Macron Speaks to Congress...BBC Says he “Attacked” Trumps Policies

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Typical liberal media in Western Hemisphere. Macron “attacked” nothing, just laid out his liberal world view that is all misty eyed and dreamy; but not in touch with reality. The French should stick to what they are best at...making great wine, delicious food, and fornicating with their faces.
Macron attacks nationalism in US speech

He did, and he was right to do so. I understand that you don't think America needs any allies - it's not rational to believe so, yet that's what you think.

Or do you think Trump and Putin only need each other, and everybody else can just go make croissants.

He did, and he was right to do so. I understand that you don't think America needs any allies - it's not rational to believe so, yet that's what you think.

Or do you think Trump and Putin only need each other, and everybody else can just go make croissants.
A.) Russia is not our ally.
B.) The obligation of the POTUS is “American interest first.”
C.) We don’t need to gather around the world tree, hold hands and sing “It’s a Small World” from Disney.

Typical liberal media in Western Hemisphere. Macron “attacked” nothing, just laid out his liberal world view that is all misty eyed and dreamy; but not in touch with reality. The French should stick to what they are best at...making great wine, delicious food, and fornicating with their faces.
Macron attacks nationalism in US speech
There is still some dandruff on Macron´s revers.

And Trump lied again! He promised burgers but served lamb.

A.) Russia is not our ally.
B.) The obligation of the POTUS is “American interest first.”
C.) We don’t need to gather around the world tree, hold hands and sing “It’s a Small World” from Disney.

Then why has Trump insulted everyone BUT Putin? Because he's his bitch, that's why.

b083fe955fbe193af43114.jpg

~S~

Why should there be sanctions?

Do they tell you NOTHING on FOX?

Maybe click on the link, see why there should be sanctions? I don't mean to hold your hand while I walk you through this or anything. My six year-old granddaughter would have a better handle on the need for sanctions than you do.

Why should there be sanctions?

Do they tell you NOTHING on FOX?

Maybe click on the link, see why there should be sanctions? I don't mean to hold your hand while I walk you through this or anything. My six year-old granddaughter would have a better handle on the need for sanctions than you do.
I am not interested in your US rep dem charade. The sanctions are nothing but aggressions.

given the current war and state of reality between the US and Russia right now, can you put the crutch down? it makes no sense anymore cause it simply hasn't panned out.

i totally agree we need our allies - and we should be respectful them and no i don't think we are these days. but this putin shit is just getting old like calling people a nazi cause we disagree. we *all* really need to quit living in the extremes.

Why the hell do you jerks always have to divert from the OP? The thread is about Macron and you cannot do anything but drag Putin and Russia into this.

Do you lack the intelligence to stick to the subject at hand?

I listened to every word of Macron's address to Congress. There are a few points I got out of it that I want to speak to.

Yes, the king of France decided to help the colonists fight against the Hessian King of England. Only because it was in his best interest to do so. Lafayette had to get his approval to come to the colonies. His participation was more for show than actual tactical involvement. It was Baron von Steuben who provided useful instructions to the troops. And, when the French revolution happened, Lafayette did his best to stay out of the way and turned his back on many of his fellow royals.

President Trump ran on the basis of America First and against the New World Order backed by Obama and many current politicians. He made it clear that he did not like the way the UN has been operating and demanded NATO members pay more of their share. A majority of Americans are Nationalists and Macron's diatribe against it is against everything the president stands for. I was disgusted at the Members of Congress standing and giving him ovations for such crap turned my stomach.

And why the hell is the President of France doing trying to tell us how to run our country? His is overrun with Muslims who are doing everything they can to destroy the very Revolution he praised. The French are about to lose many of the freedoms they have and French politicians are doing nothing to stop it.

A lot of hot air with nothing a real meaning to the American people.

:290968001256257790-final::bsflag::gives::poop::up_yours:

That Frenchie makes me want to vomit. First he sits at Trump's table and takes his food, all smiley and nice, all the while planning to stick a steak knife in Donald's back. Just like a Frenchie. A rabid pitbull has more loyalty. (-:

Forum List

Back