DDR 2.0 Severe punishemnt proposal for the treatment of non-vaccinated persons in Merkel Mad 'State'

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
It isn't Orwel's dystopia, it is DDR 2.0, the criminal creature of mad commie Merkel who extremely successfully ruined the former great country within last fifteen years.
In any free country such 'suggestions' like below are impossible, but in DDR 2.0 highly welcome
Only full dumbasses believe Merkel cares for their health. Nope, mRNA 'vaccines' kill anyone within few years and her criminal regime knows it.

Translation:

According to the proposal, non-vaccinated will not be allowed to visit restaurants and cafés, book hotel accommodation and travel; their health insurance contributions will be increased by one hundred percent; swimming pools as well as any cultural events will be closed to them; they will only be able to shop in supermarkets after 10 pm.
The use of ATMs will be banned, sex with the unvaccinated as well; they will also no longer be allowed to keep pets, etc., etc. However, a proposal has not been made yet, but what is happening now: Absolute ban on work for the unvaccinated! This not only reduces the virus danger for vaccinated colleagues, but also creates new job opportunities for all those skilled workers who have been waiting long enough to reach the German economic paradise via Greece, Belarus or Italy. To ensure that unvaccinated people who are banned from working in Germany do not have to starve, they are provided with the bare necessities and concentrated in camps with the slogan "Vaccination sets you free" above their entrance gates.

1626034998270.png

They did leave many of the death camps and turned them into national museums.

I'm sure it wouldn't take much to upgrade them in a progressive sort of way.

*****SMILE*****

:)

It isn't Orwel's dystopia, it is DDR 2.0, the criminal creature of mad commie Merkel who extremely successfully ruined the former great country within last fifteen years.
In any free country such 'suggestions' like below are impossible, but in DDR 2.0 highly welcome
Only full dumbasses believe Merkel cares for their health. Nope, mRNA 'vaccines' kill anyone within few years and her criminal regime knows it.

Translation:

According to the proposal, non-vaccinated will not be allowed to visit restaurants and cafés, book hotel accommodation and travel; their health insurance contributions will be increased by one hundred percent; swimming pools as well as any cultural events will be closed to them; they will only be able to shop in supermarkets after 10 pm.
The use of ATMs will be banned, sex with the unvaccinated as well; they will also no longer be allowed to keep pets, etc., etc. However, a proposal has not been made yet, but what is happening now: Absolute ban on work for the unvaccinated! This not only reduces the virus danger for vaccinated colleagues, but also creates new job opportunities for all those skilled workers who have been waiting long enough to reach the German economic paradise via Greece, Belarus or Italy. To ensure that unvaccinated people who are banned from working in Germany do not have to starve, they are provided with the bare necessities and concentrated in camps with the slogan "Vaccination sets you free" above their entrance gates.

I just wish more Americans would see these cowards for what they are, and earlier. I've been calling out her and Macron for some time. She is certainly worse.

Why is anyone surprised?

This is the same country that gave us Hitler, Nazism, and two world wars.

Germans are to stupid they are run by criminals.
Marx, Lenin, Hitler, Honecker, Merkel and numerous ones were either born or educated in the country.
Almost two hundred last years world biggest idiocies and insanities are coming non-stop from Germany.

Translation:

I just wish more Americans would see these cowards for what they are, and earlier. I've been calling out her and Macron for some time. She is certainly worse.

Merkel is the epitome of evil, she is the evil pure, a creature in comparison with even Judas Iscariot, Gorbachev, Hitler, Caligula are more fair and honest.

Why is anyone surprised?

Marx, Lenin, Hitler, Honecker, Merkel and numerous ones were either born or educated in the country.
Almost two hundred last years world biggest idiocies and insanities are coming non-stop from Germany.
I haven't been there, since the early to mid 1990s, but I liked it a lot, though I only knew of enough of the language to travel, order food or get my ass kicked in a tavern.

Why is anyone surprised?

I haven't been there, since the early to mid 1990s, but I liked it a lot, though I only knew of enough of the language to travel, order food or get my ass kicked in a tavern.

It was a great country, but Merkel has completely ruined and devastated it.
The problem of former Free Germany is relocation of capital from Bonn ( the West Germany ) to communist shithole Berlin after 1998.
95% of western officials or politicians don't moved to Berlin, so the country is being run now by former DDR commies and even KGB ( Stasi )
DDR 2.0 is the most unfree country in the western world

Why is anyone surprised?

The problem of former Free Germany is relocation of capital from Bonn ( the West Germany ) to communist shithole Berlin after 1998.
95% of western officials or politicians don't moved to Berlin, so the country is being run now by former DDR commies and even KGB ( Stasi )
If true, that is indeed sad.

Why is anyone surprised?

Commies brainwashed Germans, robbed them and transformed to full idiots.

Why is anyone surprised?

Commies brainwashed Germans, robbed them and transformed to full idiots.
Point of information? I see you are from Brooklyn, New York. When was the last time you were in Germany, and how long did you stay for business or pleasure?

Translation:

There are those here, in America and in power, who would impose the same nonsense were they able.

Translation:

Merkel is the epitome of evil, she is the evil pure, a creature in comparison with even Judas Iscariot, Gorbachev, Hitler, Caligula are more fair and honest.
you for got to mention...PIG-lousi

Translation:

There are those here, in America and in power, who would impose the same nonsense were they able.

Why is anyone surprised?

I got to witness Germany go downhill during the Hussein’s disastrous Middle East policy which created the refugee crisis, and co-conspirators like Merkel welcomed them with open arms into Germany. This is on top of all the Turks she has allowed to freely immigrate to Germany, so much so they infest entire neighborhoods in most major cities.

Why is anyone surprised?

I got to witness Germany go downhill during the Hussein’s disastrous Middle East policy which created the refugee crisis, and co-conspirators like Merkel welcomed them with open arms into Germany. This is on top of all the Turks she has allowed to freely immigrate to Germany, so much so they infest entire neighborhoods in most major cities.
I got to admit, I might not know that much about her, but I would not have made either of those moves. France is kinda screwed with the assortment they have gladly allowed, also.

got to witness Germany go downhill during the Hussein’s disastrous Middle East policy which created the refugee crisis, and co-conspirators like Merkel welcomed them with open arms into Germany. This is on top of all the Turks she has allowed to freely immigrate to Germany, so much so they infest entire neighborhoods in most major cities
Germany, as well other countries of Western Europe, have been letting immigrants in since the 1960s for the same reason why the US have been doing so in relation with the Latin Americans through decades.

Cheap labour force doubled with ageing and shrinking of 'native' population.

got to witness Germany go downhill during the Hussein’s disastrous Middle East policy which created the refugee crisis, and co-conspirators like Merkel welcomed them with open arms into Germany. This is on top of all the Turks she has allowed to freely immigrate to Germany, so much so they infest entire neighborhoods in most major cities
Germany, as well other countries of Western Europe, have been letting immigrants in since the 1960s for the same reason why the US have been doing so in relation with the Latin Americans through decades.

In difference to the U.S, Germany attracts only illiterate parasites, poor qualified workers and welfare bandits only.
Most brainy people worldwide tries to get a visas to the U.S. , a country having much more opportunities, freedom and tolerance to immigrants.
Why many Muslims in USA are proud US - citizens even after few years in the country?
Do you know many German Turks or Arabs who call themselves Germans even in the third generation?

Yes, whites keep getting told it’s too expensive to have babies or there are just too many people in the world so we should stop. Yet the rest of the world keeps breeding, and then we are told we have to import third world brown people to fill jobs we can’t fill, because whites don’t make enough babies.

Forum List

Back