Daughters Struggle To Save Mother From Arrest in Nonviolent Protest In Nabi Saleh

the arms of the child are neither forcibly hyperextended nor are they rotated Anyone who would describe that hold as "painful" is an idiot ------the little girl is not really HYSTERICAL-----or even struggling-----she is just wailing

pallywood1.jpg

pallywood.jpg

media_bias_israel_large.jpg

hez_pallywood_2.thumbnail.jpg

174307288_cbbae6edb4.jpg

joffe.rhetoricnonsense.jpg

starvation.jpg

you guys are retarded. theres a video on youtube about this. its the video in which these photos were taken. but i have to post 15 times in order to link it. i shall be wrong to rub it in your face you stupid ignorant moron.

What you don't see is her brother being arrested and taken, a minor.

The Israeli soldiers come to serve the Israeli settlers yet again.

And expect a welcoming.

so? her brother was arrested? what did the little bastard do? in my town tossing rocks at cars is a jail sentence for kids younger than ten

Here is another photo showing how the IDF treats Palestinian children.

574710_253461041440264_1119342602_n.jpg

The face of the Israeli Occupation of Palestine captured in photos.

Sherri

He is restraint her by holding her arms, she is clearly hysterical.
Is that the best you can do?

jihado sherri believes that pali kids are black? I find that interesting-----she proves again that she really does not know anything about the middle east with every post she proves that she knows nothing but endlessly spits mindless propaganda I find it interesting that she claims that "THE MEDIA" (a word jihado dogs use endlessly_ portrays palis as "black" Anyone out there recall the media portraying palis as "black" I am horrified that this person is a "sunday school 'teacher'

Quite. I wonder if the parents realise she is politicising and spewing anti Israel propaganda at their children in Sunday school?

To those who understand Hebrew, here is the TRUTH about this case- interesting information and the answer to the kid's provocation and Palestinian propaganda

Last edited by a moderator:
Former Israeli soldiers who served in the occupied territories say that mistreatment of Palestinian children by troops is "routine" and occurs even at times of relative calm.

A collection of over 30 testimonies published on Sunday by Breaking the Silence, a group of ex-servicemen critical of army practices, says physical violence, often arbitrary, is used against very young children.

"The testifiers depict a routine in which Palestinian minors, often under 10 years of age, are treated in a manner that ignores their young age," says the 72-page booklet.

Israel ex-soldiers say troops abused Palestinian kids - Yahoo! News

The pals teach their kids to throw rocks and to cling to their parents et al if they are being arrested knowing full well that that will result in them being restrained in someway - then voila - another propaganda photo op for pallywood. Sherri must think we were born yesterday and you support terrorist murderers so cut the fake indignation, restraining hysterical kids who are attempting to prevent an arrest would occur in the same way anywhere as its all that can be done at the time.

jihado sherri believes that pali kids are black? I find that interesting-----she proves again that she really does not know anything about the middle east with every post she proves that she knows nothing but endlessly spits mindless propaganda I find it interesting that she claims that "THE MEDIA" (a word jihado dogs use endlessly_ portrays palis as "black" Anyone out there recall the media portraying palis as "black" I am horrified that this person is a "sunday school 'teacher'

No. Maybe she is new to the subject. She displays the enthusiasm of the new but clueless zealot (no disrespect to the original Zealots of course).

All I can say is I am eternally grateful my kid isn't growing up like that. I am further grateful that many of us live in societies where this kind of political extremism is not the order of the day.

you made a fool of yourself Tinny Do you live under a rock? you have never seen a man resisting arrest? you have never seen children witnessing the arrest of a parent? DECENT PARENTS ---including the criminals-----do not make such a show for their little children and why was that slut not taking care of the child?

Instead of being a responsible mother and attempting to make it less traumatic for her daughter and or to calm her down, she can clearly be seen clinging on to her making it even worse. I guess it all went to plan and they got the pics with which to dupe the gullible. Now Sherri is going to dupe the innocent little American kids in the Sunday school.

I have an Arab-Israeli friend who is a veterinarian in Prague. He once told me that his mother sat him down and said that he would meet a lot of idiots who would try to indoctrinate him with a lot of BS. She said that he should make up his own mind regarding what was best for himself and his loved ones. He, of course, supports the Palestinian cause but thinks both the PLO and Hamas are bat-shit crazy and counter-productive to Palestinian ambitions of a state.

It is a pity that there are not more families like his amongst the Palestinians. Far more progress would have been made with far less suffering on both sides.

I have an Arab-Israeli friend who is a veterinarian in Prague. He once told me that his mother sat him down and said that he would meet a lot of idiots who would try to indoctrinate him with a lot of BS. She said that he should make up his own mind regarding what was best for himself and his loved ones. He, of course, supports the Palestinian cause but thinks both the PLO and Hamas are bat-shit crazy and counter-productive to Palestinian ambitions of a state.

It is a pity that there are not more families like his amongst the Palestinians. Far more progress would have been made with far less suffering on both sides.

Which means, what, exactly?:cool::confused:

It is not that difficult. He supports a Palestinian state, as do I eventually, but thinks the actions of the leading Palestinian organizations are severely misguided and ultimately counter-productive.

It is not that difficult. He supports a Palestinian state, as do I eventually, but thinks the actions of the leading Palestinian organizations are severely misguided and ultimately counter-productive.

Ok.

Jews in Palestine choosing violence and human rights abuses and unlawful conduct and terrorism over lawful conduct and peace is one of those things that has never changed.

there you go again, cherie

making an offensive, untrue vast over generalisation

associatin zionist atrocites now with jewish treatment of christ is vile hate speak too

2,000 years jews have suffered genocide and persecution by christians based on the libel of being "christ killers"

you are lining up behind that????

you are destroying your own just cause

please be careful. dear if you aint a jew hater, that is

Last edited:
There are no Jews in "Palestine".

"Palestine" doesn't exist.

It might have, but they chose war INSTEAD- time and again.

Oh well. That's their choice.

PS Here is their "President" Abbas speaking recently:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoMKZaTxU&feature=player_embedded"]"DON'T PRESENT TO US 'THE JEWISH STATE'. WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT IT. WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT THESE SAYINGS.[/ame]

Abbas vows: No room for Israelis in Palestinian state
By KHALED ABU TOAMEH
12/25/2010

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB9lkfcfKic"]Abbas Zaki of Fatah Admits, "Wiping Out Israel Main Goal"[/ame]

PA Religious Official Publicly Calls for Genocide of Jews

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kDoV8ZL9Xkc]PA Mufti: Muslims will kill Jews in name of Islam - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CkImOGcHcw"]Nabil Shaath: We'll Never Accept "Two-States for Two Peoples" Solution [/ame]

sherri is right----jews choose to live with the violence around them-----sherrie resents the fact that they do not choose the "peace" she supports for jews------a peaceful death by slit throat and peace for their children the baby smashing nail bombs she favors

Forum List

Back