David Brock illegally funding effort to impeach trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WASHINGTON — David Brock’s Media Matters for America appears to be granting hundreds of thousands of dollars in charitable funds to political groups that are trying to impeach the president and unseat Republicans across the nation..

Report: David Brock Illegally Funding Effort To Impeach Trump
---------------------------------------------------------------

Funny how all these Trump haters are getting caught in dirty crooked methods they use, meanwhile people like Marth Stewart does the same thing crooked Obama has done she gets sent up and he doesn't Same bs with Dinesh D. ................ POS GOV. can do crooked bs and sheep never utter a word just like this pos in the media he might as well be a crooked pos gov. minion too.

A510(c) can't use their contributions for political purposes. IRS needs to take tax status away and from any organization talking trash about President. Trump. In case any of you regressive snowflakes are upset, remember Obama weaponized the IRS.

• Banned
Well, I'm sure Trump's Justice Department will get right on this.

Info Wars, yikes.

Well maybe take notice where infowarsgot the information before using them as the typical DENIAL point of facts, or denial of possible true information because infowars got the information from here -->

upload_2017-12-9_12-33-40.png

David Brock May Be Illegally Funding An Effort To Impeach Trump

Which one again for the ten millionth time is provided in the upper left hand corner of ALL THEIR ARTICLES.
Are ppl freaking blind or what. or is it the moment they see INFOWARS THE ENTIRE INFORMTION GOES RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW. When will you guys learn that is exactly the inodctrunationthe MSM/ Globalist want from you esp. when it comes to infowars.

Info Wars, yikes.

Well maybe take notice where infowarsgot the information before using them as the typical DENIAL point of facts, or denial of possible true information because infowars got the information from here -->

View attachment 165136

Which one again for the ten millionth time is provided in the upper left hand corner of ALL THEIR ARTICLES.
Are ppl freaking blind or what. or is it the moment they see INFOWARS THE ENTIRE INFORMTION GOES RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW. When will you guys learn that is exactly the inodctrunationthe MSM/ Globalist want from you esp. when it comes to infowars.
Alex Jones is a clown, a performance artist, a political version of professional wrestling. How that site can seriously be used as a news source is literally disturbing.

The Daily Caller is a (very) conservative website, although admittedly not as cartoonish.

As I said, I'm sure Trump's justice department is gearing up for this as we speak.

• Banned

Info Wars, yikes.

View attachment 165136

Alex Jones is a clown, a performance artist, a political version of professional wrestling. How that site can seriously be used as a news source is literally disturbing.

The Daily Caller is a (very) conservative website, although admittedly not as cartoonish.

As I said, I'm sure Trump's justice department is gearing up for this as we speak.

This why most of you are so fkn clueless to what is really what. You and every other deniar like you do not bother going to the source ( s ) and you don't bother to track who got what or where they get it from.

which is why you always see me say those who use infowars as their denial excuse -----are piss poor LAZY ASSES, and contantly make themselve look so uninformed it is sad . this is on the DAILY CALLERS PAGE

Screen-Shot-2017-12-04-at-3.41.22-PM-620x378.png

NONE OF YOU FOLLOW LINKS, DON'T BOTHER FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND YET YOU ALL ARE EXPERTS AT MAKING YOURSELVES LOOK DUMBER THAN A BOX OF ROCKS, as well as lazy ...

As long as MSM tells you it is so that's where the road stops for all you clueless, under informedmsm addicts. LOL

upload_2017-12-9_13-1-36.png

Info Wars, yikes.

View attachment 165136

This why most of you are so fkn clueless to what is really what. You and every other deniar like you do not bother going to the source ( s ) and you don't bother to track who got what or where they get it from.

which is why you always see me say those who use infowars as their denial excuse -----are piss poor LAZY ASSES, and contantly make themselve look so uninformed it is sad . this is on the DAILY CALLERS PAGE

Screen-Shot-2017-12-04-at-3.41.22-PM-620x378.png

NONE OF YOU FOLLOW LINKS, DON'T BOTHER FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND YET YOU ALL ARE EXPERTS AT MAKING YOURSELVES LOOK DUMBER THAN A BOX OF ROCKS, as well as lazy ...

As long as MSM tells you it is so that's where the road stops for all you clueless, under informedmsm addicts. LOL

View attachment 165140

When are you expecting the indictments?

Forum List

Back