Dear GOP blog trolls: Drop Benghazi, Nobody Cares About Manufactuired Old News

What Do You Think About Benghazi?

• It's important. We need to know every detail.

Votes: 68 67.3%
  • Ambivalent, don't really care even if it's found dems did something wrong.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • It has the opposite effect the GOP wants: now I'm suspicious of THEM.

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • other, see my post

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
So you expect us to believe that you guys haven't been talking bad about Bush? That they haven't been calling him and his entire administration war-criminals?

Really????

Not after 9-11, he had nearly universal support here and abroad. It wasn't until he tried to morph that support into support for the invasion and occupation of Iraq did that support begin to wane.

He had universal support because if anyone had, they would have been beaten to a pulp by just about everyone around them. You guys had to keep your traps shut for a good six months. :eusa_silenced:

It was a wonderful time in our history. :D

Peace and quiet for once.

Actually the effort to kill or capture those involved in the 9-11 attacks had support long after the diversion into liberating the nationalized oil fields of Iraq.

Forget being a #1 military power as well.

Everybody kicks our ass now.

I haven't felt this good about myself since Jimmy Carter. :D

You always feel best when you lie your ass off I suppose? Nobody is "kicking our ass" anywhere dumbfuck. Being a #1 "military power" is fine except there is no way to really prove it without a body count which, much to your chagrin...the President isn't willing to give you; poor baby.

Shut the fuck up you bigoted piece of shit.

This has nothing to do with bigotry. Even to say such a thing simply shows you to be the left-leaning politically-correct animal you consistently show yourself to be. You cannot win a war if you cannot admit what the threat is.

Name one military operation we've won. Name one that hasn't been turned by the left into a disaster. Not Iraq, not Afghanistan, not Somalia, name one we haven't eventually turned tail and left unfinished. In every case, all the enemy needed to do was cause us enough pain and suffering, and expense, to force the Democrats to start wailing about how much money it's taking away from their union bailouts and vote buying schemes.

Heck, Obama's been gutting the military for 5 years. He hates anyone having a gun, other than his personal body-guards, and he despises the military. Imagine a communist that is so fucked up that he doesn't believe in military aggression. Putin sure does. Obama is the worst kind of communist. One that puts down his own country, lays waste to it's economy, and sells us out to our enemies.

Tell me where I'm wrong hack and I'll knock every liberal talking-point out of the park.

The latest storyline being propagandized by Mad Dog McCain and his band of merry neo-cons is that Obama’s latest defense budget will gut our military and make us susceptible to attack from all of our enemies. The mainstream media mouthpieces like Fox News repeat these boldfaced lies without seeking facts or real data. The power of the military industrial complex is dangerous to our citizens. They have bought off Republicans and Democrats in Congress and they control journalists who get paid to write scary articles about the horrific budget cuts and danger to our nation. It’s all lies. Spineless corrupt politicians like Bush and Obama do and say whatever is necessary to win the most votes. Statesmen like Dwight D. Eisenhower stood up to the military industrial complex and their bought off lackeys in Congress.

“In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.”

Statesmen are like bald eagles around here – almost extinct.

The United States spends more per year on war than the next thirteen countries combined. That imminent attack by the Iranian navy may be overblown. Our generals blather about the threat from China, that spends 18% of our budget, and threat from Russia, that spends 7% of our budget. The mainstream media articles and fear mongering drivel from our corrupt bought off politicians are nothing but propaganda designed to keep the billions flowing to the arms peddlers like Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Raytheon, Boeing, and the rest of the dealers of death. Politicians who have been bribed with decades of “political contributions” won’t even vote to get rid of weapons programs the military no longer wants.

DEBUNKING THE GUTTING OF MILITARY STORYLINE « The Burning Platform

I'm astonished the poll results indicate almost no one doesn't care about the subject, yet so many posters have stated, some repeatedly, the issue is dead.

Ambivalent, don't really care even if it's found dems did something wrong.

I think that no one agrees with this statement because of its wording.

Presumably, if dems DID do something wrong, of course it should be looked into.

My problem is that this issue has already been looked into and it won't go away, because Republicans desperately wish to MAKE it an issue.

It's crap - time to move on to the next crap scandal.

I'm astonished the poll results indicate almost no one doesn't care about the subject, yet so many posters have stated, some repeatedly, the issue is dead.

My problem is that this issue has already been looked into and it won't go away, because Republicans desperately wish to MAKE it an issue.

Already looked into?

This is just the beginning,

Judicial Watch had to sue to get the emails and data that the WH wouldn't give Congress.

Last edited:
Not after 9-11, he had nearly universal support here and abroad. It wasn't until he tried to morph that support into support for the invasion and occupation of Iraq did that support begin to wane.

He had universal support because if anyone had, they would have been beaten to a pulp by just about everyone around them. You guys had to keep your traps shut for a good six months. :eusa_silenced:

It was a wonderful time in our history. :D

Peace and quiet for once.

Actually the effort to kill or capture those involved in the 9-11 attacks had support long after the diversion into liberating the nationalized oil fields of Iraq.

Actually, your belief that all terrorism began and ended on 911 is what tickles me. We can't go into Iraq, or pursue terrorists around the globe because they had nothing to do with 911. Yet Hollywood and Moochelle decide we need to do something after we looked the other way for years. These Muslim butchers have been killing Christians in droves since before the Arab Spring, have done so periodically throughout their history, but only now when it's school girls, we must stop what we're doing and go after these ingrates.

We have no right to stop Iran from acquiring nukes because we have them. We can't insult Muslims in any shape or form because it's anti-Islam and that just can't happen because radical Muslims are our friends. Israel is wrong but Hamas is wonderful.

You always feel best when you lie your ass off I suppose? Nobody is "kicking our ass" anywhere dumbfuck. Being a #1 "military power" is fine except there is no way to really prove it without a body count which, much to your chagrin...the President isn't willing to give you; poor baby.

Shut the fuck up you bigoted piece of shit.

This has nothing to do with bigotry. Even to say such a thing simply shows you to be the left-leaning politically-correct animal you consistently show yourself to be. You cannot win a war if you cannot admit what the threat is.

Name one military operation we've won. Name one that hasn't been turned by the left into a disaster. Not Iraq, not Afghanistan, not Somalia, name one we haven't eventually turned tail and left unfinished. In every case, all the enemy needed to do was cause us enough pain and suffering, and expense, to force the Democrats to start wailing about how much money it's taking away from their union bailouts and vote buying schemes.

Heck, Obama's been gutting the military for 5 years. He hates anyone having a gun, other than his personal body-guards, and he despises the military. Imagine a communist that is so fucked up that he doesn't believe in military aggression. Putin sure does. Obama is the worst kind of communist. One that puts down his own country, lays waste to it's economy, and sells us out to our enemies.

Tell me where I'm wrong hack and I'll knock every liberal talking-point out of the park.

The latest storyline being propagandized by Mad Dog McCain and his band of merry neo-cons is that Obama’s latest defense budget will gut our military and make us susceptible to attack from all of our enemies. The mainstream media mouthpieces like Fox News repeat these boldfaced lies without seeking facts or real data. The power of the military industrial complex is dangerous to our citizens. They have bought off Republicans and Democrats in Congress and they control journalists who get paid to write scary articles about the horrific budget cuts and danger to our nation. It’s all lies. Spineless corrupt politicians like Bush and Obama do and say whatever is necessary to win the most votes. Statesmen like Dwight D. Eisenhower stood up to the military industrial complex and their bought off lackeys in Congress.

“In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.”

Statesmen are like bald eagles around here – almost extinct.

The United States spends more per year on war than the next thirteen countries combined. That imminent attack by the Iranian navy may be overblown. Our generals blather about the threat from China, that spends 18% of our budget, and threat from Russia, that spends 7% of our budget. The mainstream media articles and fear mongering drivel from our corrupt bought off politicians are nothing but propaganda designed to keep the billions flowing to the arms peddlers like Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, Raytheon, Boeing, and the rest of the dealers of death. Politicians who have been bribed with decades of “political contributions” won’t even vote to get rid of weapons programs the military no longer wants.

DEBUNKING THE GUTTING OF MILITARY STORYLINE « The Burning Platform

I really don't give a flying fuck what some journalist or blogger says. I've been in the Department of Defense and seen what's going on. Ask any general or colonel on post. They'll tell you about the utter lack of leadership from the top. Everyone is reacting to the changes taking place in Washington. We're all trying to scramble to assure it doesn't all fall apart. Trying to maintain some sense of sanity.

On the foreign front, from what I see, Obama is giving weapons to everyone except Americans. Ask yourself what we were doing in Libya. Did you know that many of the al Qaeda organizations that originated there have been branching out? Did you know that some of them who ended up in Iraq helped with the unrest in Syria? Did you know we were arming these folks. If that isn't a military industrial complex at work I don't know what it is, and it's happening on Obama's watch. We have been in a clandestine war against Russia and Iran for the last 5 years. Seems what Putin is doing is a reaction to it. He actually has the moral high-ground when it comes to Ukraine. We have nothing to say to him, because he could spill the beans on Iraq, on Iran, on Libya, on Egypt, and on Syria. He knows everything Obama and the Democrats have been up to. So we're powerless.

We can't even do any manned spaceflights thanks to our fearless leader. He handed that all over to our great friends in Russia. He was about to hand over our nukes, after forcing the Ukrainians to do the same. We are in a very weak position my friend, thanks to your witless president.

And the Obama administration is a master of stonewalling. Having said that, I would rather that a select committee had been formed to investigate the IRS scandal.

Since liberals are working with inferior brains...let's give you an example.

Teenager = Democraps in Congress
School official = Republicans in Congress

School official has evidence teen is hiding a weapon/drugs in their school locker....teen tries to block the school official from opening the locker with various methods but before the school official opens the door...the teen claims the school official is going to get into trouble for opening that door. The teen claims it is in the best interest of that school official to not open the door without any explanation....insane.

More like....School official insist there are drugs in teen's locker. School official opens the locker seven times...nothing inside each time. Teen starts getting annoyed about his locker opened so many times with nothing inside. School official gets principal to sign document saying official can open locker an 8th time...

Official goes to open the locker for an 8th time, and now teen starts telling everyone the School Official is crazy. Official opens locker an 8th time, guess what? Nothing inside.

Since liberals are working with inferior brains...let's give you an example.

Teenager = Democraps in Congress
School official = Republicans in Congress

School official has evidence teen is hiding a weapon/drugs in their school locker....teen tries to block the school official from opening the locker with various methods but before the school official opens the door...the teen claims the school official is going to get into trouble for opening that door. The teen claims it is in the best interest of that school official to not open the door without any explanation....insane.

More like....School official insist there are drugs in teen's locker. School official opens the locker seven times...nothing inside each time. Teen starts getting annoyed about his locker opened so many times with nothing inside. School official gets principal to sign document saying official can open locker an 8th time...

Official goes to open the locker for an 8th time, and now teen starts telling everyone the School Official is crazy. Official opens locker an 8th time, guess what? Nothing inside.

Actually it's more like we have to peek through the air slots because the White House won't open the locker for us to see what's in it.

It doesn't "go away" because it hasn't really been looked into. The Obama White House has stonewalled Benghazi just as they stonewalled Fast & Furious and the IRS scandals and the proof of that is the emails they tried to hide by classifying them. If these actually WERE "crap" scandals then they wouldn't have to DO that! All they've done is put off getting to what really happened in each of these scandals and then turned around and made vacuous statements like "Dude, that was two years ago!" Well, yeah...it was two years ago and for two years the Obama Administration has refused to cooperate. And please don't even try and sell the laughable narrative that they HAVE cooperated fully because it's taken a Freedom of Information LAWSUIT to get them to release things like these emails.

It depends on what poll you are using. :D
Liberals polls - they don't care.
Main steam polls - 61% want it investigated.

Hillary does not care what caused the death of 4 Americans at Benghazi.
Prior to the attack, Ambassador Stevens had requested an increase of security personnel at Benghazi which was denied. Who approved the denial?

Who was responsible for failing to immediately send military help to Benghazi? The Warrior Ethos demands this. Obviously, no one but the military understood it. The civilian bureaucrats certainly did not.

Prior to the attack, Ambassador Stevens had requested an increase of security personnel at Benghazi which was denied. Who approved the denial?

Who was responsible for failing to immediately send military help to Benghazi? The Warrior Ethos demands this. Obviously, no one but the military understood it. The civilian bureaucrats certainly did not.
FYI-Stevens was offered security personnel for the SECOND time, by Gen. Ham just 2 weeks prior to the attack, and Stevens turned it down....read the hearings notes....

He could possibly be here today, if he had said Yes to the security personnel offered....

The other thing to NOTE is the security personnel that the Embassy was requesting prior to the attack, was for more INTELLIGENCE personnel, not armed guards, they felt their security could be stronger with more intelligence AGENTS on the ground there...

CIA had a full annex of intelligence agents on the ground in benghazi...but they still were caught off guard....so who knows if the added security intelligence agents would have even helped?

Last edited:

FYI-Stevens was offered security personnel for the SECOND time, by Gen. Ham just 2 weeks prior to the attack, and Stevens turned it down....read the hearings notes....

He could possibly be here today, if he had said Yes to the security personnel offered....

The other thing to NOTE is the security personnel that the Embassy was requesting prior to the attack, was for more INTELLIGENCE personnel, not armed guards, they felt their security could be stronger with more intelligence AGENTS on the ground there...

CIA had a full annex of intelligence agents on the ground in benghazi...but they still were caught off guard....so who knows if the added security intelligence agents would have even helped?

Stevens did not turn down an offer for extra security. That is a report from some unknown official floated to provide cover for Hillary. The source of that lie cannot be accurately assessed, simply "Anonymous White House Official".

Forum List

Back