DCfred

Rookie
Feb 3, 2017
Washington, DC
Hey people, I'm DCfred, a Vblogger from Washington, DC. I wanted to share my most recent video, Hunger Strike for Ethiopia at the White House. Philipos Melaku-Bello mans the White House Peace Vigil, the only one allowed 24/7 in front of the White House. He has been on a hunger strike to protest human rights violations in Ethiopia:

Hey people, I'm DCfred, a Vblogger from Washington, DC. I wanted to share my most recent video, Hunger Strike for Ethiopia at the White House. Philipos Melaku-Bello mans the White House Peace Vigil, the only one allowed 24/7 in front of the White House. He has been on a hunger strike to protest human rights violations in Ethiopia:

What about Eritrea?

You know Ethiopia economically is doing a lot better than it previously had, President Mulatu Teshome seems a lot more stable than previous Ethiopian Presidents also.

Welcome to the bored

Bored.

11350b5c49660b415fd263c8692654f7_-am-bored-funny-bored-meme-bored-meme_443-450.jpeg

Hunger strike, huh? What's the purpose? Getting more handouts?

Hunger strike at the WH? Is Soros finally running out of money? He has been sponsoring too many morons and must have overspent on vagina costumes and hats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back