Debate over evolution now allowed in Tenn. schools

You have expressed your personal opinion, and of course, the people in Tennesee roundly reject your knuckle-dragging way of thinking. Science does not know what it does not know.

Close minded types such as you have soiled science for centuries.
Well, that's a new one - promoting science is equal to knuckle-dragging behavior.

You certainly are not the first flat-earther to jealously protect your archaic belief system by attempting to silence discovery and competing ideas.

ID is not a competing scientific theory. It does not even reach the level of a hypothesis. As far as archaic belief system goes, you demonstrate that for sure.

And, once again, Tennessee will be the butt of dumb redneck jokes around the nation. One would thnk once was enough.

Well, that's a new one - promoting science is equal to knuckle-dragging behavior.

You certainly are not the first flat-earther to jealously protect your archaic belief system by attempting to silence discovery and competing ideas.

ID is not a competing scientific theory.

This is your opinion. Fortunately, science has always resisted attempts of the narrow-minded to limit exploration in areas of taboo.

But I get it. Your belief system is threatened, and you are pissing your pants.

SniperFire, do you really think that selectively editing people's quotes makes you look witty or smart?

I'm not quite understanding what you're going for with that.

Discussion is much more productive when the useless rhetorical is striped away and the salient point and counterpoints are forced to stand on their own.

Those whom wish to attempt to couch weak argument in apologic rhetoric don't like it, but the weak don't last very long in such a discussion. But with those who do, we often have fascinating threads and we quickly get to the chewy center of the topic.

If you don't like the style, don't participate.

This is your opinion. Fortunately, science has always resisted attempts of the narrow-minded to limit exploration in areas of taboo.

Yeah, it's an "opinion" just like two plus two is equal to four is an opinion.

You keep flailing around.

image99.gif

Incorrect. Your opinion is ID is not to be debated in science class as competing theory. Tennessee has decided that ID, in fact, is to be debated in science class.

This is cold fact.

Discussion is much more productive when the useless rhetorical is striped away and the salient point and counterpoints are forced to stand on their own.

Those whom wish to attempt to couch weak argument in apologic rhetoric don't like it, but the weak don't last very long in such a discussion. But with those who do, we often have fascinating threads and we quickly get to the chewy center of the topic.

If you don't like the style, don't participate.

Actually, I find it absolutely hilarious - and if you don't like my "participation", feel free to go fuck yourself.

Incorrect. Your opinion is ID is not to be debated in science class as competing theory. Tennessee has decided that ID, in fact, is to be debated in science class.

This is cold fact.
Right, because politicians are always right.

As I said,

image99.gif

Here Si modo.

Here is an excellent starting point for you on the science behind Intelligent Design.:

Explaining the Science of Intelligent Design
Thanks.

ID is still not falsifiable and nothing in the link can change that.

Yes, you insist that Intelligent Design is not science.

Covering your ears and making loud noises will not stop exploration and discovery.

LOL
Because ID ISN'T a scientific theory. It's like you are trying to say one plus one equals seven.

You're acting like a moron, or maybe it's not even an act.

Thus, ID is not falsifiable. As it is not falsifiable, it is not a scientific theory.

You have decided that science must adhere to methodological naturalism. Not everyone agrees with your flat-earth thinking. We shall be debating the science of ID in classrooms in Tennessee, and perhaps soon throughout the Nation.

no. we won't.

but thanks for clarifying why we're getting our butts kicked in the sciences.

Forum List

Back