David Duke: We Have The Jewish Oligarchs On The Run (Thanks To Donald Trump)

I mean who cares what this idiot has to say, he sure doesn't speak for any rational person.

A great Trump endorsement. .
Yeah, right like all the endorsements Hillary has gotten from the KKK and not once has ever renounced?

This stupid bullshit of using supposed endorsements from repulsive personalities to discredit people is so fucking old; does anyone with an IQ over 60 still fall for that kind of intellectual masturbation?

Yeah, right like all the endorsements Hillary has gotten from the KKK and not once has ever renounced?

This stupid bullshit of using supposed endorsements from repulsive personalities to discredit people is so fucking old; does anyone with an IQ over 60 still fall for that kind of intellectual masturbation?

I've read a few of this aaronleland's posts, and I'd argue that he ? probably doesn't have an IQ over 60.

I've read a few of this aaronleland's posts, and I'd argue that he ? probably doesn't have an IQ over 60.
I was torn between agreeing and laughing, but agreeing finally won as I suspect you are right on the fact of the matter.

Forum List

Back