DDR 2.0 lying presstitute MSM speaking about a 'nice guy' in Munich.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
99 % of all DDR 2.0 Mainstream 'Medias' are non-stop lying leftists Propaganda Machines. Now they lie about a ' very nice helpful guy who was probably mentally ill.'

Der nette Junge aus München

Immer nett, nie sauer, hilfsbereit: Es scheint ein anderer Mensch zu sein, über den Nachbarn berichten.

Vermutlich psychisch krank

Was trieb den Amoktäter an?: Der nette Junge aus München

In reality Muslim killed screaming Allahu Akbar.

Friday on CNN’s “The Lead,” as police were still searching for the gunman who opened fire at several locations in and near the Olympia shopping mall in Munich, Germany, CNN aired a dramatic interview of the eyewitness account of a mother inside the McDonald’s who heard the shooter scream “Allahu Akbar!” and saw him targeting children.

The woman called Loretta for her safety, who was inches away from the gunman when he emerged from the men’s bathroom in McDonald’s, said, “My son saw in the toilet, the man loading his gun. It was a pistol. I come out of the toilet and I hear the — like an alarm boom boom boom. He is killing the children. They make nothing. They were sitting to eat. They can’t run.”

Witness: Gunman 'Was Killing the Children,' Screamed 'Allahu Akbar' - Breitbart

No one DDR 2.0 Mainstream Medias reported about this eyewitness because the Truth is not welcome by leftists gangs hijacked Germany.
Merkel's 'Medias' always lie about Muslim terrorists and deceive Germans because the True Targeting Goal of DDR 2.0 is completely annihilation of Germans and Christianity and replacement of them by Muslims in Germany.

Forum List

Back