Man offers to donate $50k to charity if Young Turks, comentator, Shaun King, takes DNA test

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Clay Travis Vows To Donate $50K To Charity If Shaun King Takes DNA Test – MILO NEWS

Fox Sports Radio pundit Clay Travis has offered to donate $50,000 to Colin Kaepernick’s charity if Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King takes a DNA test and turns out to be more than 25% black.

Travis made his remarks this morning, apparently in response to an article Shaun King published yesterday in which he declared he would be “boycotting the NFL because of its anti-blackness.”

“I can’t, in good conscience, support this league, with many of its pro-Trump owners, as it blacklists my friend and brother Colin Kaepernick for taking a silent, peaceful stance against injustice and police brutality in America,” King wrote in reference to the fact that Kaepernick has still not been signed by any team after leaving San Francisco to become a free agent...

In case you didn't already know, Shaun King is a fraud, and he's about as black as Eminem:

It's suiting that The Young Turks hired a fake black like Shaun King since The Young Turks is a fake news channel.

NFL is anti-black..Hmm sounds reasonable...No black players or coaches..I can see where he's coming from...

Toilet_370x580.jpg

Clay Travis Vows To Donate $50K To Charity If Shaun King Takes DNA Test – MILO NEWS

Fox Sports Radio pundit Clay Travis has offered to donate $50,000 to Colin Kaepernick’s charity if Black Lives Matter activist Shaun King takes a DNA test and turns out to be more than 25% black.

Travis made his remarks this morning, apparently in response to an article Shaun King published yesterday in which he declared he would be “boycotting the NFL because of its anti-blackness.”

“I can’t, in good conscience, support this league, with many of its pro-Trump owners, as it blacklists my friend and brother Colin Kaepernick for taking a silent, peaceful stance against injustice and police brutality in America,” King wrote in reference to the fact that Kaepernick has still not been signed by any team after leaving San Francisco to become a free agent...

In case you didn't already know, Shaun King is a fraud, and he's about as black as Eminem:

It's suiting that The Young Turks hired a fake black like Shaun King since The Young Turks is a fake news channel.

Why would he "need" to be black at all?

And btw --- "Milo News"? What's wrong with this picture?

How the fuck is a league that is 70% negro an "anti black league"? Such bullshit from a con artist and fraud. Kaepernick is a has been who was a 2nd string QB and had to do something to stay in the spotlight. He is NOT a pocket passer he is is scrambler and that kind of QB is on its way out. Just like with Michael Vick and Robert Griffin III its just not what coaches want,they are injury prone and can't win a super bowl on the backs of a player like that.

Because that's how he got into college under affirmative action and with scholarships including one from Oprah Winfrey.

Because that's how he got into college under affirmative action and with scholarships including one from Oprah Winfrey.

Okay..... link(s)?
And what does any of that have to do with what he said about NFL owners and Kaepernick? That's what it's supposed to be about, right?

How the fuck is a league that is 70% negro an "anti black league"? Such bullshit from a con artist and fraud. Kaepernick is a has been who was a 2nd string QB and had to do something to stay in the spotlight. He is NOT a pocket passer he is is scrambler and that kind of QB is on its way out. Just like with Michael Vick and Robert Griffin III its just not what coaches want,they are injury prone and can't win a super bowl on the backs of a player like that.

I tell ya what, I had lost interest in, and given up watching, football altogether until Randall Cunningham arrived.

Forum List

Back