Death of Eric Garner and liberal hypocrisy

The left likes to spin the death of Eric Garner as an example of racism and police abuse in America. But the fact is this, liberal policies created the conditions in which Garner died.

New York is run by liberals. Liberals have raised taxes on cigarettes so astronomically high that they unwittingly created a black market for them. Eric Garner was selling cigarettes via the black market and New York wasn't getting their cut via the taxes that were supposed to be paid. Liberal politicians want the New York police to arrest those illicitly trafficking in non-taxed (non-stamped) cigarettes. Hence, the police caught Garner and, in the struggle to subdue him, Garner died.

Liberals want more government, more taxation and more police to enforce their will. Then, when something goes south, liberals blame the police, racism or whitey. Got it?
Racist whites at all levels of government wrote unconstitutional laws that guaranteed state-sponsored racial discrimination against all Americans born without a pale complexion.
white-privilege-7.jpg

"From the first segregated public housing projects of President Franklin Roosevelt’s New Deal, to the 1949 Housing Act that encouraged white movement to the suburbs, to unconstitutional racial zoning ordinances enacted by city governments...the American city is the direct result of unconstitutional, state-sanctioned racial discrimination. "

Read more: The Racial Segregation of American Cities Was Anything But Accidental | History | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Poverty killed Eric Garner, and much of the inter generational neglect Garner was born into is baked into the US economic system.
Holy shit. A left winger has actually seen the black poverty situation today actually started with FDR and the democrats back during the new deal years. It's almost like they didn't want blacks out of slavery they just needed a new set of chains for them.

The left likes to spin the death of Eric Garner as an example of racism and police abuse in America. But the fact is this, liberal policies created the conditions in which Garner died.

New York is run by liberals. Liberals have raised taxes on cigarettes so astronomically high that they unwittingly created a black market for them. Eric Garner was selling cigarettes via the black market and New York wasn't getting their cut via the taxes that were supposed to be paid. Liberal politicians want the New York police to arrest those illicitly trafficking in non-taxed (non-stamped) cigarettes. Hence, the police caught Garner and, in the struggle to subdue him, Garner died.

Liberals want more government, more taxation and more police to enforce their will. Then, when something goes south, liberals blame the police, racism or whitey. Got it?
If that be true then why have red states raised taxes on cigarettes also?
Could you please post proof that taxes on cigs in red states are as high as the taxes imposed by leftists in NYC?

Also please inform us of a black market on cigs in red states, similar to that of NYC.

Must you always post stupidity?
So you think it's stupid to note that all states have a high cigarette tax to be noted, gfy..

Why don't you compare rates by state and you will see how badly you are lying?
So you say I am lying that all states have increased the cigarette tax...I doubt you could prove me wrong..

Could you please post proof that taxes on cigs in red states are as high as the taxes imposed by leftists in NYC?

Also please inform us of a black market on cigs in red states, similar to that of NYC.

So you think it's stupid to note that all states have a high cigarette tax to be noted, gfy..

So you say I am lying that all states have increased the cigarette tax...I doubt you could prove me wrong..

:link::linky:

Your point has already been disproven in another post. I don't need to get flagged for piling on!

You need a link to show that all states have increased the cigarette tax and I guess I should post the story about why the tax increase was imposed..I thought you guys had some recall left but the alzheimer's must be advanced..

You need a link to show that all states have increased the cigarette tax and I guess I should post the story about why the tax increase was imposed..I thought you guys had some recall left but the alzheimer's must be advanced..

All 50 states have increased tobacco tax? Link?

Your point has already been disproven in another post. I don't need to get flagged for piling on!
Right so smokes over six dollars means they have never had a tax increase on them ever...Yeah you run with that..Although they are less than five bucks here, Okiehoma increased their smokes buy a dollar, again...

Right so smokes over six dollars means they have never had a tax increase on them ever...Yeah you run with that..Although they are less than five bucks here, Okiehoma increased their smokes buy a dollar, again...

You made the claim, the onus is on you to back it up, so...what's up? :dunno:

If I post it you promise to fart and put your nose where your ass was..?

Why would you buy a dollar?

Because it easier than passing gas..

On February 4, 2009, the Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009 was signed into law, which raised the federal tax rate for cigarettes on April 1, 2009 from $0.39 per pack to $1.01 per pack.[7] The increase was to help cover the cost of increased coverage under the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP).
Cigarette taxes in the United States - Wikipedia

Which caused every state to increase cig taxes..

Still having those liberal reading comprehension problems?

You just posted an oxymoron, you moron!

Why would you have to pass gas to smell your farts? Your head is already up your ass anyway!'

Why would you have to pass gas to smell your farts? Your head is already up your ass anyway!'
Because I forgot to bring the paint to color them for easier ensnaring..

Because I forgot to bring the paint to color them for easier ensnaring..

Be like the Marines and just eat crayons, the you will already have them colored!'

Holy shit. A left winger has actually seen the black poverty situation today actually started with FDR and the democrats back during the new deal years. It's almost like they didn't want blacks out of slavery they just needed a new set of chains for them.
Actually, today's black poverty situation began centuries before FDR was born,
slide_5.jpg

Slavery. Essential Questions Why were African Americans more desirable as slaves than indentured servants or Native Americans? What sort of conditions. - ppt download

By the time FDR took office he was opposed by a conservative coalition in congress composed of racist, southern Democrats and reactionary Republicans looking to preserve the US as it existed prior to 1933.

His public housing policies were caught between "liberals" who wanted segregated public housing construction and "conservatives" who wanted NO public housing construction. (At least for non-whites)

racial-segregation-in-urban-america-postwwii-america-19-638.jpg

"In the Great Depression, many lower-middle class and working-class families lost their home. They couldn’t keep up with their payments.

"So the Public Works Administration constructed the first civilian public housing ever in this country.

"Initially, it was primarily for white families in segregated white projects, but at some point, a few projects were built for African-Americans in segregated African-American projects.

"This practice often segregated neighborhoods that hadn’t previously been that way.

"In Langston Hughes’ autobiography, he describes how he lived in an integrated neighborhood in Cleveland. His best friend in high school was Polish.

"He dated a Jewish girl.

"That neighborhood in Cleveland was razed by the WPA, which built two segregated [ones], one for African-Americans, one for whites.

"The Depression gave the stimulus for the first civilian public housing to be built. Were it not for that policy, many of these cities might have developed with a different residential pattern.

Read more: The Racial Segregation of American Cities Was Anything But Accidental | History | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Segregation today means something entirely different than it did 50 years ago. Segregation today is "reserved for blacks. Whites excluded."

Elitists Are Sissies Afraid of the Marlboro Man

That explains why the governing class tells lies about the harm of smoking.

Forum List

Back