Daughters Struggle To Save Mother From Arrest in Nonviolent Protest In Nabi Saleh

These moving photos show two daughters, two young girls, seeking to stop the unlawful arrest of their mother, Nariman Tamimi, in a nonviolent protest in Occupied Nabi Saleh on Friday.

tamimi1.jpg

Tamimi2.jpg

tamimi3.jpg

tamimi4.jpg

Daughters fight to save mother from arrest in Nabi Saleh | Mondoweiss

IMG_8263.jpg

IMG_8221.jpg

The arrests came during the weekly protest in Nabi Saleh, in which some 100 people participated. As demonstrators approached the village’s spring, which they seek to do every week in nonviolent protests, and which has been seized by the neighboring illegal Israeli settlement of Halamish, the Israeli forces arrested at least five women, including Nariman Tamimi, a prominent activist from the village, whose husband is Bassem Tamimi. Her daughters are seen trying to intervene as Israeli soldiers detained their mother, and they were forcibly held back from their mother.

PHOTOS: Israeli forces crack down on weekly protest in Nabi Saleh | +972 Magazine

Sherri

Good post, thanks.
Yeah, looks like a well done Broadway play performed "on location".

We all know how easy it is for Palestinians to get Israeli uniforms, weapons, and equipment for their fake videos:cuckoo:.

The blonde girl is a well known Pallywood actress. She is paid by the film crew to pretend to be harassed by the IDF.

with pictures of the people involved----there should be no reason why SHERRI cannot provide us with the NAMES OF ALL THE PLAYERS--------sherri----over to you

has anyone noticed that the slut mother of the blond girls has HER FACE VEILED_----but the girls----who are certainly PUBESCENT----and NUBILE-----are half naked according to islamic standards. I have lived and worked in proximity to muslims------a mother with a face veil does not send her teenaged girls out HALF NAKED For such a mother---even a ten year old girl would AT LEAST have sleeves and a little kerchief on her head

what makes you think that the arrest was "UNLAWFUL" ?? do you have INSIDE INFORMATION? I am not impressed-----her daughters did not want her arrested Even if she murdered someone they would not want her arrested. I have seen family members get hysterical here in the USA when people are arrested

irosie,

It is not lawful for illegal occupiers to arrest participants in nonviolent protests, it is not lawful conduct or civilized conduct. It is barbarism. The 972 article reports all those women arrested were let go that evening, the arrests were obviously nothing more than barbaric and unlawful acts to terrorize the Palestinians of Nabi Saleh, to try to discourage them from protesting the continuing thefts of their lands and springs.

This was not the first time activist Nariman Tamimi has been unlawfully arrested, and in prior protests she has been beaten and her two sons injured.

We see nonviolent resistance to the Occupation in Nabi Saleh, and the Jewish response is violence, the very same response Jews had to Christ and the early Christians. Some things never seem to change, Jews in Palestine choosing violence and human rights abuses and unlawful conduct and terrorism over lawful conduct and peace is one of those things that has never changed.

Sherri

You would get your point across alot more effectively if you did not bring your god into this. It only points to a bias against Jews. Once you say the sentence, "The Jews killed Jesus", ppl tune out the rest of your message.

Here is another photo showing how the IDF treats Palestinian children.

574710_253461041440264_1119342602_n.jpg

The face of the Israeli Occupation of Palestine captured in photos.

Sherri

What is your point? the soldier is restraining the child as gently as possible You prefer the methods of your heroes who grab little girls by the hair and shoot their brains out? or do you prefer the slit throat method? you are clearly disappointed its ok just think of TOULOUSE and MUMBAI and do your little dance over the dead bodies. What do you like better----four year old brains in the gutter -----or infants with slit throats to the tune of "LA LA LA ALLLLAAAAHUUU AKKBAAAARRR" ? Or is it those exploding stinking asses you enjoy?

You are sick.

Where do you get all this shit you post?

Do you mean to say that you haven't heard of the terror attacks in Toulouse and Mumbai? The Jews in Mumbai were tortured to the degree that their bodies couldn't be identified.

Haha Sherri. what a terrible attempt at making Israel look bad, again ! You fail over and over again.

Islamo nazi pigs are VERY EAGER to ----throw the DEICIDE MYTH into the mix--------Sherri did not invent the idea

I have seen the idea EVOLVE amongst muslims ever since encountering muslims more than 45 years ago and I have seen it evolve in the ---STANDARD NAZI LITERATURE-----since I first encountered that----something like 50 years ago.

Muslims started the trend by claiming "we honor jesus"----well----actually they leave out the fact that their 'jesus' is nothing like the jesus of sherri their jesus never drank wine----and their jesus would never say "TURN THE CHEEK" becaue their 'jesus' would kill anyone who just 'insulted him' That is what I heard about jesus-----40 years ago. More lately muslims starting dropping their non christian version of "jesus" and have PUSHED THE IDEA THAT MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS are "allies" -----against whom? ----interstingly against those people who have interferred with the CALIPHATE ----- --the HINDUS AND THE JEWS

The program has become-----an alliance of MONOTHEISTS (excluding jews of course) and the establishment of Theocratic rule BY MUSLIMS thruout the middle and far east-----leaving the nazis of europe and america -----to create their OWN REICH----which----is just as nazi as sherri presents it

youtu.be/ax-Jk2iJL0k

Yes... Such "brutal" treatment...

Even the photos make it clear nothing happened, if you've ever seen real brutality.

youtu.be/ax-Jk2iJL0k

Yes... Such "brutal" treatment...

Even the photos make it clear nothing happened, if you've ever seen real brutality.

Odd---in the course of my lifetime-----I have PHYSICALLY pulled cameras out of the hands of people in hospital emergency rooms ----the people could be innocently going after a picture of -----a lady in early labor ---or something benign-----but I also know how EASY
it is for people to describe what goes on in an emergency room as VIOLENT BRUTALITY------the issue of confidentiality and privacy is----the main factor, of course-----but I have read of the BRUTAL TREATMENT OF PRISONERS AT GITMO-----and all they described was the usual mode of insertion of a naso gastric tube

you made a fool of yourself Tinny Do you live under a rock? you have never seen a man resisting arrest? you have never seen children witnessing the arrest of a parent? DECENT PARENTS ---including the criminals-----do not make such a show for their little children and why was that slut not taking care of the child?

YOU LIAR! This is the video of children screaming at the soldiers, encouraged by the parents and journalists so they can get these pictures of the soldiers "harming" the kids and parents. LIAR!

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ax-Jk2iJL0k&noredirect=1

you made a fool of yourself Tinny Do you live under a rock? you have never seen a man resisting arrest? you have never seen children witnessing the arrest of a parent? DECENT PARENTS ---including the criminals-----do not make such a show for their little children and why was that slut not taking care of the child?

Is an arrest by foreign troops a legitimate arrest?

False:

Parents and journalists encourage young children to verbally and physically attack soldiers;hoping for soldiers to attack them to get photo op. Resulting propaganda pics in comments : WTF

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ax-Jk2iJL0k&noredirect=1]Palestinian girl in front of Israeli soldiers. - YouTube[/ame]

This is nothing but pure propaganda bullshit. We live in the age of instant information now. Get it through your ignorant heads, you can't keep using the same tricks any longer. It will be found out almost instantly.

Is an arrest by foreign troops a legitimate arrest?

very good Tinnie-----you might as well ask--- IS PUTTING A BOMB ON A TEENAGED GIRL's ASS LEGAL ENOUGH TO AVOID ARREST? I can assure you---since I know from eye-witnesses---FOREIGN BRITISH SOLDIERS made arrests in pre israel "palestine of PALESTINIANS Even the PALESTINIAN --my father-in-law----had such an experience with a BRITISH SOLDIER although he never put a bomb on anyone's ass----he was suspected of HARBORING <gasp> a gun. Of course the fact that he had found his cousin cut to pieces in the backyard ---could not be used as an excuse for those HEAVILY ARMED "EUROPEAN" JEWISH INVADERS TO HAVE A GUN ----it wasn't even
his gun----but do not worry-----they did not find it anyway and he was released a few days later He was arrested in the presence of his ten kids too------his wife cried ----but did not try to bite the soldiers. Gee you are stupid

what great parents !!! Those kids are sure going to grow up to be successful !

What is your point? the soldier is restraining the child as gently as possible You prefer the methods of your heroes who grab little girls by the hair and shoot their brains out? or do you prefer the slit throat method? you are clearly disappointed its ok just think of TOULOUSE and MUMBAI and do your little dance over the dead bodies. What do you like better----four year old brains in the gutter -----or infants with slit throats to the tune of "LA LA LA ALLLLAAAAHUUU AKKBAAAARRR" ? Or is it those exploding stinking asses you enjoy?

You are sick.

Where do you get all this shit you post?

Do you mean to say that you haven't heard of the terror attacks in Toulouse and Mumbai? The Jews in Mumbai were tortured to the degree that their bodies couldn't be identified.

Lcukily we know who they were.

Is Sherri to speak to for the young boy who was left orphan on the Mumbai tragidy?

Sherri

What is your point? the soldier is restraining the child as gently as possible

The soldier is restraining a child in a painful arm lock (If you don't believe me, I'll be happy to do it to you) and he's doing so because they want to get to their water supply that has been stolen by illegal settlers on illegally occupied land.
I rather hope someone shoots the soldier so this little girl can drink without some evil bastard hurting her.

Screw the IDF and the Israeli government.

Sherri

The soldier is restraining a child in a painful arm lock (If you don't believe me, I'll be happy to do it to you) and he's doing so because they want to get to their water supply that has been stolen by illegal settlers on illegally occupied land.
I rather hope someone shoots the soldier so this little girl can drink without some evil bastard hurting her.

It's funny how 2 ppl can see 2 different things. I see an hysterical girl being gently restrained by a bewildered soldier.

Sherri

forcing Palestinian children to the arms (and merciful arms are those, Baruch HaShem) of Israeli soldiers, in hope to get a clear shot or videos of IDF losing control and beat them for their provocation, clearly shows the cynical destusting use of innocent children by coward Palestinian adults.

Forum List

Back