De Jesus Cruz?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Yeah, just in case you forot who is to blame for the massacre. Just in case you were overwhelmed by the soros funded rallies and pathetic commie opportunists who break out the party hats every time there is a massacre with guns. We never hear the name when it is not an obvious name of a pale face. When it souds like a filthy mexican? Well, get that name off all networks and make it a full court press attack on anyone white and republican and away from the person WHO ACTUALLY DID IT.

You have to stand in awe.

Yeah, just in case you forot who is to blame for the massacre. Just in case you were overwhelmed by the soros funded rallies and pathetic commie opportunists who break out the party hats every time there is a massacre with guns. We never hear the name when it is not an obvious name of a pale face. When it souds like a filthy mexican? Well, get that name off all networks and make it a full court press attack on anyone white and republican and away from the person WHO ACTUALLY DID IT.

Wasn't the kid adopted? Wouldn't Cruz be his adoptive, not his biological, name? He looks about as Hispanic as I do (not).

Wasn't the kid adopted? Wouldn't Cruz be his adoptive, not his biological, name? He looks about as Hispanic as I do (not).
It

Is

The

Name

They

Are

Keeping

Out

Of

The

News!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whether or not he is a pale face or some brown guy, they have taken our attention AWAY from the NAME.

Unlike....say....

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, Which certainly sounds like a PALE FACE.

They made sure to repeat that name OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Without looking it up, do you know who officer Geronimo Yanez is?

How about officer DARREN WILSON?

Both, accused of the same thing. One name left out of the news (hype) and the other repeated OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

You dont get it. None of you ever do.

It

Is

The

Name

They

Are

Keeping

Out

Of

The

News!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whether or not he is a pale face or some brown guy, they have taken our attention AWAY from the NAME.

Unlike....say....

They made sure to repeat that name OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Both, accused of the same thing. One name left out of the news (hype) and the other repeated OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I do get it. I've seen plenty of coverage of this and other shootings, and most networks have adopted the policy of giving the shooter as little direct "coverage" as possible. That's a lot easier if they're dead, I'll grant you.
You are way off base on this one, I think.

It

Is

The

Name

They

Are

Keeping

Out

Of

The

News!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlike....say....

I do get it. I've seen plenty of coverage of this and other shootings, and most networks have adopted the policy of giving the shooter as little direct "coverage" as possible. That's a lot easier if they're dead, I'll grant you.
You are way off base on this one, I think.
You are not going to lie to me and tell me that you knew who Geronimo Yanez was, are you? Tell me why that NAME was not repeated over and over and over and over and over again? Give me your best guess.

Tell me why the name George Zimmerman was repeated over and over and over again.

george-zimmerman-photo-altered-to-make-him-look-white1.png

Go ahead and tell us why Officer Darren Wilson's name and image were showed over and over and over and over again. Yet, they left the image along with name pretty much bottled up Geronimo Yanez. Oh, they named him, so spare me the articles by CNN. The level of hype that Officer Darren WIlson got and his image compared to Officer Yanez, is staggering and the reasons are too obvious. Yet you deny it.

BTW, in their logic, the word COP = WHITE GUY. So, when the media says COP without the race, know that the cop is more than likely a color darker than beige.

If the cops are WHITE know that the media will repeat it over and over again.

Officers Won’t Be Charged in Black Man’s Shooting Death in Louisiana

How many times does NY Times in that article remind us that was TWO WHITE cops that were acquitted of shooting an "AFRICAN AMERICAN" man? I counted 5 times.

When they mention Jeronimo Yanez, did they mention his race over and over and over again? No? Huh.

Were Zimmrean and Wilson mass murderers?

That is just a terrible comparison.

Seems after a day or two you never heard the name of the Las Vegas shooter and he did not have a hispanic name.

Forum List

Back