'deadly Fire' At Iran Military Explosives Facility

The IAEA was due to visit this week I thought, and also the IAEA said Iran was working with them.

I will wait to pass judgment, either an accident or someone maybe sent a missile its way. We really don't know, of course.

There were no reports of missiles from what I understand. More likely an explosives test. This is not the first time Iran had an accident at their facilities.

"Western officials have long been concerned that Iran’s Parchin military complex played a role in what they charge was the government’s effort to develop nuclear weapons. They suspect the site was used for explosives tests conducted as part of nuclear-weapons research, although Iran has denied that it is attempting to build nuclear weapons and has said Parchin is a conventional military installation."
http://online.wsj.com/articles/u-s-watching-reports-of-fire-at-iranian-defense-complex-1412609583

Yes it could of been an accident and probably was, there are many accidents such as that all over. I think Iran is working close with the IAEA, and we do have to trust the IAEA. Because Israel thinks they are building nukes does not make it so, and they need to stay out of it, since they have nukes and won't let the inspectors in their country. No so far no reports of missiles , will have to wait and see.

It is not what Israel thinks, it is what Western officials think. "Western powers on Thursday criticized Iran for its ongoing refusal to provide the UN’s nuclear watchdog (IAEA) with the cooperation that the agency requires to fully investigate the so-called “possible military dimensions” (PMDs) of Tehran’s atomic program, statements that the BBC conveyed alongside an assessment from officials that ‘a breakthrough in the negotiations is unlikely."
Western Officials Iran Stonewalling IAEA Investigation Endangering Talks The Tower

If Iran has nothing to hide they should cooperate.

Most do not let their weapons get inspected, the IAEA has been inspecting their nuclear reactor area and Iran has been doing what they say and working with them. Oh Israel has started it and their daily mantra keeps it going , the Zionist in our gov are all over Iran, and that is why Israel doesn't like the Obama administration, he isn't.

Lets see what happened, was the fire near or at the weapons facility, was there a huge big orange flash, was there trees burnt for a few miles around, did glass break
in windows 9 miles from the fire/explosion ? Where is any follow up story, maybe today.

Most do not let their weapons get inspected, the IAEA has been inspecting their nuclear reactor area and Iran has been doing what they say and working with them. Oh Israel has started it and their daily mantra keeps it going , the Zionist in our gov are all over Iran, and that is why Israel doesn't like the Obama administration, he isn't.

Lets see what happened, was the fire near or at the weapons facility, was there a huge big orange flash, was there trees burnt for a few miles around, did glass break
in windows 9 miles from the fire/explosion ? Where is any follow up story, maybe today.

be patient, Penelope-----are we still in some kind of meccaist stink EID thing?----if so you can collect more meccaist feces in the mosques or at celebrations of beheadings

be patient, Penelope-----are we still in some kind of meccaist stink EID thing?----if so you can collect more meccaist feces in the mosques or at celebrations of beheadings

Tell the Israel gov. to be patient and not do anything rash that can't be undone. I fear they are loose canons by what I read in their papers.

Tell the Israel gov. to be patient and not do anything rash that can't be undone. I fear they are loose canons by what I read in their papers.

how fascinating-----you got a link? From what I have heard from islamo Nazis like you and from what I know that islamo Nazis do----
It seems to me that nothing in response to the stink and fllth that your fellow islamo Nazi pigs have been doing for more than 1000 years can ever be considered RASH --by comparison. Your heroic hezbollah pigs who enjoy obscene torture mutilation murder for the entertainment of meccaist sluts----are
Iranian proxys. Right now they are murdering and raping in Yemen------(stuff that cannot be undone)-----given the slightest opportunity-----the meccaist dogs of hezboallah are delighted to do the same to Zionists-----in fact the meccaist dogs HAVE done so in the past-----(their filth cannot be undone)

please post up the link-------

Forum List

Back