DC and the USA founded for a pagan goddess?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Interesting doc I caught a bit of yesterday about the founders and how the various statues and references to Columbia, pagan goddess of liberty are all over Washington District of COLUMBIA. That Columbia, says the documentary, isn't the country but the goddess. And the placement of the Washington Monument is smack in the middle of the symbol used tor epresent the goddess (which is symbolic of the vagina.)

Yet we put "In God We Trust" on our money, not "In The Goddess We Trust." Political compromise? :) More info below,

District of The Goddess Columbia - The Goddess and Washington D.C. or The Goddess of Washington D.C.

What, you think it's odd that the Washington Monument is actually an Egyptian Obelisk? Stop thinking for yourself and go watch some Football or Gossip Shows.

What, you think it's odd that the Washington Monument is actually an Egyptian Obelisk? Stop thinking for yourself and go watch some Football or Gossip Shows.

Translation: Quit paying attention and lifting the curtain revealing the men behind it you stupid prole and get back to work. :)

Yes some say the whole Bible is Astro-Theology as well , I think the set up is the same in London and the Vatican,
As above , so below. Is= ISIS+ ra= RA= el= EL
Interesting where words came from.

Its not an "Egyptian Obelisk".

To some, it may appear that way, and some might even call it an "American obelisk", which would make more sense...

Except...

Egyptian obelisks were created from one massive monolith. In Egypt. Egyptian obelisks had beautiful heiroglyphics carved down the faces of them.

The Washington monument was created in an entirely different way. It was constructed with many pieces of stone, in America, and is plain and dull in appearence, with empty faces.

Thus

It fails as an "Egyptian obelisk", but barely succeeds as an American obelisk, considering its obvious inferiority to the beautiful, masterful obelisks created thousands of years ago in Egypt, and its obviously inferior construction methods.

Last edited:
That's a fair point Goddess Ashtara, but even Wikipedia lists Egyptian "Obelisks" as being one piece and Modern "Obelisks" being made of multiple stones, as you've stated.

Fact remains it's still an Obelisk. With I might add, a Pyramid at the top containing what some say is the Eye of Sauron.

Yes some say the whole Bible is Astro-Theology as well , I think the set up is the same in London and the Vatican,

Wouldn't read too much into 'Israel' as in Hebrew it's different than in Rome's alphabet. Breaking up the English language form doesn't tell you anything about the actual Hebrew version. Be like saying because 'God' spelled backwards spells Dog, God must be a dog. :)

Wouldn't read too much into 'Israel' as in Hebrew it's different than in Rome's alphabet. Breaking up the English language form doesn't tell you anything about the actual Hebrew version. Be like saying because 'God' spelled backwards spells Dog, God must be a dog. :)

Where do you think our words came from. I can't read Hebrew, one doesn't' need to . What does Israel mean to you?

Where do you think our words came from. I can't read Hebrew, one doesn't' need to . What does Israel mean to you?

English is dervied from middle English which was dervived from old English. Can't read Hebrew either but I'm okay taking the word of the websites when they tell me the Hebrew spelling of Israel has nothing to do with the English form's roots.

Don't need to read Hebrew unless trying to make Israel's spelling significant. It is significant, just not in English.

Forum List

Back