Darwinism is no longer just a scientific theory but the basis of a worldview

Much of what we know about the early quadrupeds is based upon extrapolations from mammals

Utter nonsense. Early quadrupeds were much more like reptiles, as far as their joints and spines. Ding, stay in your lane....bible study.

Much of what we know about the early quadrupeds is based upon extrapolations from mammals

Utter nonsense. Early quadrupeds were much more like reptiles, as far as their joints and spines. Ding, stay in your lane....bible study.
Read the Phenomenon of Man and get back to me.
Why? If I wanted to read some laughably bad science, I will go to creation.com.
I wouldn’t have expected you to say anything other than what you just did.

I couldn’t be happier for you to remain ignorant on evolution. It works to my advantage.

... 'Evo' has an explanation, creationism [...] theories do not.

One problem of such sentences is: The words "evolution" and "creation" are totally different. The most easy way to see this is that creation is able to create evolution - but evolution is not able to evolve creation.

Darwinism was almost immediately politicized and used to bash Christianity, especially after the Civil War and the beginning of the 'Gilded Age'; J. P. Morgan subsidized Herbert Spencer's fabrication of 'Social Darwinism' as a propaganda tool to justify corruption and corporate thieving. This was the 'Libertarian' ideology in real life practice, warping the 5th Amendment, creating corporations as fictional 'persons' with limited liability, and generally being given hundreds of millions of acres of free land, free resources, and unlimited immigration providing cheap disposable labor.

And yes, the science is junk, too.

The sad fact is that I actually know university fund raisers and the professors have to conclude what they’re paid to conclude.
That's a shameless lie. Get that embarrassing bullshit out of here.

You citing posts from other threads? lol in any case he's right, professors are herd animals who wouldn't be caught dead going against peer group fashions.

The sad fact is that I actually know university fund raisers and the professors have to conclude what they’re paid to conclude.

You citing posts from other threads? lol in any case he's right, professors are herd animals who wouldn't be caught dead going against peer group fashions.
It’s rampant in the so called intellectually elite. Their unconscious bias is off the chart.

It’s rampant in the so called intellectually elite. Their unconscious bias is off the chart.

They've never actually read Darwin's books. I happen to agree with him on genetic adaptation, which the ignorant can't distinguish from the mutations required for their 'evolution' rubbish to work.

And yet there you sit, with a complete bias of allegedly absolute, magical truth you derive from an iron age fairy tale. Any bias they possess pales next to your magical horseshit.

And yet there you sit, with a complete bias of allegedly absolute, magical truth you derive from an iron age fairy tale. Any bias they possess pales next to your magical horseshit.
Nope. I have ample reasons to believe. You are the one who has no reason not to believe.

The physical, biological and moral laws of nature all point to a creator.
No, that's just another aspect of your faith. You arentsupporting your magical nonsense. You are merely restating it.
Nothing magical about it. Rather than consciousness being a late outgrowth it has always existed as the matrix and source of physical reality. Such that material stuff was created by mind. Everything is information... dipshit.

Forum List

Back