Dear Mr. Trump.....be careful for what you wish for........

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Jeffrey Toobin: Trump’s Election Warning Is Really About ‘Scary Black People’
The president warned of “violence” if the GOP loses the midterm elections. CNN’s legal analyst sees it as stoking racial fears.

The reason the GOP has someone like Trump as their party leader is because for decades, they have used and abused blacks and minorities to scare the hell out of ignorant racist whites. Now you have a nation of GOP politicians afraid to go against the monster they've cultivated and molded for decades....Donald J. Trump...the most corrupt human being in this country...blessed with a good economy and racist whites to boost his ever growing ego almost daily. Now this monster is threatening our election results should the GOP lose and they will.....that a race war will ensue....something the Alt right has been wanting for years....especially since all the black guys are taking their prized white Barbies to bed and beyond.

All I can say Mr. Trump is bring it...but don't bring your ban of bad ass white boys to the one hit wonder towns with 2 or 3 blacks, come to areas and cities where you can get the most damage and satisfaction.....where blacks congregate and live in large numbers....and may the best race win!! Or you can take your trash talk, with your secret service protection for life and find a dark cold hole, climb in it, along with your racist fans and never ever step foot in this country again. Coward!!

If you wish that the best race may win, all I can do is thank you.

Trump has done nothing to unite America but Trump has done MANY things to divide America.

Trump ONLY plays to a certain demographic of Americans.
Trump merely manipulates these citizens with sound bites, conspiracy theories, bombast, and plays to their fears, anger, prejudices, and ignorance.

Trump WILL go down in history as one of the worst, if not the worst POTUS in all of US history.
Mark my words; yes, I said that.

LOL...Toobin says "Antifa is widely perceived as an african american organization" - what a crock of bullshit. Everyone knows antifa are a bunch of skinny white beta males, egged on by their obese purple haired girlfriends.

• Banned
If you wish that the best race may win, all I can do is thank you.
LOLOLO...Mike really? Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you red white and vomit mf's come here day after day after day whining about blacks being animals and violent? Chicago ring a bell? Listen, where I live, these sorry ass negro's just as soon cut your fuckin head off for a lottery ticket than kiss you....yall don't want to go Dixie, trust me!! That's why yall take yall sorry ass's to these small towns with 2 black guys who thought they was white....LOLOLOLOL

• Banned
LOL...Toobin says "Antifa is widely perceived as an african american organization" - what a crock of bullshit. Everyone knows antifa are a bunch of skinny white beta males, egged on by their obese purple haired girlfriends.
So ture

What would we do without these idiots who can translate Trump despite not sharing even one of his beliefs? Is this another “dog whistle” that by definition is supposed to be understood by only the base of the dog whistler but in Trump’s case it’s his opposition who understands it and has to explain it to his base?

Triggered never fails to post the most asinine idiocies imaginable. I’m pretty sure she’s due for some kind of award huh admins?

Trump has done nothing to unite America but Trump has done MANY things to divide America.

Trump merely manipulates these citizens with sound bites, conspiracy theories, bombast, and plays to their fears, anger, prejudices, and ignorance.

Trump WILL go down in history as one of the worst, if not the worst POTUS in all of US history.

Whatthefuckever.

Trump is not a president, he's the CEO of Rednecks USA incorporated, who happens to have its headquarters in Washington D.C I truly feel sorry for his legacy and his name....Just as Adolf Hitler's name is worthless, so will the name Trump....It is true, it takes just one generation to ruin the legacy families took life times to build. Trump's name will forever be linked to treason, corruption, racism and just plain stupid!!

Trump is not a president, he's the CEO of Rednecks USA incorporated, who happens to have its headquarters in Washington D.C I truly feel sorry for his legacy and his name....Just as Adolf Hitler's name is worthless, so will the name Trump....It is true, it takes just one generation to ruin the legacy families took life times to build. Trump's name will forever be linked to treason, corruption, racism and just plain stupid!!
You should really seek help, Triggered59. So much hate, it's burning you up. However, your mindless rants are kind of fun to read, even though it's a bunch of babbling garbage.

You should really seek help, Triggered59. So much hate, it's burning you up. However, your mindless rants are kind of fun to read, even though it's a bunch of babbling garbage.
Listen, toots, I don't make the news, I just report it...you got issues with the contents, tweet your leader in chief, not me

Listen, toots, I don't make the news, I just report it...you got issues with the contents, tweet your leader in chief, not me
Your brainless rants about our President and just that, brainless. Please, keep up the good work. You're nothing but pure entertainment. Toots...

Forum List

Back