Dead on Arrival

RE: Dead on Arrival
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The fact that America has tried to help resolve the issues that stand between the peace - and - the continuation of the conflict, does not mean that America has a responsibility to develop and implement a solution.

Just another flop in the works.

Move along folks. There is nothing to see here.
Typical Tinmore, calls for war and has no interest in solutions.
Of course I want solutions, but you won't get them from trump.

I can tell you the so called peace plan if you ask.
(COMMENT)

America could, at any time, wash its hand completely - removing the grime of the Arab Palestinian totally away. And in doing so, we would not be discarding any obligation to the Arab Palestinian.

Just My Thought,
Most Respectfully,
R
The fact that America has tried to help resolve the issues

RE: Dead on Arrival
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The fact that America has tried to help resolve the issues that stand between the peace - and - the continuation of the conflict, does not mean that America has a responsibility to develop and implement a solution.

(COMMENT)

America could, at any time, wash its hand completely - removing the grime of the Arab Palestinian totally away. And in doing so, we would not be discarding any obligation to the Arab Palestinian.

Just My Thought,
Most Respectfully,
R
The fact that America has tried to help resolve the issues

Super!

Did the Iranian Mullocrats not pay their YouTube subscription fee?

I like his “ peace plan” It no longer exists!

What is it?
Sure, the Palestinians will live in a series of walled of ghettos/bantustans cut off from the resources needed to develop an economy. All travel, trade, and tourism will be controlled by Israel. The bulk of the economy will be that Palestinians will be allowed to work for Israeli businesses subject to Israeli security checks.

What is it?
Sure, the Palestinians will live in a series of walled of ghettos/bantustans cut off from the resources needed to develop an economy. All travel, trade, and tourism will be controlled by Israel. The bulk of the economy will be that Palestinians will be allowed to work for Israeli businesses subject to Israeli security checks.

Indeed, the Arabs-Moslems have chosen the path of belligerence and war, all as they specifically delineated in the Hamas charter. This is about islamism and a perceived entitlement to Moslem lands™ and a scripturally sanctioned revulsion for Jews.

Indeed, contempt for Jews (and Christians) is one of the themes of the islamist faith, as is the virtue of gee-had; the gee-had that is expressly referenced in the Hamas charter.

Indeed, wallowing in self pity will not cure what ails the Islamic terrorist mindset.

Forum List

Back