Hello there!

deannalw

Dangerous Attack Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2017
I've been off the computer for a couple years and came back on to find all the boards I used to post on are toast. Been looking about for a new spot to ramble and rant on and this spot looks pretty lively and interesting.

I've been off the computer for a couple years and came back on to find all the boards I used to post on are toast. Been looking about for a new spot to ramble and rant on and this spot looks pretty lively and interesting.

upload_2017-1-28_22-1-6.png

It's usually fairly sedate.

We wake them up each morning with a cattle prod.

Keep your eye on the dark corners.

Welcome Deanna.

Idiot

Tell us about yourself.

another dean?.....
Profile says they are a girl. I don't believe that.
Profile says you're human........ I don't believe it...... :eusa_whistle:
With as dumb as most humans are, I question it myself.

Forum List

Back