Simone Askew

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
Mere months after making headlines as the first black, female First Captain West Point cadet, Askew's year may end on this high note: one of ten African American Rhodes scholars in this year's class. Also beautiful, and gracious, Askew will next_____________________????????

Nobody "gave" this woman anything, instead, not taking away her natural ability to excel let her reach heights as her talents, hard work, and brilliance emerge. A humble young woman, she is a sign our military can meet the challenges of this new century.
original.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah. But can she kill ISIS and Taliban shitheads?

Get back to me when she has a body count.

Can you? Because your punk ass ain't in no military.

Why this just can't be. After all we blacks are stupid. All of our SAT scores are lower than everyone else. OOPS maybe affirmative action took her tests, wrote her papers and did the physical tests she had to get done over the course of 4 years in order to get to be captain. Yeah, that's the ticket, affirmative action did all of her coursework.

Why this just can't be. After all we blacks are stupid. All of our SAT scores are lower than everyone else. OOPS maybe affirmative action took her tests, wrote her papers and did the physical tests she had to get done over the course of 4 years in order to get to be captain. Yeah, that's the ticket, affirmative action did all of her coursework.

No(.) Brilliant, gracious, humbled by being First Captain, and a Rhodes Scholar. The best of this nation in one young woman. Out dated, "traditional" IQ tests leave 50%+ of the population out. Culture fair tests have only begun. She was 20 when named , nnow 21 I believe. She became a first Caption, and a Rhodes Scholar young.

No(.) Brilliant, gracious, humbled by being First Captain, and a Rhodes Scholar. The best of this nation in one young woman. Out dated, "traditional" IQ tests leave 50%+ of the population out. Culture fair tests have only begun. She was 20 when named , nnow 21 I believe. She became a first Caption, and a Rhodes Scholar young.

I was being sarcastic. I know she accomplished what she did because if hard work and smarts. I said what I did to make fun of these dumb whites here who trot out these lies here about blacks every day.

Sure I can. Let them come within a half mile of my hood and we'll find out for sure. :biggrin:

Not the answer. Take your punk ass over there like she will and fight.

No way. Affirmative Action officers always end up as an REMF. If you don't know what that is, I'll help you out a little...

Urban Dictionary: REMF

A historical side note: We actually had an Affirmative Action President once, but that didn't work out very well.

Last edited:

Sure I can. Let them come within a half mile of my hood and we'll find out for sure. :biggrin:

No way. Affirmative Action officers always end up as an REMF. If you don't know what that is, I'll help you out a little...

A historical side note: We actually had an Affirmative Action President once, but that didn't work out very well.

Really? Was Colin Powell an Affirmative Action officer?

We have at least 45 affirmative action presidents and whites gave gotten over 200 years of affirmative action if we go by what you claim it is.

We have at least 45 affirmative action presidents and whites gave gotten over 200 years of affirmative action if we go by what you claim it is.

Powell? Laughable, he is pure talent, some claimed Askew earned First Caption through Affirmative Action, her Rhodes knocked that idiocy out.

Powell? Laughable, he is pure talent, some claimed Askew earned First Caption through Affirmative Action, her Rhodes knocked that idiocy out.

Yeah you don't exactly get a Rhodes Scholarship by whatever these idiots think Affirmative Action is.

No, her task now is not letting her success get in the way of her goals; I am glad she is referenced as "humble".

Forum List

Back