Day After Scalise Shooting HuffPost Writer Wishes Violent Resistance Were More Organized

This is how the left classify everything that happens on earth at this moment.

1) Trump's fault because he is racist.

That's all of the classifications.

This is how the left classify everything that happens on earth at this moment.

1) Trump's fault because he is racist.

That's all of the classifications.
It is the liberal playbook.
th57M922P5.jpg

It's pretty obvious for me violent "resistance" WAS organized. A suggestion to remove the statue was a planned provocation: Soros knew there would be some WHITE people willing to protect it. And he must have prepared a group of his trained people to provoke the statue defenders and to blame all messes on them later.

In 2014 in Ukraine after the coup (which Soros organized and sponsored through Obama Administration + McCain) Soros puppets permitted Ukrainian Nazis to ruin quite a few monuments. I was among those thousands of people who have been coming for months to guard those monuments and to protest against the coup. I've seen those Nazis, throwing Molotov cocktails into our crowds and police protecting THEM from us (police had that kind of order!). In a few months hundreds of our leaders have been thrown into prison (nobody knows if they are still alive or not) and our protests have been shut down. In Odessa on May, 2 2014 Nazis burned over 60 protesters alive and nobody punished them.

This is just a long story short. I have seen all those provocative actions from Soros puppets, just different country and different faces. Everything else is the same. And you know, in "democratic" Ukraine only crooks and Nazis feel free and good after the coup. I wish you guys control the events in your country before Soros gets total control on it.

Last edited:
It's pretty obvious for me violent "resistance" WAS organized. A suggestion to remove the statue was a planned provocation: Soros knew there would be some WHITE people willing to protect it. And he must have prepared a group of his trained people to provoke the statue defenders and to blame all messes on them later.

In 2014 in Ukraine after the coup (which Soros organized and sponsored through Obama Administration + McCain) Soros puppets permitted Ukrainian Nazis to ruin quite a few monuments. I was among those thousands of people who have been coming for months to guard those monuments and to protest against the coup. I've seen those Nazis, throwing Molotov cocktails into our crowds and police protecting THEM from us (police had that kind of order!). In a few months hundreds of our leaders have been thrown into prison (nobody knows if they are still alive or not) and our protests have been shut down. In Odessa on May, 2 2014 Nazis burned over 60 protesters alive and nobody punished them.

This is just a long story short. I have seen all those provocative actions from Soros puppets, just different country and different faces. Everything else is the same. And you know, in "democratic" Ukraine only crooks and Nazis feel free and good after the coup. I wish you guys control the events in your country before Soros gets total control on it.

I agree 100%.

A handful of powerful people on the left with a vested interest in social unrest for political game are using these fucktard Progs as useful idiots.

These same CNN reporters calling Trump a racist would see some real problems when the USA becomes Venezuela.

I agree 100%.

A handful of powerful people on the left with a vested interest in social unrest for political game are using these fucktard Progs as useful idiots.

These same CNN reporters calling Trump a racist would see some real problems when the USA becomes Venezuela.

Soros has a lot of experience organizing coups all over the world, especially in post Soviet republics around Russia. (He tried really hard to make coups in Russia and Belarus but the leaders of those countries appeared to be real leaders and Soros attempts failed). For Soros to organize a coup is just a routine: he knows which buttons to push and which people to involve. And the more innocent blood the better for him. (In Ukraine there were snipers shooting both sides of protesters, over 100 victims in a few minutes! And of-course that was blamed on the current president who was overthrown later.)

To make a coup successful, the society in a country must be very well divided. Looks like your country is in a perfect condition for a coup.

And yes, President Trump is the worst Soros' nightmare, he threatens Soros' plans for global control. And the longer Trump is the president, the weaker Soros' chances are looking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back