Deaths from wars more than from guns?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/0...re-than-all-wars-in-u-s-history-is-that-true/

Gun-deaths-in-US.jpg

War-deaths.jpg

... gun deaths in America since only 1968 exceed the casualty totals of all U.S. wars by 212,994 deaths.

We're at war with our selves and we're losing.

false comparison. there are more people in america than there are americans on battlefields. further, we are not constantly at war. unfortunately, death is constantly occurring.

will you be brave and put up auto deaths? i bet not, because you don't care about those deaths, only gun deaths because it suits your warped hatred of guns.

By all means, put up auto-related deaths.

BUT - that would be a hugely false equivalency because we pass laws to mitigate the possible damage done by cars.

By all means, put up auto-related deaths.

BUT - that would be a hugely false equivalency because we pass laws to mitigate the possible damage done by cars.

we do the same with guns. :rolleyes:

i've put them up in the past, you however, never do. you don't care about deaths, you only care about deaths if you slam your political opponents or push some warped political agenda. i knew you would chicken out and not put up auto deaths because they are far greater than gun deaths. but you don't care because it doesn't fit your political agenda.

Forum List

Back