Death Wish.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
How many people remember these old movies?

When liberal policies resulted in rampant home invasions and crimes and the "Death Wish" series of movies with Charles Bronson came out in the late 70's. Most people embraced the concept of resistance to criminal elements and there have been numerous movies and TV shows depicting people who've "just had enough". It's still been a concept within the leftist media that all self defense killings are somehow "racist" or otherwise nefarious.

Bernhard Goetz was exalted by the cognizant people and excoriated and charged by bed wetters. If it wasn't for mindless liberals, there would be no crime especially since their policies keep people poor in the first place, and innocent people unarmed.

When liberal policies resulted in rampant home invasions and crimes and the "Death Wish" series of movies with Charles Bronson came out in the late 70's. Most people embraced the concept of resistance to criminal elements and there have been numerous movies and TV shows depicting people who've "just had enough". It's still been a concept within the leftist media that all self defense killings are somehow "racist" or otherwise nefarious.

Bernhard Goetz was exalted by the cognizant people and excoriated and charged by bed wetters. If it wasn't for mindless liberals, there would be no crime especially since their policies keep people poor in the first place, and innocent people unarmed.
Why yes, the US was crime free before liberals..

• Banned

I didn't say that, but I will say the US was stupidity free before regressive marxists penetrated the educational system.

Vigilantism was glorified in those movies as it was presented as a clear-cut quest for righteous retribution, the real world rarely provides such cases where vengeance is both justified and necessary. The criminals in those movies were caricatures of evil people, both extraordinarily violent and shameful cowards, nothing like the real world.

I didn't say that, but I will say the US was stupidity free before regressive marxists penetrated the educational system.
Yeah, those old timers with a 6th grade education were sure smert...

Does that mean you are jealous?

So much so...I envy their drop out status....

guess it is better than being stuck in the fourth grade for 20 years..

Not if the teacher is attractive...

Not if the teacher is attractive...

Sorry they are not interested in fourth graders. Unless they are strictly controlled by the union..

Vigilantism was glorified in those movies as it was presented as a clear-cut quest for righteous retribution, the real world rarely provides such cases where vengeance is both justified and necessary. The criminals in those movies were caricatures of evil people, both extraordinarily violent and shameful cowards, nothing like the real world.

What world do you live in? The fact that people as stupid as you exist in the first place insults the concept of humanity. You should have been sucked into a planned parenthood septic tank a long time ago.

Forum List

Back