Darwin's Appendix

Uhh . . . you didn't read the article.

Contemporary biologists have identified the appendix as a storehouse for good bacteria and white blood cells that replenish the body's immune system more quickly whenever it becomes depleted by fighting disease. Consequently, relatively recent developments in hygiene and medicine have left the appendix with too little to do, so that the underutilized production potential of the organ creates the conditions of stress that lead to appendicitis. It is not our bodies that have evolved; it is our environment.

Well, we have about six organs in our bodies that store immune system white blood cells, and "good" bacteria! The intestine, somach, throat and even the nose and mouth store "good" bacteria. White blood cells are manufactured in several regions of the body, PREDOMINENTLY in the bone marrow. We have about 300 times the white blood cell producing capacity in the bone marrow of our legs, arms, even in our ribs and fingers, hands, toes and feet, than in our appendix.

Maybe I'm not making my point clearly enough, let me try again. If you have fifteen greenhouses all growing flowers, and have a house plant of the same variety in the house next to the greenhouses, yes, you have a production facility in your house, but I'd hardly call that a commercial grade producer of flowering plants.

Get the point? Yes, the appendix serves some purpose! It produces white blood cells and stores some "good" bacteria! But so do many many other organs of the human body. The usefulness of the human appendix is marginal, at best. Also,the human appendix can become infected with other bacteria and recently "evolved" invasive viruses, rendering it's usefulness nil! It is still what is called in anatomical terms, a "vestigial" organ. It serves no major useful purpose, it is a relic of previous metamorphoses of the human animal, no longer of significant use in the body of human man or woman. Other organs within the body have superseded the efficiency and usefulness of the human appendix.

Any first year college pre-med student would know all this and know it as the bunk of creationists, know the statistical insignificance of the appendix, and know why modern surgical plans try to avoid appendectomies, NOT to preserve that vestigial organ, but to lessen risk of other infections which hover about in any operation

Let's look at the NON-Physicians who wrote that article of pseudo-science and medicine, and the publisher of such distraction material..

FIRST: The author..admittedly NOT a physician, nor even a research scientist, indeed, admittedly a graduate of a college with a degree in English.

Bio « Torah Ideals

"Graduating from the University of California at Davis with a degree in English, I took the only practical course open to me and began hitchhiking across the United States. "

Ladies and gentlemen who post threads like this here, by authors like this guy, PLEASE do your research, the same research we ask freshmen in college to do these days!!!!

PLEASE, original poster here, do NOT EMBARRASS yourself further here, byt opening up a thread without having done the scientific, (let alone basic verification) research!

It is like pulling your pants down in front of the teacher in a seventh grade science class, exposing your brainpower as the seventh grader would expose his tiny penis for us all to see. Do your research, study, read, investigate, stop posting your agenda like a petulant child would publicly expose his penis. YOU, Mr or Ms Rawlings... you have a brain, for your own sake USE IT !!! Do some honest investigative research before jumping off your cliffs!

And, YES, even some Jewish theologians are nutty enough to want to reject Darwinian theories of evolution, and want THEIR OWN brand of Jewish creationist illogical pseudo-science to prevail over calls for rational thought, which rejects male dominance over women. Some Jewish guys still want their wives to be obedient, and follow their Jewish "god's law"!!! What a surprise!! Yes, Jewish people, and I love many of them, are just as prone to screw up science to make their stupid points, and cash in on it!!!
Darwinism(evolution) is a lie. There is no real scientific proof of it. It was made up by Darwin so he would not have to admitt there is a God who created the earth and all living things.

Well, we have about six organs in our bodies that store immune system white blood cells, and "good" bacteria! The intestine, somach, throat and even the nose and mouth store "good" bacteria. White blood cells are manufactured in several regions of the body, PREDOMINENTLY in the bone marrow. We have about 300 times the white blood cell producing capacity in the bone marrow of our legs, arms, even in our ribs and fingers, hands, toes and feet, than in our appendix.

Maybe I'm not making my point clearly enough, let me try again. If you have fifteen greenhouses all growing flowers, and have a house plant of the same variety in the house next to the greenhouses, yes, you have a production facility in your house, but I'd hardly call that a commercial grade producer of flowering plants.

Get the point? Yes, the appendix serves some purpose! It produces white blood cells and stores some "good" bacteria! But so do many many other organs of the human body. The usefulness of the human appendix is marginal, at best. Also,the human appendix can become infected with other bacteria and recently "evolved" invasive viruses, rendering it's usefulness nil! It is still what is called in anatomical terms, a "vestigial" organ. It serves no major useful purpose, it is a relic of previous metamorphoses of the human animal, no longer of significant use in the body of human man or woman. Other organs within the body have superseded the efficiency and usefulness of the human appendix.

Any first year college pre-med student would know all this and know it as the bunk of creationists, know the statistical insignificance of the appendix, and know why modern surgical plans try to avoid appendectomies, NOT to preserve that vestigial organ, but to lessen risk of other infections which hover about in any operation

Let's look at the NON-Physicians who wrote that article of pseudo-science and medicine, and the publisher of such distraction material..

FIRST: The author..admittedly NOT a physician, nor even a research scientist, indeed, admittedly a graduate of a college with a degree in English.

Bio « Torah Ideals

"Graduating from the University of California at Davis with a degree in English, I took the only practical course open to me and began hitchhiking across the United States. "

Ladies and gentlemen who post threads like this here, by authors like this guy, PLEASE do your research, the same research we ask freshmen in college to do these days!!!!

PLEASE, original poster here, do NOT EMBARRASS yourself further here, byt opening up a thread without having done the scientific, (let alone basic verification) research!

It is like pulling your pants down in front of the teacher in a seventh grade science class, exposing your brainpower as the seventh grader would expose his tiny penis for us all to see. Do your research, study, read, investigate, stop posting your agenda like a petulant child would publicly expose his penis. YOU, Mr or Ms Rawlings... you have a brain, for your own sake USE IT !!! Do some honest investigative research before jumping off your cliffs!

And, YES, even some Jewish theologians are nutty enough to want to reject Darwinian theories of evolution, and want THEIR OWN brand of Jewish creationist illogical pseudo-science to prevail over calls for rational thought, which rejects male dominance over women. Some Jewish guys still want their wives to be obedient, and follow their Jewish "god's law"!!! What a surprise!! Yes, Jewish people, and I love many of them, are just as prone to screw up science to make their stupid points, and cash in on it!!!
Darwinism(evolution) is a lie. There is no real scientific proof of it. It was made up by Darwin so he would not have to admitt there is a God who created the earth and all living things.

Correct, and all the educated scholars who have since and currently do agree with him only do so because they're heathens sent by the devil.

Evolution happens so fast on a geologic scale I can not believe folks do not believe in it. Look at your dogs and what a few hundred years of selective breeding have done.

Should this shake your faith in God? Only if you must take the bible literally which is pretty dangerous if you consider how many men are involved in translating and printing the book. I see no problem with a supreme being creating the universe and setting the mechanics of evolution in place.

And as one who is well-versed in the science of prebiotic chemistry, I see a huge problem for the chemical evolution of abiogenesis and, beyond that, with regard to evolutionary theory proper, do not understand why someone cannot grasp why it might not be true. An evolutionary common ancestry does not necessarily follow from speciation at the micro level within kinds. The former is a gratuitous extrapolation based on the latter.

The so-called tree of evolution with its transmutational branchings is not an empirically derived artifact; it's a rationally derived construct . . . a drawing on a wall.

The Bible also gives specifics on the size of the ship though, which is an impossibility based on everything the Bible claims the ship was carrying.

Saying it was a magical ship that could carry more than what's physically possible would make more sense than saying a 450 foot boat could carry 2 of every animal with all the food and water to keep them alive and ample space to keep them separate from killing each other.

Oh? And how do you know that? You're claiming to know the number of animals aboard, eh?

Stop it. :lol:

You do realize you're making a theological argument, based on an unspecified nothing, not a scientific argument, right?

The Bible also gives specifics on the size of the ship though, which is an impossibility based on everything the Bible claims the ship was carrying.

Saying it was a magical ship that could carry more than what's physically possible would make more sense than saying a 450 foot boat could carry 2 of every animal with all the food and water to keep them alive and ample space to keep them separate from killing each other.

Oh? And how do you know that? You're claiming to know the number of animals aboard, eh?

You do realize you're making a theological argument, based on an unspecified nothing, not a scientific argument, right?

Correct, which is why I said if it's a magical ship given extra powers by God, that makes more sense than saying 2 of every animal were on a normal 450 foot wooden ship.

Noah's Ark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quotations are taken from the English Standard Version of the Bible; the Book of Genesis, Chapters 6-9.

God observes that humanity is corrupt and decides to destroy all life. But Noah "was a righteous man, blameless in his generation, [and] Noah walked with God," and so God gives him instructions for the Ark, into which he is told to bring "two of every sort [of animal]...male and female ... everything on the dry land in whose nostrils was the breath of life," and their food.[6]

God instructs Noah to board the Ark with his family, seven pairs of the birds and the clean animals, and one pair of the unclean animals. "On the same day all the fountains of the great deep were broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened, and the rain was upon the earth," and God closes up the door of the Ark. The flood begins, and the waters prevail until all the high mountains are covered fifteen cubits deep, and all the people and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens are blotted out from the earth, and only Noah and those with him in the Ark remain.[7]

2 of every animal on dry land, and everything that lived on land except what's on Noah's ship is killed.

All of which of course, has been proven wrong by basic geology, basic engineering and a host of other sciences.

They "CLAIM" there is no proof for evolution, when it is in every cell of their body, every living cell in the world. They won't believe it because there is no videotape of it happening.

Easier for them to claim God is real and evolution is a lie than to bother opening a book to find the truth or fiction to either of those statements.

You don't know me from Adam. Your arrogance and presumptuousness regarding my alleged ignorance of the science is foolish.

So the proof is in every living cell on earth, eh? And of course you understand the putative genetic evidence for an evolutionary common ancestry and will make the case?

You think that this "evidence", ultimately predicated on a metaphysical presupposition regarding the history of biological life, the stuff of teleology, really, cannot be refuted?

Do you actually know and comprehend the science, its nature, first-hand like, or do you just take the word of authority?

I know the biblical story.

All of which of course, has been proven wrong by basic geology, basic engineering and a host of other sciences.

Hogwash. :lol: You're just making bald assertions out of thin air. In fact a replica of the Ark has been built to precise specifications . . . and no one knows how many animals were abroad.

There is no scientific problem whatsoever; in fact, two studies have been done on its seaworthiness. The design has been shown to be quite remarkable on that score.

WWF: Hull Form

WWF: Korean Safety Paper

In fact, it may have been found:

Has Noah's Ark Been Found on Turkish Mountaintop? - FoxNews.com

But who knows at this point on that score?

Birds: 9,000-10,000 species
Mammals: 4,475-5,000 species

Animals - How Many Animal Species Inhabit Our Planet

At least two species of birds CANNOT fly, the Ostrich and the Penguin.
In addition:
Many mammals and birds serve as a food supply for larger animals of prey.

Kind of hard to fit 1000 species of mammals on that boat, let alone 4475 species!

It was not a worldwide flood; it was regional! The Ark was not built to hold all of the animals in the entire world as we know it today. Read my posts. Pay attention. The pre-scientific hermeneutics of fundamentalism has been falsified for centuries! The ancient Hebrews, among other things, thought the world was flat. Further, at the time, the range of human habitation on the face of the planet was confined to North East Africa and the Middle East at best.

Never have I run into a collection of evolutionists as obtuse or stupid as those who frequent this forum.

Behold the products of an education system under the sway of a materialist reductionism, behold their cognitive faculties, mechanical in nature rather than analytic.

Poor Darwin.

A bird is still a type of bird, a cow is still a type of cow, a fish is still a type a fish, a plant is still a type of plant. And us humans are still human and different from the beasts of the earth. Science is great. But with full integrity, we can conclude that nothing in research has proven otherwise. Evolution of man is still a theory.

Amazing is God's Word. Written long ago....It is written:

Genesis 1:24
And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.

Genesis 1:25
And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Genesis 7:14
They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.

We see variations in species, but we don't see a crossover from one to the other. I don't care if we are the person in the world with the lowest IQ, or the most intelligent person on the planet. That hasn't changed.

So you believe man walked the earth with dinosaurs? Or did he create all the species at different times?

Why do I have a tailbone? Did God start to give us a tail then think better of it and chop it off when he was creating us?

I believe it's possible yes. But I don't know, I wasn't there. I like the theory though, amazing when you think about it. I don't adhere to the theory of evolution anymore though. I believed it for 31 years of my life - as I was indoctrinated in that way from man in schools, but then I came to know the Lord Jesus Christ, and soon after, tossed that junk of evilution the door.

If you wanna believe we came from some rock or some primordial soup, more power to you. We all know man is capable of lying, the heck if I'm gonna believe "man" over God again. I believe His Word 100%. You don't. We are on opposite sides of the fence.

We can discuss this back and forth but it won't do any good. It's obvious you've discussed this with others who may tend to the YEC theory, etc and your mind is set for now for evolution theory anyhow.

You aren't going to believe a word I say anyway unless perhaps you have a direct relationship with the Lord yourself, and only God knows if or when that will happen.

If you are really interested in what I believe personally for the most part, you can look at these videos below. I doubt you will even consider them though. Just pls remember, I grew up on evolution too and believed it, I didn't just blindly believe what was said in these videos. Excuse the language, but they amazed the crap outta me! LOL I watch them over and over again from this website. There are more than the two I listed.

You can call me crazy and throw away the key, it matters not to me. :tongue: I love our Lord so much, and for me to say I believe we came from some rock or primordial soup or an ape, would be sin to me.

Besides, some may think it's crazy to believe we came from a rock or primordial soup or "nothing." :tongue:

Thanks and have a good day.

THE DANGERS OF EVOLUTION (SEMINAR PART 5)
The Dangers of Evolution (Seminar Part 5) | Creation Science Evangelism - Creation, Apologetics, Evangelism

DINOSAURS AND THE BIBLE (SEMINAR PART 3)
Dinosaurs and the Bible (Seminar Part 3) | Creation Science Evangelism - Creation, Apologetics, Evangelism

Does the human fetus temporarily develop gills, a tail, and a yolk sac?

Last edited:
Poor Darwin.

A bird is still a type of bird, a cow is still a type of cow, a fish is still a type a fish, a plant is still a type of plant. And us humans are still human and different from the beasts of the earth. Science is great. But with full integrity, we can conclude that nothing in research has proven otherwise. Evolution of man is still a theory.

But what were they before they were cows, fish and plants? Why can't fossils of modern animals be found in the Cambrian strata? If we were created, not evolved, where were they?

Please feel free to refer to my post to Dr. Drock if you are really interested in what I believe, and the reference to the videos. (post #35 above)

I believe it's possible yes. But I don't know, I wasn't there. .............................
Besides, some may think it's crazy to believe we came from a rock or primordial soup or "nothing." :tongue:

I can always tell when I am reading something written by someone who never lived in a world without television. They always want visual PROOF in order to verify anything.

If we cannot show a monkey metamorphosing into a human, it never happened.

Here's a couple of damned "facts" about the Planet Earth in in the time frame when Dino's dissapeared. SIXTY-SEVEN MILLION YEARS AGO, (+/- a couple million years).

There were no "continents", as we know them now. there was a giant "pangea" continent, and 89% of the world covered in sea (salt) water.

Human beings, emerging from apes of any sort, happened about 65 million years LATER.. when continents were roughly where they are now.. the Grand Canyon was in the final stages of formation, and Hawaii ( and Iceland and several other islands) did not exist.

Oh wait, facts are liberally biased, and are thus ignored ( or illogically refuted) by conservatives!!!

Here's the simple message:

Dinosaurs: 150-67 million years ago

Homo Sapiens, (human beings) less than 2 million years ago! Get it?

LOL, ** BREATHEEEEEE!!!** :tongue:

My reply to this is for you to please refer to my post #35. And feel free to re-read it again and again. I clearly said I'm not gonna believe you and the men you believe who taught you this stuff, and you're most likely not gonna ever believe me. Opposite sides of the fence.

PS- The visual proof thing you mentioned could also be argued to those who want visual "proof" of God.

Last edited:
Dont call me a heathen for believing in a god who created a world where carbon dating and the laws of physics apply. Or believing the bible can not be read literally.

Imagine if carbon dating or astro physics did not work. Rapidly folks would have proof there was just a god who created things and that proof would be contrary to the whole "faith" thing judeo-christian religions are based on.

There is no scientific problem whatsoever; in fact, two studies have been done on its seaworthiness. The design has been shown to be quite remarkable on that score.

So 4475 mammals in pairs of two, and 10,000 bird species were all on that ark?

How did Noah keep the Cheeta's and the Lions and Tigers from eating the gazelles, the owls from eating the mice and moles and prairie dogs?

How did Noah feed the Elephants of several species, who cannot interbreed, (African and Indian), how did he feed them 20 pounds of plant material a day, give them 15 gallons of fresh water every week, and clean their cages of 30 pounds of excrement each day?

You're still arguing against a regional flood scenario as if it were a worldwide flood. There was no worldwide flood in the post-scientific sense.

Question: How do zoos keep predators from eating prey?

Answer: By segregating them.

Are you stupid or something? A little Forest Gump speak.

You're questions are moot, silly. :lol:

Last edited:

So 4475 mammals in pairs of two, and 10,000 bird species were all on that ark?

How did Noah keep the Cheeta's and the Lions and Tigers from eating the gazelles, the owls from eating the mice and moles and prairie dogs?

How did Noah feed the Elephants of several species, who cannot interbreed, (African and Indian), how did he feed them 20 pounds of plant material a day, give them 15 gallons of fresh water every week, and clean their cages of 30 pounds of excrement each day?

You're still arguing against a regional flood scenario as if it were a worldwide flood. There was no worldwide flood in the post-scientific sense.

Zoos need to bring in fresh plants and meat daily for their animals.

What were the lions fed? Cheeseburgers from a mcdonald's floating around?

What were the elephants fed? Algae from the bottom of the boat?

I prefer Marie's mindset of "facts be damned, god tells me not to believe in certain facts like evolution so I won't" rather than this certain group who desperately feels they need to twist and spin science in order to fit their agenda.

Aside from your insults, you are the VERY FIRST person to claim that the flood was a regional flood. I can read the Bible, there is nothing there indicating that it is regional.
Indeed, quite the opposite.

"Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made

Genesis 7 NIV - The LORD then said to Noah, Go into the - Bible Gateway

"But the dove could find nowhere to perch because there was water over all the surface of the earth;"

Genesis 8 NIV - But God remembered Noah and all the - Bible Gateway

"With more detail in Genesis 7:2-3, God instructed Noah to take seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, and two of every kind of unclean animal. Bible scholars have calculated that approximately 45,000 animals might have fit on the ark. "

Noah's Ark and the Flood - Bible Story Summary of Noah's Ark

The best argument against those who take the Bible literally, is the Bible of course.

I prefer Marie's mindset of "facts be damned, god tells me not to believe in certain facts like evolution so I won't" rather than this certain group who desperately feels they need to twist and spin science in order to fit their agenda.

Lots of Bible believers are of the "pick and choose" school of science. They don't believe in fossil evidence, unless it shows man walked with dinosaurs. They pick and choose which fossils and they "interpret" them in a non-scientific way, ignoring all the evidence which proves the dates are 65 million years apart. They ignore of disbelieve radio carbon dating, but have no problems getting an xray when they see a dentist, nor have any problems with there being an atomic clock which keeps their satellite TV in synch with the satellites in the sky, (the same radiometric principles apply to all three). They refuse to believe in any evolutionary concepts, but have no problem getting annual flu shots to prevent infection from the latest species of evolved influenza virus. Their belief in the power of their God covers all their needs, right up until the time they have a painful cavity in their teeth, then it's time to see one of them new-fangled science "indoctrinated" folks we call a "dentist"!

That's the pick and choose school of evangelical science.

That's a great way of describing it, luckily though medical science is something for the most part the religious crowd has stopped trying to dictate, they no longer put faith in God to deny medical scientists the ability to keep them healthy rather than relying on God's plan, so now we just have to get them to stop denying biologists/geologists/paleontologists/etc in order to fit God's plan.

Youwerecreated has the strategy of spinning science in order to fit the Bible, seems MD's strategy is to spin the Bible (regional flood, limited species onboard etc) in order to fit science.

That sounds like blasphemy to me :razz:.

I think God gave us an appendix just to fuck with us

He is like that sometimes

Contemporary biologists have identified the appendix as a storehouse for good bacteria and white blood cells that replenish the body's immune system more quickly whenever it becomes depleted by fighting disease. Consequently, relatively recent developments in hygiene and medicine have left the appendix with too little to do, so that the underutilized production potential of the organ creates the conditions of stress that lead to appendicitis. It is not our bodies that have evolved; it is our environment

From the article.

Contemporary biologists have identified the appendix as a storehouse for good bacteria and white blood cells that replenish the body's immune system more quickly whenever it becomes depleted by fighting disease. Consequently, relatively recent developments in hygiene and medicine have left the appendix with too little to do, so that the underutilized production potential of the organ creates the conditions of stress that lead to appendicitis. It is not our bodies that have evolved; it is our environment.

Bio « Torah Ideals

This from one of the boards resident pseudo-intellectual's

pseu·do·in·tel·lec·tu·al
   [soo-doh-in-tl-ek-choo-uhl] Show IPA
–noun
a person exhibiting intellectual pretensions that have no basis in sound scholarship.
a person who pretends an interest in intellectual matters for reasons of status.

That's a great way of describing it, luckily though medical science is something for the most part the religious crowd has stopped trying to dictate, they no longer put faith in God to deny medical scientists the ability to keep them healthy rather than relying on God's plan, so now we just have to get them to stop denying biologists/geologists/paleontologists/etc in order to fit God's plan.

Youwerecreated has the strategy of spinning science in order to fit the Bible, seems MD's strategy is to spin the Bible (regional flood, limited species onboard etc) in order to fit science.

That sounds like blasphemy to me :razz:.

"Religion: Oregon ends faith healing defense for parents"
March 12, 2011

"Thursday the Oregon House or Representatives voted to end legal protection for parents who choose faith healing over modern medicine to treat their sick child. The vote was unanimous, and fills a legislative loop hole used by some Christian extremists to deny their children appropriate health care in the name of religion."...

"The bill can be understood as a direct response to the Followers of Christ Church located in Oregon City. The church is notorious for members allowing their sick children to suffer and even die rather than seek medical attention. The church preaches a religion based in faith-healing, a religion that rejects modern medicine in favor of prayer and the anointing of the sick with oil."

Religion: Oregon ends faith healing defense for parents - Portland Humanist | Examiner.com

Note the date of the article: 2011 !!!!

This foolish inhumane child abuse and neglect still goes on by some Christian followers in the name of Jesus!

Yeah luckily though this seems just like a tiny wacko fringe group, and you'll always have those, it's sad that this legislation was even necessary :(.

Aside from your insults, you are the VERY FIRST person to claim that the flood was a regional flood. I can read the Bible, there is nothing there indicating that it is regional.
Indeed, quite the opposite.

"Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

Genesis 7 NIV - The LORD then said to Noah, Go into the - Bible Gateway

"But the dove could find nowhere to perch because there was water over all the surface of the earth;"

Genesis 8 NIV - But God remembered Noah and all the - Bible Gateway

"With more detail in Genesis 7:2-3, God instructed Noah to take seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, and two of every kind of unclean animal. Bible scholars have calculated that approximately 45,000 animals might have fit on the ark. "

Noah's Ark and the Flood - Bible Story Summary of Noah's Ark

I'm not the first person to claim such a thing at all. Biblical scholars have suspected as much for at least two centuries. In any event, the geological and archeological evidence of the past century evinces the occurrence of a flood and that it was regional. You just want a reason to reject the biblical account rather than correctly understand it. You’ve spent your life laughing at young earth hermeneutics with it never occurring to you that the pre-scientific cosmology of the ancient Hebrews is to be understood from their perspective first and adjusted accordingly. If the flood was regional, all of your objections, all of your sneering, all of you insults become moot. Your decades behind the best scholarship and the science.

PBS - Scientific American Frontiers | Beneath the Sea | Noah's Flood

Last edited:

Forum List

Back