Dean Admits Gore Gave 'Kiss of Death'

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Way to go Gore!!! :laugh:

Howard Dean is not the only big loser as a result of the Democratic primaries.

The other loser wasn't even in the race: Al Gore.

But now top pundits say Gore's endorsement of Dean may have ended any future possibility the former vice president has of returning to the White House.

And even Dean says the Gore endorsement was the turning point for his campaign.

Dean told Bob Woodward on CNN�s "Larry King Live" that the Gore endorsement in early December started his free-fall decline. "I actually do think the endorsement of Al Gore began the decline," Dr. Dean told Woodward.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/2/8/133008.shtml

Originally posted by jimnyc
[But now top pundits say Gore's endorsement of Dean may have ended any future possibility the former vice president has of returning to the White House.

Correction: Gore lost any chance he had to return to the White House due to the infamous vote manufacturing enterprise in FL.

Dean told Bob Woodward on CNN?s "Larry King Live" that the Gore endorsement in early December started his free-fall decline. "I actually do think the endorsement of Al Gore began the decline," Dr. Dean told Woodward.

What a weasel, he actually is trying to pass the buck onto Gore?

But really, I wished Gore was running again this year.
:D

A few more shots of Botox and a brown sport coat, and Kerry will seem just like Gore.

Originally posted by wonderwench
A few more shots of Botox and a brown sport coat, and Kerry will seem just like Gore.

Yes. a jacket with leather patches on the sleeves and nice pompous pipe. And don't forget the "liberal truths" discovered through knowledge won hard in the reading room.

Dean lost the race because he came across as an unstable person. He did not handle himself well when things did not go his way.
As for Gore, he is a different story altogether and one truly has to wonder why he endorsed Dean at all? The man he chose as his vice president several years prior was suddenly not good enough to endorse as the democratic nominee?

Forum List

Back