David Hogg to Laura Ingraham.....How you like them apples?

Wonder how much higher HOGGS SAT was than the jug earred mulattos? SUPPOSEDLY major in political science....I do believe Harvard doesn't offer that!...Please inform this group if they do with a link!

Go1ifqr.jpg

So your headline does not match any content in this thread. Where does it say George Soros is paying for this? Just another fake news boy I guess.

Wonder how much higher HOGGS SAT was than the jug earred mulattos? SUPPOSEDLY major in political science....I do believe Harvard doesn't offer that!...Please inform this group if they do with a link!

Go1ifqr.jpg
LOLOL

What a pity your beliefs are based off of rightwingnut fake news. So where did you read Harvard doesn’t offer a political science major?

Government

Professor Cheryl Welch, Director of Undergraduate Studies

The concentration in Government introduces students to the discipline of political science: the study of power in all of its many forms and consequences. Aiming both to prepare students to lead engaged civic lives and to introduce them to the ways in which political scientists explain and analyze the social and political world around us, the concentration has four curricular goals:

more...

He learned bone spurs in college because that is how he dodged the draft, and he's not the smartest graduate, except in bowling. Many not so bright people have attended college, have you prattled like a little girl over those attendants also?
You don't learn bone spurs, dumb ass! It's a physical condition. Not a field of study! You are no brighter than David Hogg, apparently.

He learned bone spurs in college because that is how he dodged the draft, and he's not the smartest graduate, except in bowling. Many not so bright people have attended college, have you prattled like a little girl over those attendants also?
You don't learn bone spurs, dumb ass! It's a physical condition. Not a field of study! You are no brighter than David Hogg, apparently.
Apparently you seem to not understand that Trump never had bone spurs it was just a way of him being a coward.

The hilarious part of this is that Harvard almost certainly rejected a low SAT scoring black student to make room for Hogg. LOL Hogg the racist took a black person's seat.

The hilarious part of this is that Harvard almost certainly rejected a low SAT scoring black student to make room for Hogg. LOL Hogg the racist took a black person's seat.
More likely an Asian kid lost out to Hogg.

Laura shouldn't have stooped to take a dig at this publicity hound, annoying though he is, and Harvard has shown once again its seamier side. Hogg, lost in the glow of his own ego, remains oblivious. Maybe he'll grow up to be Al Gore.

Apparently you seem to not understand that Trump never had bone spurs it was just a way of him being a coward.
And apparently you don't understand that changing the subject doesn't erase your idiotic comment that you repeated even after being corrected the first time.
And incidentally you don't know if Trump had bone spurs or not, so you just keep jamming your foot deeper and deeper into your mouth. So fucking dumb.

And apparently you don't understand that changing the subject doesn't erase your idiotic comment that you repeated even after being corrected the first time.
And incidentally you don't know if Trump had bone spurs or not, so you just keep jamming your foot deeper and deeper into your mouth. So fucking dumb.
I managed to make it through the military with bone spurs, whaa tell me another crybaby story of weakness about how Trump just couldn't hang, like my Dad and unlce(s) in Nam...Yet A kid going to college really bothers you. I guess you have never been to college and are jeally.

Undoubtedly someone with greater accomplishment than this political appointment, David Hogg, was thrown to the curb to make room for this phony ass!

I managed to make it through the military with bone spurs, whaa tell me another crybaby story of weakness about how Trump just couldn't hang, like my Dad and unlce(s) in Nam...Yet A kid going to college really bothers you. I guess you have never been to college and are jeally.
Actually I have been to college though it's apparent you have not.
And I'm not interested in your personal tales, that may or may not be true. I'm just stunned at your stupidity. That's all.
You said something ignorant and then doubled down on it, even after you were corrected. Case closed.

The hard way to get into Harvard is to score a 1550+ SAT. The easy way is to scream left-wing slogans following a tragedy, get boosted by a duplicitous national media, become a useful movement mannequin, and glower at every camera with your eerily epicene face.

Harvard should dispense with the rest of their formalities and grant him a degree already.

David Hogg was wailing like a possessed kid on the day of the shooting. the poor cutie

his mom said that the sound that came out of his mouth was subhuman

"we're the kids. you're the grown ups. please do something" - Hogg erupted!

"everything i was before the shooting perished and fell by the wayside. i was reborn" - David Hogg

JFK scored a 119 on an IQ test. George W. Bush and John F. Kerry, similarly upper class, scored about the equivalent on their military officer tests during their senior years at Yale. Nixon, who was rather poor growing up, scored a 143.

Forum List

Back