David Hogg, the kid with no power, has more power than any member here.

Its been pointed out over and over that its the kids who make change. That's the way its supposed to be.

Hogg and the others speak for those who cannot - such as the 5 year old gunned down at Sandy Hook.

They are leading you RWNJs around by your ignorant noses.

And getting nothing done. I'm good with that

-Geaux
You have no clue about what he just got done do you.
Um, got a new comic book?

-Geaux

I feel for David Hogg, but disarming ourselves will make it easier for the conservative religious fascist to genocide millions of innocent people for being LBGT, Black, hispanic or non-religious. We on the left must be armed as that is the reality that the idiocy of our world has forced upon us.

I feel for David Hogg, but disarming ourselves will make it easier for the conservative religious fascist to genocide millions of innocent people for being LBGT, Black, hispanic or non-religious. We on the left must be armed as that is the reality that the idiocy of our world has forced upon us.

^^^^ Being armed is sensible ^^^^^

-Geaux

Its been pointed out over and over that its the kids who make change. That's the way its supposed to be.

Hogg and the others speak for those who cannot - such as the 5 year old gunned down at Sandy Hook.

-Geaux

-Geaux
Hogg organized and led a protest at a grocery store in the huge Publix grocery store chain. The protest was against Publix making a donation to a pro NRA politician running for Governor in Florida. Publix announced the donation would not be made minutes before the protest was scheduled to start.
Hogg is going after the politicians who support the NRA by exposing them and cutting off their funding.

Well, if a victim of a crime has to be afraid to speak out against those that enable criminals , this isn't MY America. When the NRA can oppose common consensus and downplay the abuse of firearms, and instead play this cynical game at the expense of the wellbeing and overall safety of Americans...Nothing amazes me anymore.
The NRA is a group of MILLIONS of INFORMED American citizens. There are TENS OF MILLIONS more who support their understanding of our Constitution.

-Geaux

We need guns because we have guns.

And its STOOOPID.

Bet you love the Religion of Peace, while living in fear of those dangerous Christians.

Well, if a victim of a crime has to be afraid to speak out against those that enable criminals , this isn't MY America. When the NRA can oppose common consensus and downplay the abuse of firearms, and instead play this cynical game at the expense of the wellbeing and overall safety of Americans...Nothing amazes me anymore.
The NRA is a group of MILLIONS of INFORMED American citizens. There are TENS OF MILLIONS more who support their understanding of our Constitution.

The NRA is a propaganda machine funded by gun makers.

You gotta give them credity - they sure as hell snookered in the great unwashed trailer trash. Idiots will pay for guns and tats first and rent later.

-Geaux

-Geaux
Hogg organized and led a protest at a grocery store in the huge Publix grocery store chain. The protest was against Publix making a donation to a pro NRA politician running for Governor in Florida. Publix announced the donation would not be made minutes before the protest was scheduled to start.
Hogg is going after the politicians who support the NRA by exposing them and cutting off their funding.

Akin to the tree that fell in the forest. Nothing burger deluxe

-Geaux

So people think school shootings are funny? Or excusable as unarmed Americans are disposable like gophers that deserve culling by people wielding guns and their maniacal potshots because THE NRA has the final say in this? Um, no, think again children. The NRA is a PAC that is circumventing the electoral process in much the same we NEVER got to vote on sanctuary cities. We need to end all that.

-Geaux

I guess it seems that way if you are a coward.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
Ya, except for the politicians who won't be getting those Publix donation checks will be hearing those threes fall and a nothing burger deluxe is a basic BLT made on a burger roll. Everything but the burger.

-Geaux

So, I should take a knife to a gun fight? That doesn't sound very smart

-Geaux

So people think school shootings are funny? Or excusable as unarmed Americans are disposable like gophers that deserve culling by people wielding guns and their maniacal potshots because THE NRA has the final say in this? Um, no, think again children. The NRA is a PAC that is circumventing the electoral process in much the same we NEVER got to vote on sanctuary cities. We need to end all that.
We get to vote for constitutional rights now?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
Ya, except for the politicians who won't be getting those Publix donation checks will be hearing those threes fall and a nothing burger deluxe is a basic BLT made on a burger roll. Everything but the burger.
And, when those politicians win anyway, they will impact Publix bottom line. BTW, who shops there anyway? They are very overpriced. Only the rich can afford to shop there

-Geaux

-Geaux

So, I should take a knife to a gun fight? That doesn't sound very smart

-Geaux

Don't worry about that. Most of what you post doesn't sound very smart.

We get to vote for constitutional rights now?
What an outrage! We can't have the constitution reflect the will of the majority of the people, we cant have that now, can we? Why the hell not?

Forum List

Back