Deal With The Devil

Would either of you like to explain what is wrong with inclusion? Or diversity?

Nothing but having to take a pledge is ridiculous. It's just more left loons saying "look at us!!!!! We're doing something!!!!!" Idiots

Nothing but having to take a pledge is ridiculous. It's just more left loons saying "look at us!!!!! We're doing something!!!!!" Idiots
Did you read the article? There is no "pledge". They're just asking questions to make sure new hires fit into the community.

Did you read the article? There is no "pledge". They're just asking questions to make sure new hires fit into the community.
Try rereading the first paragraph of the article.

Did you?

The University of Cincinnati has rolled out a new policy that requires faculty and staff applicants pledge their commitment to “diversity and inclusion.”

Inclusion must be voluntary. No one should be forced to associate with that with which one disagrees.

Diversity at its root is devisive. The United States is no longer a "melting pot", but a mosaic. In other words, Balkanized.

U r a fucking 1984 Orwellian dip shit. Diversity and inclusion are code words for "lazy welfare bum."
images

You are so stupid.

U r a fucking 1984 Orwellian dip shit. Diversity and inclusion are code words for "lazy welfare bum."
images

You are so stupid.
Don't fuck with my nation bum. I love her. I fought for her. I don't need people like you destroying her.

Forum List

Back