Dear DNC: Stop Saying "Close Loopholes and Provide Tax Cuts"

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
When your own President just signed "free trade" agreements to send what's left of our economy to Columbia, Panama and South Korea.

From the Democrats.org website (copyright DNC Services):
What We Stand For: Economy & Job Creation | Democrats.org
We still have work to do, but Democrats are moving forward with a “Made in America” economic plan to strengthen American industries and create jobs for American workers by:
  • Ending tax loopholes that let corporations hide profits overseas, and investing those dollars in small businesses that create jobs in America;
  • Providing tax cuts to small businesses and expanding lending so that businesses can create new jobs;
  • Investing in a clean-energy economy, and providing tax credits to spark manufacturing of windmills, solar panels, and electric cars here at home; and
  • Putting Americans to work rebuilding roads, bridges, rails, and ports, strengthening our economy and our infrastructure across all 50 states
1. Ending "Tax Loopholes" will never happen as long as we have a President that's owned by G.E.
2. Tax cuts? Aren't you idiots always saying they don't work? Stop with the lies!
3 and 4. Wasn't a failed 700 Billion+ stimulus for "Green Energy" and supposed shovel ready "infrastructure jobs" enough of a waste? Must you always be looking for ways to destroy America's wealth?

Give it a rest! Get out of the way and let America recover!

When your own President just signed "free trade" agreements to send what's left of our economy to Columbia, Panama and South Korea.

From the Democrats.org website (copyright DNC Services):
What We Stand For: Economy & Job Creation | Democrats.org
We still have work to do, but Democrats are moving forward with a “Made in America” economic plan to strengthen American industries and create jobs for American workers by:
  • Ending tax loopholes that let corporations hide profits overseas, and investing those dollars in small businesses that create jobs in America;
  • Providing tax cuts to small businesses and expanding lending so that businesses can create new jobs;
  • Investing in a clean-energy economy, and providing tax credits to spark manufacturing of windmills, solar panels, and electric cars here at home; and
  • Putting Americans to work rebuilding roads, bridges, rails, and ports, strengthening our economy and our infrastructure across all 50 states
1. Ending "Tax Loopholes" will never happen as long as we have a President that's owned by G.E.
2. Tax cuts? Aren't you idiots always saying they don't work? Stop with the lies!
3 and 4. Wasn't a failed 700 Billion+ stimulus for "Green Energy" and supposed shovel ready "infrastructure jobs" enough of a waste? Must you always be looking for ways to destroy America's wealth?

Give it a rest! Get out of the way and let America recover!

I honestly do not know if a stimulus package that was concentrated on infrastructure would be helpful or not. I am swayed to believe it would, but I am not certain. What I do know is that the last stimulus only included a very small amount of infrastructure spending.

A credible complaint in my opinion, Mad.

Very credible.

Now when are you going to DEMAND the same thing from the GOP candidates who also wax poetic about closing loopholes but who FAIL to mention even one?

A credible complaint in my opinion, Mad.

Very credible.

Now when are you going to DEMAND the same thing from the GOP candidates who also wax poetic about closing loopholes but who FAIL to mention even one?
notsureifserious.jpg :confused:

Hey, I'm not under the delusion that a Political Party will deliver "freedom and prosperity" to the land. If you wanna' play that game, just look at the last two presidents and ask yourself:

"What's the difference between the two?"

And if you're honest with yourself you'll say; "Nothing really". And when you finally wake up to that fact you'll see that both parties are bought and paid for by special interests that care not a whit for you and I.

That's why I posted this thread.

Forum List

Back