Death

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Ever come close to it? Do you fear it? Unsure of what comes after it?

Been kind of close. Not scared of it really. Fought to survive anyway. I think that's just a natural instinct.

Been close a few times. Lol shot at, stabbed, multiple auto accidents, falls from high places. One day it's sure to get me .

Sorta came close I guess. About 20 years ago I was diagnosed with tachsycardia (sp?), a really rapid heartbeat. It wouldn't stop so I ended up in an ER where the doctors stopped my heart for about 30 seconds or so and then started it up again. Which I guess means you're dead? Didn't see myself floating above the room or anything like that, nor did I lose consciousness. I'll leave it to you guys to determine if I suffered any brain damage, the wife thinks that happened long before.

Sorta came close I guess. About 20 years ago I was diagnosed with tachsycardia (sp?), a really rapid heartbeat. It wouldn't stop so I ended up in an ER where the doctors stopped my heart for about 30 seconds or so and then started it up again. Which I guess means you're dead? Didn't see myself floating above the room or anything like that, nor did I lose consciousness. I'll leave it to you guys to determine if I suffered any brain damage, the wife thinks that happened long before.
Who are we to rule against your wife. Lol

I don't think I have ever come very close to it.

I don't fear it but I don't search it either.

Strangely, I feel there is life after death. :dunno:

Just a feeling, that's all.

Let's see, between electrical shock, near drowning, getting knocked out in a mugging and setting myself on fire.... I'd say I tend to push my luck a bit. If I was really scared of death or dying, I doubt I would take any of those same chances again. But I still do.

I've been close to death several times in my life. Not afraid to die but in no hurry to rush It along. Anxious to see what happens after death. Got to be more to the story than just becoming worm food. Want to shake God's hand and tell him "thanks".

Who are we to rule against your wife. Lol

Smart move! :eusa_silenced:

I've been close to death several times in my life. Not afraid to die but in no hurry to rush It along. Anxious to see what happens after death. Got to be more to the story than just becoming worm food. Want to shake God's hand and tell him "thanks".
Amen Big Dog I'm also looking to meet the big guy. There must be something I have to accomplish before I go or else I would have already been gone.

Forum List

Back