Dear David Hogg: You're a lying opportunistic, insufferable little toe rag

There is all the proof you need that this entire "movement" is being driven by a bunch of adults merely using kids as their tools. They figure that if enough kids get shot up by other kids in schools, get encouraged to march in these protests carrying "fuck the NRA" signs, they will produce a whole new generation to replace the old, a generation afraid of guns, hating them, not join the NRA, and willing to give up their rights so that by the time they realize what they gave up, it will be too late to ever get it back.

Guy, most of the industrialized world has gun control.

They are just fine.

upload_2018-3-25_15-43-50.png

The TRUTH About The March For Our Lives Was Just Exposed, Mainstream Media SILENT

Dear David Hogg: You're a Lying, Opportunistic, Insufferable Little Toe Rag
When you first broke into the public sphere with your gun-grabbing schtick, we were reluctant to oppose you. For one thing, you’re a child. Present tense. Also, we couldn’t imagine what you and your friends had been through. So, we respectfully kept quiet, while also disagreeing with your positions. Plus we had adult things to do. Like pay bills, cook for ourselves, and work. Not to be confused with whining in front of a camera spreading mistruths. Minor difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well really , Crowder speaks for half the country who thinks the same thing. The kid is nothing more than a Soros paid operative and even if he's not he so stuck on himself he doesn't even realize how stupid and pathetic he makes himself look.

The Butthurt Saga continues. Day two, Chapter 176.

Real page-turner. :bigbed:

Yeah, bullshit. You all want to shove 2A no matter what down our throats, enjoy yourselves some 1A rights.

I won't be in his neck of the woods, but I will be marching.

Oh, and here's Trevor Noah's take on it, and I absolutely agree.

My guess? There will be shootings at these marches. People will be hurt. The Left is crazy and will stop at nothing to push their agenda of total control.

Great "guess", Dippy.

Maybe we should make it a crime to own or sell a gun at all. It seems like stopping the gun much earlier in it's "Factory to Classroom" Journey would work a lot better
Maybe we should make it a crime for liberals to voice their uninformed opinions.
Free speech isn't absolute. The country needs speech control. Liberals should at least be required to register with the proper authorities.

When you first broke into the public sphere with your gun-grabbing schtick, we were reluctant to oppose you. For one thing, you’re a child. Present tense. Also, we couldn’t imagine what you and your friends had been through. So, we respectfully kept quiet, while also disagreeing with your positions. Plus we had adult things to do. Like pay bills, cook for ourselves, and work. Not to be confused with whining in front of a camera spreading mistruths. Minor difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well really , Crowder speaks for half the country who thinks the same thing. The kid is nothing more than a Soros paid operative and even if he's not he so stuck on himself he doesn't even realize how stupid and pathetic he makes himself look.

poor desperate conspiracy freak

Bitter Pillian is projecting....again.
Ever wonder why its the EX mods that like to break the rules with their off topic flaming and trolling? Go figure.

Last edited:
Maybe we should make it a crime to break the law?

This is all just so much posturing Democratic spinning to gin up the scrool kids to vote this off year election.

I suggest you review your use of the quote and reply features. You quoted me and asked the question.
So why did you comment on my comment about toobfreak's contention the shootings are organised by anti-gunners?
What have the marchers' statements to do with toobfreak's contention?
edited

Last edited:
Hogg saw what massacres are about. You and Crowder bleat.

Cops stood down, CNN was on the scene as if they had been given advance notice....the head sheriff is a leftard....the school cameras were on 20 minute delays, multiple witnesses said that there was more than one shooter AND before the bodies were even buried, a George Soros NGO is organizing an anti-gun march with David Hogg, the son of a former FBI agent that had been on TV before in California and busted for rehearsing his lines for the Communist News Network is put out in front of the world to be the face of disarming citizens that actually obey the acts, statutes and codes of USA.INC?

Debate me on this.........I dare ya, "comrade".

I'll try to say this again: These school shootings are no accident and at some level just as with the massacre in Las Vegas, are somehow being prompted, coaxed, encouraged or even orchestrated somehow as clever little social events for the next big set up for another big anti-gun push, and what better tool to leverage the public with and black list the opposition with than to use children? First the Left used the Blacks. Next with Hillary and others, it was women. Now who would dare be seen as opposing the poor children helplessly being slaughtered in these schools? The Left's aim is to make this THE issue for in the fall. Gun violence and school safety. And to paint the GOP as puppets of the heartless, blood-thirsty NRA. That is their angle for November because without it, the DNC has no angle on anything.

Nicky Cruz is a grade A dirt bag. Cruz was caught in 4 violent assaults that include hitting a teacher in the head with a steel trash can - not waste basket, full sized trash can, and holding a gun to the head of his mother, but Sheriff Israel REFUSED to arrest him, because or their weird racist policy.

Nicky Cruz is a grade A dirt bag. Cruz was caught in 4 violent assaults that include hitting a teacher in the head with a steel trash can - not waste basket, full sized trash can, and holding a gun to the head of his mother, but Sheriff Israel REFUSED to arrest him, because or their weird racist policy.

Um... yeah we don't have enough room in the prison for actual criminals, much less domestic violence criminals.

Wrong again,
It would behoove you to actually read or listen to the remarks made by speakers at the March for (Fascist) Lives.

So you too think these shootings are organised by those who want to ban guns? Do you really not see how batshit crazy you make yourself look?

No. I think the protests are organized by the Gun Grabbers.

LIAR ^^^ There is no evidence you think, none whatsoever.

Wrong again,
It would behoove you to actually read or listen to the remarks made by speakers at the March for (Fascist) Lives.

So you too think these shootings are organised by those who want to ban guns? Do you really not see how batshit crazy you make yourself look?

No. I think the protests are organized by the Gun Grabbers.

LIAR ^^^ There is no evidence you think, none whatsoever.

^^^ More blathering from a Prog in Denial ^^^

I don't understand Boedicca's response to toobfreak's comment that the shootings are organised by anti-gunners with a reference to marchers' speech; nor apparently can she explain it. Anyone else got an explanation?

Um... yeah we don't have enough room in the prison for actual criminals, much less domestic violence criminals.

Again, had people done their jobs, Cruz would be felon and would not have been able to buy a gun.

Forum List

Back