Dear black folks

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
You're awesome.

That's all. Too much negativity on here. Thought I'd say something different. We're all Americans at the end of the day. If any of us are suffering, so too are we all.

Well this thread didn't go as planned. :lmao:

OP feeling a little guilty today?

You're awesome.

That's all. Too much negativity on here. Thought I'd say something different. We're all Americans at the end of the day. If any of us are suffering, so too are we all.

Dear John Shaw
I think the problem is not having a positive locus to focus the energy on to create meaningful reform.
both Obama and Ben Carson preach about microlending and education as the key to ending poverty and dependence on welfare handouts.

Problem is people are too divided left and right by politics,
so the only thing that gets into the media is more such bullying and backbiting
that helps sell tickets to the next catfight or violent attacks at protests.

I'm thinking to ask supporters of Kaepernick to organize a POSITIVE
contest for empowerment and overcoming economic hardships of slavery, poverty
and prison records
by raising money to save the national historic district of Freedmen's Town
as a community campus and national model to teach sustainable
economic growth and development.

www.freedmenstown.com

My idea is to take this model that was put together by low income
residents and historic preservation volunteers in this Black Church
district built originally as a Freed Slave settlement, and host
music and media contests to raise awareness and money
to replicate the campus model in every district that needs
revitalization, as well as along the border to create safe
jobs, housing and services at sites where workers and
immigrant families can legally enroll and live on site like colleges operate:
www.rightsfortheworkers.org

Woudn't that be a positive and empowering goal?
Instead of focusing on negative protests that divide
and cost money. Why not invest in building not tearing down?

www.earnedamnesty.org

You're awesome.

So what you're saying is that they SHOULDN'T pull up their pants?

Actually it went exactly as planned. I expected all the racists to come slinking out of the woodwork, as they always do. Of course, you guys don't have the guts to say anything in real life, so you have to hide on the internet.

As for feeling guilty, more like feeling sad that so many people are so angry with each other over such trivial things.

You're awesome.

So what you're saying is that they SHOULDN'T pull up their pants?

I guess it depends if they want to be someone's prison bitch.

You're awesome.

Dear John Shaw
I think the problem is not having a positive locus to focus the energy on to create meaningful reform.
both Obama and Ben Carson preach about microlending and education as the key to ending poverty and dependence on welfare handouts.

Problem is people are too divided left and right by politics,
so the only thing that gets into the media is more such bullying and backbiting
that helps sell tickets to the next catfight or violent attacks at protests.

I'm thinking to ask supporters of Kaepernick to organize a POSITIVE
contest for empowerment and overcoming economic hardships of slavery, poverty
and prison records
by raising money to save the national historic district of Freedmen's Town
as a community campus and national model to teach sustainable
economic growth and development.

www.freedmenstown.com

My idea is to take this model that was put together by low income
residents and historic preservation volunteers in this Black Church
district built originally as a Freed Slave settlement, and host
music and media contests to raise awareness and money
to replicate the campus model in every district that needs
revitalization, as well as along the border to create safe
jobs, housing and services at sites where workers and
immigrant families can legally enroll and live on site like colleges operate:
www.rightsfortheworkers.org

Woudn't that be a positive and empowering goal?
Instead of focusing on negative protests that divide
and cost money. Why not invest in building not tearing down?

www.earnedamnesty.org

I think if that you can do something to help people, then go for it. We certainly can't count on our government.

Actually it went exactly as planned. I expected all the racists to come slinking out of the woodwork, as they always do. Of course, you guys don't have the guts to say anything in real life, so you have to hide on the internet.

As for feeling guilty, more like feeling sad that so many people are so angry with each other over such trivial things.

The OP was racist to start with. Pandering to a specific race and feigning and apologetic attitude is a sure sign of liberal white suppressed racist tendencies.

Besides, blacks aren't as angry since Obama left office. Black Lives Matter has all but disappeared off the scene and I see no large groups of black folks protesting Trump. It's only white liberals raising all the ruckus.

Black folks have always liked Donald Trump. Even before the election, they looked up to him and held him up as an example of how someone can make it in this world. Trump's name is actually mentioned many times in Hip-Hop music, and black folks wanted to be like him.

It was during the Obama years however, that we saw much racial unrest. Obama did nothing for black folks and spent 8 years stirring up division and unrest. Thank God his reign is over.

The OP was racist to start with. Pandering to a specific race and feigning and apologetic attitude is a sure sign of suppressed racist tendencies.

Besides, blacks aren't as angry since Obama left office. Black Lives Matter has all but disappeared off the scene and I see no large groups of black folks protesting Trump. It's only white liberals raising all the ruckus.

Black folks have always liked Donald Trump. Even before the election, they looked up to him and held him up as an example of how someone can make it in this world. Trump's name is actually mentioned many times in Hip-Hop music, and black folks wanted to be like him.

It was during the Obama years however, that we saw much racial unrest. Obama did nothing for black folks and spent 8 years stirring up division and unrest. Thank God his reign is over.

Okay, how was I being racist? Do you know what the word racist means? A few kind words is not pandering. I think white people can be awesome too. Or Asian. Or anyone.

Nor am I apologetic. I've never done anything to black people. Why would I be apologetic?

You're assuming an awful lot about me and my intentions based on the precious little that I've given you. Which was also by design.

The OP was racist to start with. Pandering to a specific race and feigning and apologetic attitude is a sure sign of liberal white suppressed racist tendencies.

It's a troll thread, let him babble

So your op wasn't a genuine deal, but bait.
Got it. Great.

Oh ... it's you.

I won't deny that I hoped the racist pigs would show up so I could fuck with them for a while. But that's really just trolling the trolls, no? A man's sport.

Got it. Great.

It was both. Simply because I know they can't help themselves.

I'd love for it to be all sunshine and daisies positive, but of course that's not realistic. Not around here ...

Oh ... it's you.

I won't deny that I hoped the racist pigs would show up so I could fuck with them for a while. But that's really just trolling the trolls, no? A man's sport.

Then why did you, a leftist girly boy, start it?

There are good blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc....there are bad blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc

It's a troll thread, nothing more and nothing less.

Badland's material at best

Got it. Great.

It was both. Simply because I know they can't help themselves.

I'd love for it to be all sunshine and daisies positive, but of course that's not realistic. Not around here ...

Its true, they really can't help themselves. Its just how they really are. In private, not in public; their closet racist.

Oh ... it's you.

Aww. Did those mean old black kids kick your ass on the school playground and take your lunch money when you were a kid? The only racism I've seen in this thread is one pathetic individual's virtue-signalling and desperately trying to say "Look at me! I'm not racist!".

They have a name for your affliction. There's no cure for it yet but there is hope...

Stockholm syndrome - Wikipedia

Oh ... it's you.

Then why did you, a leftist girly boy, start it?

There are good blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc....there are bad blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc

It's a troll thread, nothing more and nothing less.

Badland's material at best

Actually it would've been nothing but a little speck of positivity in a sea of darkness had the trolls not stopped by, but I'm not naive enough to believe that you people would let it stay that way.

By the way, just by saying that black people are awesome does not automatically take away from anyone else. Do you not realize that? Being awesome is not limited to one skin color.

Forum List

Back