Dear George

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
So one of the Google ads that said "Dear George Letters" caught my eye. So I went there and realized that it's a blog for people to vent about how they don't like George Bush. But this one was just so ridiculous, not because of the politics involved (there are none) but because it made me realize that there are a lot of idiot teenagers out there.

http://deargeorgeletters.blogspot.com/2005/04/what-if-i-dont-make-it-until-next.html

is NOT refletive of our state. And dammit from Will Rogers home town of Claremore as well. Oh well chalk it up to "everyone's got some ill informed yahoos doesn't mater what state they are in". Luckily if she watches the oc she probably doesn't vote; is thinking more about her next area of the body to be pierced..

BR-549 said:
is NOT refletive of our state. And dammit from Will Rogers home town of Claremore as well. Oh well chalk it up to "everyone's got some ill informed yahoos doesn't mater what state they are in". Luckily if she watches the oc she probably doesn't vote; is thinking more about her next area of the body to be pierced..

:laugh:

Forum List

Back