David Hogg is a CNN shill

Markymark11

Feb 26, 2018
Midwest the Heartland
hogg-cnn.jpg

Looks like Hogg was a CNN prodigy back then. This guy is a CNN junior paid and sponsored. He also had an interview with cops and started to forget his lines. He wont make it to CNN if he cant get his script right.

CNN's dead anyway....you lose 20% of viewers in a year you wont be around long

Just Who is David Hogg

This article makes a lot of salient points and raises even more questions. His supposed father is said to be a retired FBI agent and his supposed mother is a teacher et they own a home valued at a million dollars. My question is how David recently graduated from a California high school yet seems to be firmly ensconced in Broward County.

So, we're supposed to believe Kevin Hogg, a former FBI agent and part-time school teacher, and Rebecca Boldrick a school teacher have the money to have multiple million dollar homes in Florida, the money to organize anti-gun rallies across the country, and jet set David Hogg around the nation to organize anti-gun protests.

Sorry, but it just is not believable, the funds have to be coming from an outside entity.

We all know the Left wo't bother to follow the link but I'll provide it for those who want to learn more of the truth. More @ The Truth About David Hogg & His Family & US Govt Sacrifice Of Its Own In School Shooting For Agenda

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...CJoC/w663-h664-n/gplus1013948140000951866.png

hogg-cnn.jpg

Looks like Hogg was a CNN prodigy back then. This guy is a CNN junior paid and sponsored. He also had an interview with cops and started to forget his lines. He wont make it to CNN if he cant get his script right.
He’s a journalism student, dumbass. He writes for the high school newspaper.

I am SOOO loving the Republican butthurt over these smart kids. Lol!

Probably because they’re not used to seeing smart kids. :21:

hogg-cnn.jpg

He’s a journalism student, dumbass. He writes for the high school newspaper.

I am SOOO loving the Republican butthurt over these smart kids. Lol!

Probably because they’re not used to seeing smart kids. :21:
How freaking convenient. I bet if the tables would've been turned, Libtards would've been going on a tirade.

Kinda strange as well, when you watch the videos over and over how these kids are not acting like a tragedy occurred. they are on all the Liberal media outlets smiling having a gay ol time.

GsFt6.png

Forum List

Back