De Plane! De Plane! er ... My Car! My Car!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Granny, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Granny

Granny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,255
    Oh, God ... I've got my beautiful car back!!! I have got to say the auto repair place that fixed my car did a magnificent job! They were the nicest people to deal with! They have a good reputation around town with good reason.

They did a great job of repairing it's injuries, a perfect paint match on my door and the thing drives like it did when I took it off the showroom floor! Hell, they even removed my years-ago-expired inspection sticker from VA!! I'm almost in shock - I feel like I've been handed a million dollars or something!

Now, to try to deal with the Internal Affairs people at the highway patrol.

2. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,922
    o rats i got the check for the truck from insurance today.....after market parts? hello, i am not accepting after market parts.....i got a call into my agent....

3. Granny

Granny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,255
    Oh, God ... I've got my beautiful car back!!! I have got to say the auto repair place that fixed my car did a magnificent job! They were the nicest people to deal with! They have a good reputation around town with good reason.

They did a great job of repairing it's injuries, a perfect paint match on my door and the thing drives like it did when I took it off the showroom floor! Hell, they even removed my years-ago-expired inspection sticker from VA!! I'm almost in shock - I feel like I've been handed a million dollars or something!

Now, to try to deal with the Internal Affairs people at the highway patrol.

4. Paulie

Paulie Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,374
    Thanks for posting this again. The first one was so good that only one time just didn't do you justice.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1