David Duke: The Cultural Genocide Of Southern Culture/Heritage By Marxists Has Begun

Former Louisiana State House Representative/American Patriot David Duke is correct. The systematic organized destruction of Southern culture and heritage has begun. As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative, I'm proud of my southern heritage and culture. To live in the South is a blessing from God. It is a special way of life down here. The Southern atmosphere, culture, and charm of its specific people (that this country was created for via the Naturalization Act of 1790 by the founders) is overwhelming. To get rid of the beautiful Southern monuments of historical events and the individuals who fought to preserve that beautiful culture and heritage is a huge mistake. What's next and when will it ever end to satisfy these Marxists? The answer is it never will end with these type people. That's why we need to listen to the patriotic David Duke and stop this madness.

Twitter
LEFT HOPES DAVID DUKE WILL DESTROY TRUMP
Another attempt at dismantling Trump campaign will undoubtedly fail

David Duke is a damn fake like you!

As for the statues, well them tear them down if the majority agree witg tearing them down.

I really do not care!
That's the problem. The majority of New Orleans citizens wanted to keep the monuments. Landrieu and the city council defied the residents wishes.

Former Louisiana State House Representative/American Patriot David Duke is correct. The systematic organized destruction of Southern culture and heritage has begun. As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative, I'm proud of my southern heritage and culture. To live in the South is a blessing from God. It is a special way of life down here. The Southern atmosphere, culture, and charm of its specific people (that this country was created for via the Naturalization Act of 1790 by the founders) is overwhelming. To get rid of the beautiful Southern monuments of historical events and the individuals who fought to preserve that beautiful culture and heritage is a huge mistake. What's next and when will it ever end to satisfy these Marxists? The answer is it never will end with these type people. That's why we need to listen to the patriotic David Duke and stop this madness.

Twitter

I can't stand this SOB he has his own reject cult following and he loves to blame everything on Jews, Jew this, jew that, the Jews did it, omg the guy talks out of his ass.
But he's right if you look at the hard facts and evidence. The Jew is not a friend to America.

What American history would that be? A 4 year period of time where some slave-holding whiners started a war they lost miserably because they didn't want to be Americans anymore if that meant they couldn't spread their disease of slaveholding everywhere?
Correct

History is history.....the good, the bad, and the ugly.

And should be preserved. .... :cool:
As it is, in the museums.
Why? What's wrong with where they've been located for all these years?

Twitter

I can't stand this SOB he has his own reject cult following and he loves to blame everything on Jews, Jew this, jew that, the Jews did it, omg the guy talks out of his ass.
But he's right if you look at the hard facts and evidence. The Jew is not a friend to America.

Yeah, he does have some points that even Alex was on the page with him, but for the most part he still got his own cult going and is slightly off track on his blame attacks.

But he sure in the hell beats " Obama" he beats those other leftis loons lol

Twitter

Yeah, he does have some points that even Alex was on the page with him, but for the most part he still got his own cult going and is slightly off track on his blame attacks.

What do you mean 'cult'? His supporters are only Nationalists who only want to preserve the founding principles of the country for the people the founders specifically created it for via the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation of the 1st Congress. They also want to preserve the borders, language, culture, and heritage of the above mentioned specific people.

Last edited:

Twitter

What do you mean 'cult? His supporters are only Nationalists who wany to preserve the founding principles of the country for the people they specifically created it for via the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation of the 1st Congress.

Just a figure of speech. Example : ANTIFA know how people group together because they believe in what they do it forms a group of followers............same with DUKE so group is another term for " Cult" .

When followers are following people and or groups such as them or Duke for example they aren't informed on the real agenda so to speak.

The cultural genocide of the south is only the beginning. The goal of the cultural genocide of America is the grand prize.

Take the American flag down, dynamite Mt. Rushmore. That's what they are working towards

Twitter

What do you mean 'cult? His supporters are only Nationalists who wany to preserve the founding principles of the country for the people they specifically created it for via the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation of the 1st Congress.

Just a figure of speech. Example : ANTIFA know how people group together because they believe in what they do it forms a group of followers............same with DUKE so group is another term for " Cult" .

When followers are following people and or groups such as them or Duke for example they aren't informed on the real agenda so to speak.
I'm well informed of Duke and Trump's agenda. They're both best for America.

Twitter
A chimp pic, straight from the KKK Meeting.
White genocide they call it.
And would you rather be black or white here mr Steve.? Get pulled over twice a week and free cellphones.
We are dying to know

I'm well informed of Duke and Trump's agenda.

It wasn't directed at you " not being informed" a general statement of the average clueless. If I use " you" sometimes I am meaning you as American's as a whole.

Twitter
Doesn't stop you confederates taking more from the fed gov than you put in. And I'd be willing to bet that you are sucking off those Marxist SS and Medicare benefits

Twitter
And would you rather be black or white here mr Steve.? Get pulled over twice a week and free cellphones.
We are dying to know
Awe! My avatar triggered you. How nice. Nevertheless, my avatar is an analogy of Obama and what he did to America and Liberty.

Na'wlins elected that mayor.

I think it's silly to erase history. How else will you learn from it if you erase it?

I can see the one that was tore down yesterday.

Not generals and things.
They wanted to get rid of Andrew Jackson's monument in Jackson Square in the French Quarter and Duke rallied the people to stop it. These current monument removals will embolden them to try again. That iconic monument defines New Orleans.

Twitter

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/24/david-duke-vows-keep-protesters-removing-andrew-ja/

Twitter

Jackson_Square_New_Orleans-680x365.jpg
How come you don't post the LBJ "persuade the average dumb white boy he is smarter than the smartest black guy and you can pick his pocket forever" and of course after the civil rights act "there goes the south for 100 years"
What do we expect from a country founded by convicts and religious nut cases

Twitter
We are dying to know
Awe! My avatar triggered you. How nice. Nevertheless, my avatar is an analogy of Obama and what he did to America and Liberty.
Whatever, pretty disgusting to me. Guess it's appreciated in KKK meetings

Twitter

You're correct Ivanka Trump is the enemy of the U.S. and if you disagree then you just flip flop on what you wrote seeing she converted to Judaism!

Twitter
We are dying to know
Whatever, pretty disgusting to me. Guess it's appreciated in KKK meetings
I'm sure it would be appreciated many places.

Twitter
why am I not surprised you're quoting the KKK?

Forum List

Back