Dear Class of 2015, You’re in Big Trouble

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
BN-IJ696_meyer_M_20150512161628.jpg

Facing unemployment, loan debt, expensive retiree payouts and more problems, young people need a lobby

A truly sad state of affairs that isn't going to get any better very soon. Whether it's high school or college, we're going to have tens of thousands young people wondering what's in store for them.

The youth unemployment rate for those between ages 20 and 24 is 9.6%, compared with 4.5% for those 25 and over

Read more @ Dear Class of 2015 You re in Big Trouble - WSJ

Thank you for reminding me of the giant f*cking black hole I'm going to graduate into in three days. Thank you. This is exactly what I needed to think about right now.

Thank you for reminding me of the giant f*cking black hole I'm going to graduate into in three days. Thank you. This is exactly what I needed to think about right now.
You're welcome.

Gonna vote Democrat next time?

How's all that Hope and Change working for you?

We should focus more on educating our population in away that doesn't put them deep into debt. All public colleges tuition should be capped and more tax dollars should go into maintaining the standard of education.

You're welcome.

Gonna vote Democrat next time?

How's all that Hope and Change working for you?

You know what they say about assumptions, they make an ass out of you and umption. A few points I'd like to raise:

1. I turned 18 this January.
2. I'm a Libertarian.
3. Fuck off.

Last edited:

We should focus more on educating our population in away that doesn't put them deep into debt. All public colleges tuition should be capped and more tax dollars should go into maintaining the standard of education.

More government involvement in my education?

154-house-do-not-want.jpg

BN-IJ696_meyer_M_20150512161628.jpg

Facing unemployment, loan debt, expensive retiree payouts and more problems, young people need a lobby

A truly sad state of affairs that isn't going to get any better very soon. Whether it's high school or college, we're going to have tens of thousands young people wondering what's in store for them.

The youth unemployment rate for those between ages 20 and 24 is 9.6%, compared with 4.5% for those 25 and over

Read more @ Dear Class of 2015 You re in Big Trouble - WSJ

yes what ever happened to the days when college graduates would get 5 jobs offers??

Answer: liberalism happened!

All public colleges tuition should be capped.

100% stupid and liberal of course!! Why not put a cap on all prices to make all things more affordable??? Is anyone against govt making things affordable?? Matthew is another liberal genius

Forum List

Back