Dearbornistan Arrest

Two Arab men, both naturalized American citizens, have been arrest for ties to the terrorist organization, Hezbollah.

America has only an 0.8% Muslim population, yet the naive libs will tell you that importing more will not increase the risk of terrorism. Stupid libs.

DOJ: Two U.S. Citizens Arrested for Ties to Hezbollah
1) Both were US citizens. Eric Rudolph and Ted Kaczynski were both US citizens too.

2) 0.8% out of a population of over 321M = 2,568,000. We could have one terrorist attack a day and that'd only be 0.014%. Sorry if I don't panic. If you are really scared, move to Texas. Everyone is legal to carry a gun in their home, car and boat. Long guns can be displayed, but handguns must be concealed

3) That said, while I don't have a problem with Muslims immigrating to the US, I do have a problem with putting refugees to the front of the line. Not that I don't sympathize with their plight, but IMO solving the reason why they are refugees is a better solution than importing them.

If you are really scared, move to Texas
Not "scared" you dimwit. I care about my fellow citizens. We have so much evidence to show us our future if we continue down this path.

If you like that demonic religion, move to Iran

Btw, if I were on Rudolph's jury, I'd vote to acquit. People in the business of murdering God's most innocent have nothing to complain about. Too bad this forum won't allow pictures of their work. Might hasten its end if people actually saw what they do and what you're comfortable with.

Last edited:
thanks for the info , now its time to spread it far and wide DeathAngel !!

People like that have no place in Michigan.

Think of the peep show girls. :rolleyes:

I'm kidding, seriously, no muzzies in Michigan.

If you are really scared, move to Texas
Not "scared" you dimwit. I care about my fellow citizens. We have so much evidence to show us our future if we continue down this path.

If you like that demonic religion, move to Iran

Btw, if I were on Rudolph's jury, I'd vote to acquit. People in the business of murdering God's most innocent have nothing to complain about. Too bad this forum won't allow pictures of their work. Might hasten its end if people actually saw what they do and what you're comfortable with.
Can we agree that all nutjobs should be imprisoned....and shot if they try to run?

BTW, how fast can you run the 100 yard dash? Faster than 2460FPS?

Forum List

Back