Anybody seen this yet?

Joyce Says He Misspoke, Meant to Call Salazar 'Anti-White,' Not a 'White-Hating ****'

NYC --- William Joyce, the pro-white and often controversial poster on "U.S. Message Board," said today he regretted calling Ken Salazar, D-Colo. a "white-hating ****" in his recent speech to the state. "The racial slur was regrettable," Joyce said. "It's just that when this Hispanic individual ripped Dobson as the anti-Christ, what he meant to say was the Dobson represents conservative Christian values, which are another way of saying white values. Though Dobson and other conservatives are loathe to admit it, they are really advocating for white interests when they talk of 'family values' and whatnot. I know that use of racial slurs can distract from the real issues of white dispossession and displacement in Colorado and across the nation, but sometimes, when I get really pissed, it slips."

William Joyce said:
Joyce Says He Misspoke, Meant to Call Salazar 'Anti-White,' Not a 'White-Hating ****'

NYC --- William Joyce, the pro-white and often controversial poster on "U.S. Message Board," said today he regretted calling Ken Salazar, D-Colo. a "white-hating ****" in his recent speech to the state. "The racial slur was regrettable," Joyce said. "It's just that when this Hispanic individual ripped Dobson as the anti-Christ, what he meant to say was the Dobson represents conservative Christian values, which are another way of saying white values. Though Dobson and other conservatives are loathe to admit it, they are really advocating for white interests when they talk of 'family values' and whatnot. I know that use of racial slurs can distract from the real issues of white dispossession and displacement in Colorado and across the nation, but sometimes, when I get really pissed, it slips."

White dispossession and displacement! Joyce you are rich man, hit the comedy circuit.

no1tovote4 said:
http://denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%7E11676%7E2840154,00.html

Ken Salazar, the Democratic Junior Senator from CO thinks that Lou Dobbs and Focus on the Family are the "anti-Christ" of the world.

Now he says he misspoke, he meant to call them "un-Christian".

What a lying scumbucket. You can't transpose the two terms and keep the same context. He's just trying to do some damage control.

OCA said:
White dispossession and displacement! Joyce you are rich man, hit the comedy circuit.

Gee, OCA, maybe the kind that prompts a Spanish-language LA TV station to put up a billboard saying, "LA, Mexico," that even Gov. Ahnold says should be taken down. But I'm sure Ken Salazar thought it was great.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=44035

"No one is promoting illegal immigration. Everyone has to obey the laws," Leonard Liberman, executive vice president of Burbank-based Liberman Broadcasting, which owns KRCA, told the Whittier Daily News.

Liberman told the paper his 16 Spanish-language radio stations and four television stations want audience members to feel at ease at home.

"Our newscasters cater to them. We try to make them comfortable," he said.

Hey, OCA, has anyone been catering to YOU recently? Or me? Gee, I haven't noticed. Usually, they just call whitey the devil and demand more money. Like this:

"I spoke about Jim Dobson and his efforts and used the term 'the anti-Christ,"' Salazar said in a written statement from his office. "I regret having used that term. I meant to say this approach was un-Christian, meaning self-serving and selfish."

Basically what Salazar is saying is that Dobson is a white cracker who should open his wallet for the Hispanics now populating Colorado, mostly ILLEGALLY.

Here's what you're faced with as a white Coloradoan: Paying taxes to support illegals. Colorado even printed a "how to break the law" guide for illegals.

http://www.rense.com/general62/def.htm

Face it, people. You won't avoid attack by calling yourself a "conservative" or a "Christian". They'll still come for you. Because they smell the real deal: you're white and you're on the defensive about traditional America. You should fight back as a white person in America. You'll be called a "racist" but you'll scare the crap out of them and maybe you'll make some progress. Because this whole thang ain't about "red states" and "blue states" or liberals and conservatives or Democrats and Republicans. It's about WHITES versus the rest.

William Joyce said:
Face it, people. You won't avoid attack by calling yourself a "conservative" or a "Christian". They'll still come for you. Because they smell the real deal: you're white and you're on the defensive about traditional America. You should fight back as a white person in America. You'll be called a "racist" but you'll scare the crap out of them and maybe you'll make some progress. Because this whole thang ain't about "red states" and "blue states" or liberals and conservatives or Democrats and Republicans. It's about WHITES versus the rest.

I'm not sure who's further out in la-la-land - you or Bullypulpit. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back