Daughters Struggle To Save Mother From Arrest in Nonviolent Protest In Nabi Saleh

Former Israeli soldiers who served in the occupied territories say that mistreatment of Palestinian children by troops is "routine" and occurs even at times of relative calm.

A collection of over 30 testimonies published on Sunday by Breaking the Silence, a group of ex-servicemen critical of army practices, says physical violence, often arbitrary, is used against very young children.

"The testifiers depict a routine in which Palestinian minors, often under 10 years of age, are treated in a manner that ignores their young age," says the 72-page booklet.

Israel ex-soldiers say troops abused Palestinian kids - Yahoo! News

The pals teach their kids to throw rocks and to cling to their parents et al if they are being arrested knowing full well that that will result in them being restrained in someway - then voila - another propaganda photo op for pallywood. Sherri must think we were born yesterday and you support terrorist murderers so cut the fake indignation, restraining hysterical kids who are attempting to prevent an arrest would occur in the same way anywhere as its all that can be done at the time.

Foreign troops have the authority to arrest people?

Terrorist is an Israeli propaganda term. They play that card every chance they get.

Israel isn't foreign troops. The PLO is. They came from Beirut and Tunis.

In fact, MANY of the combat troops here in Israel are even from Judea and Samaria. We're as local as it gets.

Here is another photo showing how the IDF treats Palestinian children.

574710_253461041440264_1119342602_n.jpg

The face of the Israeli Occupation of Palestine captured in photos.

Sherri

He is restraint her by holding her arms, she is clearly hysterical.
Is that the best you can do?
angel this is pallywood for sure

and cherie looks like a christian jew hater........2,000 years of christ killin hate libel behind her

BUT...lets give you some FACTS

israel has hundreds of pal teenagers in their jails

and they are allowed, by israeli law to subject them to milder forms of torture

human rights people worldwide have been rightly slamming isreal for this

of course its far far worse in pal and arab jails

so do you support israel in doin this

can israel do no wrong in your angelic eyes or are they totally blind

if we can't get a word of honesty from you then you are just as bad as cherie

and your pretensions to journo integrity and angelhood are sham as well

i'm waitin, angel

Last edited:
I have an Arab-Israeli friend who is a veterinarian in Prague. He once told me that his mother sat him down and said that he would meet a lot of idiots who would try to indoctrinate him with a lot of BS. She said that he should make up his own mind regarding what was best for himself and his loved ones. He, of course, supports the Palestinian cause but thinks both the PLO and Hamas are bat-shit crazy and counter-productive to Palestinian ambitions of a state.

It is a pity that there are not more families like his amongst the Palestinians. Far more progress would have been made with far less suffering on both sides.

Which means, what, exactly?:cool::confused:
It is not that difficult. He supports a Palestinian state, as do I eventually, but thinks the actions of the leading Palestinian organizations are severely misguided and ultimately counter-productive.

Funny, I don't hear Palestinians talk about wanting "a state."

I have dealt with the complaints of hundreds of incarcerated people-----almost all complain of being abused and even tortured I was so anxious about it long ago ----that I insisted on visiting the jail where I discovered that I had been told lots of lies

Israel isn't foreign troops. The PLO is. They came from Beirut and Tunis.

In fact, MANY of the combat troops here in Israel are even from Judea and Samaria. We're as local as it gets.
what is foreign to you Kohen is any kind of truth or honesty or open ness

just a zio hasbara robot you are, albeit a better one than most....Regev standard perhaps

i regret tryin to argue with you; you aint open to truth at all

you are a living insult to your sacred priestly levite name

Here is another photo showing how the IDF treats Palestinian children.

574710_253461041440264_1119342602_n.jpg

The face of the Israeli Occupation of Palestine captured in photos.

Sherri

and cherie looks like a christian jew hater........2,000 years of christ killin hate libel behind her

i'm waitin, angel

If you think I'm simply going to take your word on any of the above you are going to have a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait, Kvetch :cool:

I have an Arab-Israeli friend who is a veterinarian in Prague. He once told me that his mother sat him down and said that he would meet a lot of idiots who would try to indoctrinate him with a lot of BS. She said that he should make up his own mind regarding what was best for himself and his loved ones. He, of course, supports the Palestinian cause but thinks both the PLO and Hamas are bat-shit crazy and counter-productive to Palestinian ambitions of a state.

It is a pity that there are not more families like his amongst the Palestinians. Far more progress would have been made with far less suffering on both sides.

Which means, what, exactly?:cool::confused:
It is not that difficult. He supports a Palestinian state, as do I eventually, but thinks the actions of the leading Palestinian organizations are severely misguided and ultimately counter-productive.
meathead i have changed my assessment of you from zio robot to mensch....full human being

sorry, about what I said to you before, I got you very wrong

i'm waitin, angel

If you think I'm simply going to take your word on any of the above you are going to have a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait, Kvetch :cool:
you are right and I aint watin either

for some reason you along with rosie and lipushi here got under my skin

i was genuinely touched by your justified rebukes and equally hurt by you joining in identity slander against me, and i said so openly

that tenderness i felt towards you went on yesteday's guy fawkes bonfire along with the awful Y-Kohen

i have changed my rating of you from decent to zio-robot

but would be very very very happy to change it back if there's any real evidence

sadly none recently

Last edited:

i'm waitin, angel

but would be very happy to change it back if there's any real evidence

sadly none recently

I'm crushed. Kvetch. Truly I am.

There are many children in Israeli jails who were intercepted just before they blew their own asses to hell-----as they were instructed to do by their Imams and muslim teachers----who also supplied them with the bombs and promised them eternal bliss in Jannah--------school for muslim children is kinda like the sunday school sherri teaches. Israeli psychologists try to straighten the kids out ---it happens that I have a distant relative-----a distant relative of my husband----who works as a social worker in the Israeli jails------getting the kids educated (some manage to attain college degrees while in the Israeli jails) and getting them needed psych care Kvetch would prefer that the kids had BLOWN UP

There are many children in Israeli jails who were intercepted just before they blew their own asses to hell-----as they were instructed to do by their Imams and muslim teachers----who also supplied them with the bombs and promised them eternal bliss in Jannah--------school for muslim children is kinda like the sunday school sherri teaches. Israeli psychologists try to straighten the kids out ---it happens that I have a distant relative-----a distant relative of my husband----who works as a social worker in the Israeli jails------getting the kids educated (some manage to attain college degrees while in the Israeli jails) and getting them needed psych care Kvetch would prefer that the kids had BLOWN UP

irosie,

The reality is that the word that most describes most Palestinian children is that they are children.

They are not "want to be suicide bombers", it has been many years since any Palestinian child blew up an Israeli in a suicide bombing.

So, do you have any ability left, in your Zionist traumatized mind, to see a Palestinian child as a child, a child who loves her mother?

Sherri

i'm waitin, angel

i was genuinely touched by your justified rebukes and equally hurt by you joining in identity slander against me, and i said so openly

that tenderness i felt towards you went on yesteday's guy fawkes bonfire along with the awful Y-Kohen

but would be very very very happy to change it back if there's any real evidence

sadly none recently

What Identity slander did I join in, Kvetch?
Do you mean that I said I suspect you aren't Jewish? That I doubt some of what you say? If so, I only said that about half an hour ago, and certainly don't recall 'joining in' with anyone else previously regarding this matter. I apologise if I have hurt your feelings (again).
On the subject of the issue you raise re palestinian youths in detention, you have started quite a few threads with such provocative titles they are on a par with those typically started by raving anti-semites. I tend to ignore them. You regularly say very negative hostile things about Israel, Jews and Israeli's as though they are facts when they often aren't. IMHO. only an idiot would simply take someone's word regarding subjects such as abuse of teenagers in prisons and detention centres without evidence. If it helps any, I've read all this stuff before and the 'evidence' such as it is hardly compelling. Prisoners tend to be criminals and they lie about what happens when they are incarcertated all the time, as Irose can also attest to. Palestinian youths are trained to throw rocks, attack and provoke the IDF. Sometimes they get arrested and prisons and detention centres aren't supposed to be holiday camps. You say they are tortured in prison and you expect me to condemn and take your word for it? I say provide some evidence, start a thread and I suspect you will find it is another grossly exaggerated story largely invented to further demonise Israel and the Israeli's. Can't be fairer than that, now can I?

sadly none recently

Do you mean that I said I suspect you aren't Jewish? That I doubt some of what you say? If so, I only said that about half an hour ago, and certainly don't recall 'joining in' with anyone else previously regarding this matter. I apologise if I have hurt your feelings (again).
On the subject of the issue you raise re palestinian youths in detention, you have started quite a few threads with such provocative titles they are on a par with those typically started by raving anti-semites. I tend to ignore them. You regularly say very negative hostile things about Israel, Jews and Israeli's as though they are facts when they often aren't. IMHO. only an idiot would simply take someone's word regarding subjects such as abuse of teenagers in prisons and detention centres without evidence. If it helps any, I've read all this stuff before and the 'evidence' such as it is hardly compelling. Prisoners tend to be criminals and they lie about what happens when they are incarcertated all the time, as Irose can also attest to. Palestinian youths are trained to throw rocks, attack and provoke the IDF. Sometimes they get arrested and prisons and detention centres aren't supposed to be holiday camps. You say they are tortured in prison and you expect me to condemn and take your word for it? I say provide some evidence, start a thread and I suspect you will find it is another grossly exaggerated story largely invented to further demonise Israel and the Israeli's. Can't be fairer than that, now can I?
OK Angel

back to decent but with an amber traffic light

i will find the evidence you ask for but a bit busy right now

it will take a bit of time....i dont have a stock of propaganda stuff stored up like folx here on both sides ready to shoot!!!

we have plans for stayin up all night with sweetie and brother to watch all the yankee erection show so gotta do stuff beforehand

just got to retrieve the angel ashes from yesterdays virtual bonfire

very glad i was not wrong about you

Last edited:
Sherri----your response is typically vulgar and full of the patronizing aire that characterizes antisemites of your ilk You have been poisoned by the deicide myth that your forebears ---from the first thru the third reichs ----ie for approximately 1300 years to murder SCOREs of MILLIONS-----acts which included throwing infants into bonfires in an orgiastic frenzy of "christian" fervor. I know you well----I grew up in a town that harbored filth like you and read the literature you and yours produced in very early childhood That you resort to your deluded view of the person you call jesus ----is typical and obscene. The USE of your version of "jesus" in your program of genocide and hatred fascinates me..

I saw it EVOLVE ------now ----instead of your lackeys being the perverted clerics of the Inquisition-----you are exploiting the barbarity of muslims eager to slit the throats of infants to entertain you. The evolution I saw developed as a kind of JOINT VENTURE ----which ACCELERATED in the post world war II era when nazi war criminals sought refuge in Muslim countries -----mostly syria and egypt -----and BEGAN to develope an alliance ---the purpose of which was ---the same agenda that grand mufti saw as the future-----the CALIPHATE IN THE MIDDLE EAST and the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE aka REICH in EUROPE.

----as a develpement of more recent years-----it is ALL BEING DONE
IN THE NAME OF JESUS even in the stated view of ISLAMICISTS (poor yehoshua is being placed in the center of the agenda of sherri et al)

Everyone should read the POST WORLD WAR II----nazi propaganda which
came out of Syria and Egypt. It is the ideology of which sherri is a proponent-------and WORLD WIDE THEOCRATICE government along the lines of the JUSTINIAN CODE ----which made legal both the Inquisition and the Nuremburg genocide laws ----and SHARIAH CODE----which renders genocides of non muslims IN THE ISLAMIC EMPIRE----legal Two Totalitarian Utopian empires----the REICH OF SHERRI and the CALIPHATE the middle east and far east and africa---(which is the achmadinejad and al queida goal) ----these are the JOINT goals that sherri supports and to which Israel is a stumbling block India is another stumbling block----which is why people on the side of sherri ------bombed Bali and did the sherri/islamo thing in mumbai------among many other atrocities such as bombing the brains out of the heads of hindu children in New Dehli and Gujarat

Pay attention-----the purpose of the islamo nazi terrorism that sherri so avidly supports is the establishment of ---- TWO EMPIRES-------the reich and the caliphate-------the "justification" is "MONOTHEISTIC THEOCRACY" -----absurdly "in the name of jesus" Remember----the bon fires of the Inquistion into which men, women and children and babies were thrown was CALLED AUTO DE FE ---an act of christian faith Remember--whilst muslims slit the throats of infants they shout ALLAHUAKBAR
From Reich to Reich ---and Caliphate to Caliphate-------its all the same

So Christians are harbored filth according to Rosie.

And her usual Muslim hate sermon.

Even though she's been caught lying about the Calphite's and I already addressed it.

sadly none recently

OK Angel

back to decent but with an amber traffic light

i will find the evidence you ask for but a bit busy right now

plans for stayin up all night with sweetie and brother to watch all the yankee erection show so gotta do stuff beforehand

just got to retrieve the angel ashes from yesterdays virtual bonfire

very glad i was not wrong about you

No worries. I'm a chronic insomniac so will have no trouble staying up to watch the 'yankee erection' show' either :lol:.
I have a narrowboat that has been subjected to -4 0C temp and may need to go and check there is nothing amiss aboard her tomorrow, so might stay a couple of days. Now don't you go taking that as me bailing out. I will be back :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back