staple was "just big enough".

Everyone knew I meant Brown. I'm just used to typing Walker after Scott. It happens when you get old.

Debbie's fellow Democrats are telling her she was naughty and should calm down and use less provocative language. The Republicans have been so busy criticizing her language that the message she put out has gone pretty much unchallenged and accepted. Scott Walker is unfair to woman seems to be the overall theme of the story.

Carolyn Kaster

Sept. 3, 2014

Election 2014

She's walking her statements back. Typical lib, when challenged they fold.

Debbie's fellow Democrats are telling her she was naughty and should calm down and use less provocative language. The Republicans have been so busy criticizing her language that the message she put out has gone pretty much unchallenged and accepted. Scott Walker is unfair to woman seems to be the overall theme of the story.
So if retards on the left accept it then that means everyone accepts it? WTF?

Carolyn Kaster

Sept. 3, 2014

Election 2014

“I shouldn’t have used the words I used,” DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz said in a statement.

Read more: On Politics DNC chairwoman backs off incendiary comments as Republicans seek apology Wsj

Wait what? :lmao:

So if retards on the left accept it then that means everyone accepts it? WTF?
when retards on the right can't get what she's trying to tell your repub-lie-tarded leaders, thats means you're too ignorant to accept what you need to learn...

"And Scott Walker has given women the back of his hand. And there is no -- I know that is stark. I know that is direct. But that is reality. When you have women earning 78 cents in Wisconsin for every dollar a man earns, and a governor who has actually signed a law that repeals that enforcement mechanism, that is just -- that is just unacceptable."

An important note: In April 2014, Burke said Walker’s repeal of a 2009 law meant Wisconsin was one of just five states "without an equal pay law protecting women from gender discrimination in their paycheck." We rated the claim False. Walker reversed an attempt to toughen up Wisconsin’s law, but its protections against gender discrimination in the workplace pay date back decades. The governor’s 2012 action left those in place, albeit without tougher penalties for employers.

So they lied, big surprise.

In Context Giving women the back of his hand PolitiFact Wisconsin

thats what makes Us liberals better the you republicans... when wrong we correct it ... you republicans just keep saying it no matter how wrong you are ...you just keep repeating the stupid shit

Forum List

Back