DC Spends $270k To Repaint BLM Outside WH!

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

here is big waster of money and time. other things could be done with that money like helping the homeless , helping americans get decent medical coverage, helping disabled folks. no they got waste it on graffiti.

The SICK Liberals need to think of something to get the blacks back in their corner. I hope ALL blacks throw-down Biden and pick Trump! :)

here is big waster of money and time. other things could be done with that money like helping the homeless , helping americans get decent medical coverage, helping disabled folks. no they got waste it on graffiti.
Well, here's a suggestion. Run for Mayor of DC and when you win, re-paint it with "White Lives Matter" or "White Power" or whatever the fuck you want.

Since the people of DC have elected this mayor, she obviously has their full support but if they hate what she has done, they will either impeach her or vote her out in the next election.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Well, here's a suggestion. Run for Mayor of DC and when you win, re-paint it with "White Lives Matter" or "White Power" or whatever the fuck you want.

Since the people of DC have elected this mayor, she obviously has their full support but if they hate what she has done, they will either impeach her or vote her out in the next election.

Let me know if you are still confused.
But leftists said any utter of the words white lives is racist.

It is but when has that ever stopped you racists?
Great but I ain't white and this blm has nothing to do with caring about black lives. The racist organization sure did a wonderful job shaking down corporations and white guilt.

Great but I ain't white and this blm has nothing to do with caring about black lives. The racist organization sure did a wonderful job shaking down corporations and white guilt.
Well, guess what? When you get to be a mayor, you can paint over it. Ok? Now, fuck off.

Forum List

Back